Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 pm
Applying for: Danzi x Kimiko
Name of SoA:
Meaning:
Appearance: I am a sucker for natural stuff so he mostly got his mother and older relatives from either side. I love that brown of Muhatu, it was hard to pick between that and Danzi's beautiful orange :[ I also put a few of my own little spins in, hope it's still acceptable.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/KamiDemon/LionBabyCustom.png

Personality:
I can see this guy as being a bit of both a mama's boy and a prankster. He'll love the chance to team up with his brother and playfully pick on their sisters, though obviously they'll be in over their heads at times. Very light-hearted, he doesn't really get mad easily and would rather back down than get super vicious over any kind of argument. As he grows older he may become more protective of his sisters, but during his younger years he'll find most girls pretty darn 'gross' and will seek out other male friends to play with.

Any additional requirements that the family has: He will stay in the pride, probably will not become evil, and is a boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:38 am
I'm a sucker for naturals crying I'm gonna go with Kami's concept! heart (Also, OMG my fingers on my right hand are just SOFROZEN... gonk )  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Name and image of Father: Lennart
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Makoto
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1 + 1 custom-in
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Amazons
Any Requirements: Preferably female, and the cub will stay in the amazons till adulthood. Found the breeding too lol-worthy, males welcome to come torment Lennart with the fact his fling wasn't quite as 'stings unattached' as he had thought. XDDDD
List of all Throwbacks: granddad, dad's aunt + grandma
Do you allow randoms into your litter: yup, but nothing outrageous
A bit of history about the family: Lennart is from the vikings, had a random one night thing with a female, never saw her again. XD
Extra: n/a

Closing Time: 20 hours from now / some time tomorrow (midday US time/night UK time)

over  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:55 pm
Name and image of Father: Asper
Name and image of Mother: Hippolyta
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Antianeira
Any Requirements: Must be female. As a note, these are to stay in the pride until adulthood.
List of all Throwbacks:
Hippolyta:
mother - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/dreamy_baby2/pets/kiumaadult.png
grandmother - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/dreamy_baby2/pets/sarabiwocert.png
sampling of aunts/uncles - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/dreamy_baby2/pets/family.jpg

Asper:
Mother - http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa418/pinchmonster/Lions/Sept2.png
Aunt - http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa418/pinchmonster/Lions/Sept5.png
Do you allow randoms into your litter: yes, but I will be choosy
A bit of history about the family: Hippolyta is queen of the Antianeira and Asper graciously agreed to father her cubs. Check out the Antianeira subforum for information about Hippolyta and the pride. These cubs will be raised by the queen and her consort, Ebere, and will occassionally be watched by pride nannies. They do not have to hate males, but they won't have much contact with them until they're old enough to go out seeking cubs. They will be raised in a loving family with three hybrid older sisters from Ebere, but darker personalities are fine as long as you accept the IC consequences of it.
Extra: These cubs are for plot purposes, to expand the pride and promote rp. It would be greatly appreciated if they stayed in the pride. If you're just looking for a pretty custom, please try elsewhere.

Also, do not be afraid to post if you lack the funds. If its a good concept for someone who will rp it, I will gladly foot the bill if needed. <3

Closing Time: tba  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:06 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Name and image of Father: Waikiki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name and image of Mother: Caelyndei
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2 +1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ela'Wadiyi
Any Requirements:Can not be mean, under any circumstance. Must look like family. We want references. Im horrible with descriptions, so Im sorry, Id like visuals please! No cosplays!!
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No.
A bit of history about the family: Wai is laid back and a pretty down to earth, happy guy. Caely is more shy, and reserved, but the two are very much in love, and very happy to be married together.
Extra: Wai's flowers are tattoos, not markings. This baby is not to leave the pride. Ever.

