Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:43 pm
Garreth smiled softly and sat next to her. "I love you Leila." He said holding the back of her neck. "And I will not ask for more children of you if this will be the norm. I do not wish to put you through pain." His expression softened more. "I was thinking of a beautiful house on the coast or near a park, I want to raise her near the sea. My little family." He leaned down and kissed her gently. "I want us happy."

Naomi smiled softly and followed his lead. "I'm okay darling. I know I'm safe as long as you and Rose are with me. I gave Rose my title too, So less pressure on me." She was trying to lighten the mood a little. She wanted to see Damien smile if but a little. "I think too, Garreth should take Leila somewhere safe to raise their baby. We'll be too busy with ours to have the energy to worry about them, I mean if just having them inside me is hell imagine later in the pregnancy and when they're older." She giggled softly and snuggled close.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:49 pm
"I don't want to be away from Damien or Gabriel," Leila mentioned as she returned his kisses, "I want to raise Isabel with you like a good family, but being away from Damien and Gabriel would kill me. And I couldn't leave Damien here to be fed to the sharks."

She couldn't be happy without her brothers there, and now that her mother was back in the picture she couldn't just abandon her as well. Leila smiled weakly at Garreth before turning her gaze to her sleeping daughter, "Isabel deserves to know the many paths she can choose instead of being restricted to one like me. That way she will always have us as a guide for whatever makes her happy. And of course I want more children. In fact, for that matter, I want triplets. So you better start working to give me them."

Leila was jesting of course as she leaned forward and kissed Garreth softly.

"No, I would much rather have Leila stay by me. She's safer closer to me than with that mate of hers," Damien knew Naomi wanted to keep Leila as far from them as possible, but he couldn't allow that. He could give up his friendship with Ariel, allow his children to scatter the planet if Naomi wanted it. However, he could not just leave his sister behind when she had done so much for him before.

"If her daughter is left with only her father to care for her, and Leila is dead, I will take her into our custody to raise like my own. Leila's mate is not fit enough to be a good parent for anyone let alone care for himself," Damien mentioned.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:23 pm
Naomi struggled to her feet. "How can you say that?" She tried to cry but it came out in an uncomfortable mew. "Is it just because he's an angel? Cause I can see history repeating itself, you cut Garreth off Leila will hate you forever and leave you. Just like I will always choose you over my mother, she will choose him over you." She gave a mild wince as they twins protested to her emotional outburst. "You two need to make peace, he is in your life forever now. And if Leila dies I will support him in looking after Isabel." She gave a little sound of pain. "Okay, okay I'm sitting down don't get your cords all twisted." She snapped at her belly sitting down again but kept as much distance at the love seat would allow from him. "And the separation wasn't going to be forever," She added with a pout. "It was going to be, in my mind until the babies were old enough to walk. To give us all time to bond with our own children. And. . . I want Ami and Isaac and your other kids there too. I don't want the fighting like when we were kids."

Garreth stared at her blinking in shock. He couldn't tell if she was joking or serious. "Um. . . okay." He said not sure how to process her request.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:30 pm
"Her daughter will have no guidance if she remains with that angel if my sister were to happen to perish," Damien shrugged, knowing that Naomi would get upset. Anything that had anything to do with Leila angered Naomi it seemed. He then continued, "I know you don't care for Leila, but she is my sister and I will make sure the well being of her children are taken care of. It doesn't take a lifetime to bond with children so Leila will remain in my care until I say otherwise. If you are unhappy with that then I am afraid to say you will have to deal with it."

He didn't want to be harsh to Naomi, but cornering him into abandoning Leila was too much. In the end, he would choose his sister over her. Damien took Naomi's hand in his own, "While Leila is recovering from her injuries in her birthing, I will be having her daughter in our care until she recovers. It will give Leila time to heal and I can welcome my niece to her new life."

