Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:16 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Oh I foregot....
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

"Oh yeah, um Quidditch is a really fun sport. You ride a broomstick and three people are chasers who try to score with the quaffle ball. Two people are beaters who try to get certain balls not to hit people on your team while you hit the other team and then last, but not least the seeker. The seeker is one person trying to grab the golden snitch. When they grab the snitch the game is over,"she explained and hoped it wasn't to much for him. She thought about being good friends with this boy because he had already changed her perception on muggles. 

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:16 am
User Image

Rose Hall
First Year - Unsorted
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose flushed a bit when Nell introduced herself and Gracie commented about introducing them. "No, that's alright. I should have introduced myself, really. I'm Rose." She extended her hand to Nell, offering for the girl to shake it. When conversation drifted around her to different topics, she listened quietly, as she was certain if she opened her mouth her nerves would be obvious.

----------------------------------
State: Nervous, excited
OOC: Sorry aboout being a bit late. Had some chores around the house to do razz
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:19 am
User Image

Janelle Hyde
First Year -Unsorted-

--------------------------------------

Glad she now had someone to sit with to make the ride a little less boring Hyde carefully got into the boat. "Thanks, I'm Hyde, nice to meet you." she smiled at the girl. Turning at the sound of another voice asking to join them she shrugged. "I guess." she didn't have a problem with it. She looked to the other girl to see her response.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:23 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron tried his best to take in this information, but the game seemed to be rather difficult. "I'm not gonna try out this year," he said, still pretty confused about the game. He hasn't even ridden a broom yet, so how did he know if he was going to be any good? "Are you trying out?" he asked, almost certain Daisy was going to. She seemed to love Quidditch, and she knew all the rules.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:24 am
User Image
Veronica Berger
First Year - Unsorted

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Veronica tried to stay still while Hyde climbed into the boat, she didn't want to rock it and accidentally tip her into the lake. "Nice to meet you as well, I'm Veronica." She turned her head towards the boy and said "Yeah, we've still got room" with another small smile.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:26 am
Nova Ishtar

Nova climbed into one of the last boat about to leave for hogwarts "come on raya we don't have all day"  

Alicevamp0

Hilarious Gatekeeper

11,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:26 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie glanced at Nell. "They're our family's house elves." She said. "Mum says their families have been in our house for centuries." She smiled, and tapped her fingers against the edge of the boat. She was getting more comfortable with being on the water, and now just wanted to get to the castle and begin the sorting. "Before my mum told dad about magic, they kept themselves hidden, but now dad's given them the orders to watch over me and make sure i stay safe." She chuckled to herself. She loved the two house elves as if they were family, which they practically were anyways.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: I wanna be a Seeker or Chaser
----------- 
OOC:

"Yes I am trying out this year for either a seeker spot or a chaser spot,"she said with a smile. Her cheeks were a bit red still so she tried to calm down a little bit."So what stuff are you excited to learn about this year, I can't wait till Defense of the Dark Arts,"she said with another smile. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alicevamp0

Hilarious Gatekeeper

11,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:31 am
Raya Ishtar
First Year: unsorted

"coming" raya climbs in shortly after her twin "so where do you think you'll be sorted?" "anywhere BUT Gryfindor i Hope to much bloody noise in that house" "Aw come on gryfindor can't be that bad i mean harry potter was in that house so it has to be good" "whatever Raya" i just hope where ever i'm sorted its with my sister raya thought to herself

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:32 am
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron. WHERE am I: The Black Lake. WHAT am I doing: Floating in a boat. WHAT'S On my mind: Nothing Really. WHO'S with me: Nell, Gracie, Rose.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin looked up at the girls talking. She realized she hadn't introduced herself. "I'm Caitlin Engels, Nice to meet you."She said quietly. Her eyes showed she wasn't really interested in speaking at the moment. She was trying to figure out the traits her friends had in common, that way they could be in the same house. Gracie is most definately a Gryffindor, Cameron was somewhat brave, so he could be in Gryffindor...What made her a Gryffindor? Probably nothing..Would she be in Gryffindor? This troubled her a lot.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:37 am
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell smiled brightly when Rose introduced herself and waved away her apology. "That's alright. I guess we were all just excited that we could finally get sorted." she giggled when remembering how impatient they all had been back at the station. When Gracie replied about house elves her mouth opened in a perfect "o." "Ohh...we don't have house elves. Well I mean, my town has them but my family doesn't. We do all the work ourselves, my Mam says that way when muggles come and stay we don't have to act like we're hiding them." Nell looked around the boats for a while trying to see if they were any closer to Hogwarts. They were so close!

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Rose, and Cailin

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:39 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Just to be sure, Cameron went over what the Seeker and Chaser do. "So, the Seeker is the one who wins the game? And the Chaser is the one who scores?" he asked, double checking. When Daisy asked what classes he's excited for, he thought for a moment. Cameron hadn't memorized which classes first years had to take. Defense Against the Dark Arts seems like a straight forward name. You would learn how to defend yourself against dark magic. "Yeah, that one would be cool," he agreed. "I think Charms or Potions would also be great." Cameron was mostly excited for the very magical courses. He wanted to learn how to control his magic.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:45 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Lalalalalalala
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy smiled when Cameron said he would like Defense of the Dark Arts,"Oh yeah those spots on the teams of Quidditch are right." Then she thought of Charms and Potions with a smile."Yeah I would love to take those two classes as well. Well we have too, but they seem interesting as well,"she said with another smile. Daisy looked Cameron othe eyes and smiled when she saw they were a deep brown. Brown eyes were her favorite color of eyes especially boys eyes. 

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie giggled. "When dad has business people over, mum just keeps them out of the living area." She smiled. "They're quite nice." She glanced towards the approaching castle. "Do you think we'll get there soon?" She asked, tapping her fingers against the boat in a upbeat rhythm

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 am
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell nodded at Gracie's words. "I bet. It would be amazing if we had house elves. Finally, no more making up all the beds by hand!" she laughed at her own dramatics.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Rose, and Cailin

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games