Closing Time: TBD

Still open  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:55 pm
Applying for:Asper & Hippolyta
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning:
Appearance: Gray like her mother, with splotching like her father but in different shades of red and black. Markings like her father on her shoulder, tail, face and ankle in black. Eye markings like her mother but bottom white, and top deep red. Look at ref image really..Add or take away the splotches as you think it;ll look good. And the only thing missing are her fathers markings.
Visual reference: http://i42.tinypic.com/dyagi.png
Personality: Playful and loving, she will have little to no fear of males but will be a touch curious about why some of the others loath them with so much hate. She will not be one to habor hate for any living creature, peaceful and affectionate. She will grow up to be a Lore keeper or a Healer..Her love for her mothers and family will never be something that another can shake, nor her beliefs. She sees love in everything and everyone regardless of their past or present.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will never leave the pride.

*I am short on funds.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:45 pm
Asper x Hippolyta slots are closed!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 pm
Applying for: Waikiki x Caelyndei
Name of SoA: Ukahada
Meaning: 'Fog' - Cherokee
Appearance:
- Base color is a very blond-brown like Waikiki's
- Markings include: a black face splotch like Calyndei's, but covering both the eyes and the muzzle; blackened toes on his two forepaws; and a little bit of splotching near his tail tip (such as seen on Caelyndei)
- Eyes are a very vivid shock of green
- Mane and tail are stark white (light colors are seen in both parents, so I'm kind of assuming it would be in his genes somewhere xD)
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: Very kind and sweet, but rather reserved. His name comes from his lack of noise during extremely early cubhood. As he progresses throughout life it will be discovered that he prefers to observe conversation and listen rather than contribute himself. Ukahada's movements themselves manifest in others a fog-like image when thinking of the cub. He is very stealthy and glides over the land, which makes him a very skilled hunter.
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

xxLuminol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:49 pm
Applying for: Waikiki x Caelyndei
Name of SoA: Kitchi
Meaning: Cherokee for "brave."
Appearance: Blondish brown like his father with bright blue eyes and markings that are similar to his mother's (that I just could not pull off making - I would love for more to be in there that are like her's) with a dark brown mane.
Visual reference: Here!
Personality: Kitchi is exactly as his name describes - brave. He is incredibly bold and does his best to make as many friends as he can. Many think he is odd because of the things he chooses to discuss (such as heroes, his dad, everyone he looks up to), but he never seems to notice. Kipaji likes to follow his dad around and snuggle up to his mother, and really is all about his family.
Any additional requirements that the family has: None. <3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:12 am
Name and image of Father: Hadaya, owned by Lith!
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Imara, owned by me!
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/woogacp/SoA/Relatives/haim1.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/woogacp/SoA/Relatives/haim2.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/woogacp/SoA/hiam3.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/woogacp/SoA/Relatives/hiam4.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/woogacp/SoA/Relatives/hiam5.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/woogacp/SoA/Relatives/hiam6.png
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1! But if staff wants to custom, then more! 8D
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Pridelands
Any Requirements: They should look like they belong in the family! And no leaving the pridelands until they are all grown up (adults) <3
List of all Throwbacks:
Do you allow randoms into your litter:
Imara's mom
Imara's dad (light gray markings and skull are tattoos)
A bit of history about the family: Imara is originally from the old Outlands-esque pride, and, as such, is not the nicest of ladies around! she had a very grumpy look about her, but has been relaxing a lot since settling down in the PL with Hadaya. Old habits die hard, and she might be a rather stern, and at times impatient mother, but she will be doing her best to raise the kids well, and try to have good memories with them. Just know that she's very good at scolding. xD

Hadaya...'s info is coming soon, hang on. 8D
Lith says: He is a fail face but a sweet heart? He's a very good father, or at least he tries to be >>

So yeah, Hadaya's gonna be the nicer one of the two, but together they will be cool parents, honest!
Extra: Downright evil cubs are a no-no! They don't have to be the sweetest kids around, but yeah xD;

Closing Time: In around 5 hours xD;; Uh, lemme figure out exact time, I'll edit it in a bit.
Edit: 11:41 GMT, looks like!  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:25 am
Waaaant staff custom. <33 Fail and former Outlander, nom!

Applying for: Hadaya x Imara
Name of SoA: Not sure!
Meaning: Not sure!
Appearance: Will take mostly after mom, color-wise, with mane/tail like her tailtuft. Won't know for sure until I get in and play with things, rofl.
Visual reference: --
Personality: Not sure, but not evul.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay forever and ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 am
Meepfur

Go for iiiit!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Dulcea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:34 pm
Applying for: Hadaya x Imara
Name of SoA: Sauli
Meaning: "asked for, desired"
Appearance: Mother's back marking, Father's face leg and tail markings. Tail and mane in a slightly softer fade of the mother's tail.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Soft spoken but can have a bit of a temper when proven wrong about something. Still he's more likely to get frustrated and go into a grumpy mood than to have any sort of outburst. He'll pick up some of his mother's skill in scolding and will likely want to remain close to her when he's young. Will probably also grow up with Hadaya's unlucky streak. Overall well meaning but ultimately a bit fail-y and likely to be labeled a grouch.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will definitely stay in the pride until at least adult  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:47 pm
Name and image of Father: Sozin (edits not inheritable)
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Kirja
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Nchi'mahadhi pride
Any Requirements: MUST Stay in the Nchi pride. Pretty, pretty please D: No evil cubs. Also you don't HAVE to have a musical name but it would be cute. XD Please do not try to get her unless you have plans on Rping
List of all Throwbacks: Kirja's Family-
Father x Mother

Grandfather x Grandmother
Grand mother x Rogue
Great Grandfather x Great Grandmother
Great Great Grandmother x Great Great grandfather
Great Great Grandmother x Great Great Grandfather
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No
A bit of history about the family: Sozin's personality: Sozin is a deceptive male, he can act smooth and caring, but is hiding a rather vicious core. He grew up violent and cruel, but has calmed in his age and now is now more sadistic than homicidal. However, he knows how to act, and can be the sweetest, most caring male you'll ever meet - until he gets bored. [ As a note, his aggression and cruelty was the result of how he was raised, not his internal nature. ]
Kirja's personality: A sweet lioness, very musical and loves drumming as does her mother. She is a daughter of the currently highest ranking lioness in the pride and is next in line. She is caring and sweet. She is also very adventurous and playful. She also especially loves to joke and spend time with her family. She doesn't really have an angry bone in their body.

So the cubs are going to live with their mother and their mother's family. recently there has been a large flood in the pride and because of that a change in leadership because the main leaders have disappeared. Currently these cub's grandmother is currently in charge of the pride. This leadership change is cause for a rocky part of the pride's life. When they are born the pride will be mostly back to their normal lives however there will be a bit of rebuilding. However their mother will love them very much (and everything should be back together by the time they are Adol.)
In the future they may choose to go see if they can find their father but they must come back. Also it must be noted that this may be difficult because their father is in the firekin pride.
Extra: Nothing that I can really think of.. I think XD

Closing Time: N/A So far

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:18 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Name and image of Father: Waikiki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name and image of Mother: Caelyndei
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2 +1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ela'Wadiyi
Any Requirements:Can not be mean, under any circumstance. Must look like family. We want references. Im horrible with descriptions, so Im sorry, Id like visuals please! No cosplays!!
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No.
A bit of history about the family: Wai is laid back and a pretty down to earth, happy guy. Caely is more shy, and reserved, but the two are very much in love, and very happy to be married together.
Extra: Wai's flowers are tattoos, not markings. This baby is not to leave the pride. Ever.

Closing Time: TBD

Still open Just thought I'd close this up real quick before I go.

Thanks to everybody who entered! There were a lot of really great designs and I wish I could have picked more of you, but unfortunately there were only so many slots available! Me and Buffy decided to go with Mogami's entry! So thank you again to everybody who entered and good luck on future custom-in slots!!

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games