Leila sighed, seeing as Garreth was dumbfounded at her request when he was the one who pushed the thought of children. She got up from the bed, though pain rushed through her body. Every time he tried to come to her aide, Leila gently pushed him from her, "Just carry Isabel and follow me, I need an actual bed to sleep in not this hospital stuff."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:42 pm
Garreth sat her down giving her a stern look. He hadn't pushed for kids. She wanted one to spite Naomi. He tied Isabel to one side of his chest and picked up Leila carrying them both to another room that didn't smell like disinfectant and got her comfortable in it. Then he brought the infant to his heart and secured her nicely. "We'll talk about more kids when it doesn't pain you to walk any more okay?" He said smiling happily. "I want you better so I can tease you." He pressed a kiss to her head and smoothed out her hair. "I love you Leila."

Naomi sighed. He didn't understand that history would repeat itself if he tried to cut Garreth out of Isabel's life. Angel's got stronger when their offspring were in danger. Garreth would see Damien taking his child as a threat and try to kill Damien, and her brother's would help him. She could see disaster happening. "Don't get me wrong I want her close. She'd family. But I am telling you making her cut out her mate will make her hate you. I'm unhappy on her behalf with what you are saying. You're acting like my mother! And if I could storm away without it hurting every joint in my body I would. And I'm going to try." She got up and waddled pathetically away since storming was out of the question.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:52 pm
"Just give me my child," Leila murmured as she took Isabel from his chest as she rested in the bed.

She loved Garreth, with all her heart, but she couldn't be around him when he was already talking about taking her away from those that protected her. He always sided with Naomi and Ellyone. Though she had forgiven Ellyone and was willing to start over with her, she didn't want to give them all total power over her again. Leila held Isabel close to her as she whispered, "I will always love you, my sweet daughter."

Damien knew Naomi wouldn't understand. She thought he was isolating Garreth when, in truth, he knew Leila's scars would not heal. The next pregnancy would kill her for sure and he would have to care for her children since Garreth would be of no use. Damien sat alone, not wanting to go after Naomi this time. She wouldn't go far anyways. But, just in case she went into another fit and decided to go on a dying spree like she had before, he'd find out.

First though, he would want to check on his sister to make sure she was okay. Before he went, he stood to see his mother was entering the gardens as well. Tamera walked over to her son as she smiled sweetly, "You seem well anymore, Damien. Being with Naomi must bring that out of you."

"I'm afraid she's more of a hassle than I had remembered," Damien admitted as he scratched the back of her head, "Every day she's dying of something new, and she hates Leila enough to want me to just dump her to the side."

"Remember how I fought for you when the others hated you for so long?" Tamera approached her son with a knowing look in her eye, "Just stick by Naomi and Leila and your mate will eventually appreciate her. Naomi is a lot like Ellyone, and Leila is willing to forgive one but forsake the other for now."

"Leila is sick.." Damien seemed saddened, "This pregnancy almost killed her and she..."

"Leila has lived a good, long life," Tamera felt her eyes tear up, "If she chooses to have more children, then we will remember her as someone who wanted to give a good life to her children."

Damien nodded and hugged his mother. Tamera then said, "You should take a break from Naomi for a little bit, however. It seems she wants her time alone and you can do with a break as well."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:14 pm
Naomi had stopped around the corner from everyone else. She needed to be alone. Needed to calm down. "Damn it shut up!" She hissed. She could hear them. Could hear them talking to her. She wasn't frustrated at Damien. No. He was having a natural response as a sibling she couldn't fault him for that. What she was really mad at was the twins. Their brains had developed and now they were asking her questions! It was giving her a headache. Are you our Mummy? They'd asked that first time when Damien talked about taking the baby away from Garreth. Who is daddy? They'd asked when she waddled away from him. Why do you hurt when we grow?
"Stop talking! I can't answer if you don't let me get a word in!" Naomi was starting to panic again. But a soothing hand touched her back. She felt tension ease and relaxed. She turned to see Michael smiling softly.
"Have you seen Gabriel?" He asked. "I'm looking for him now that Leila and my little brother are bonding."
"No." Naomi replied with a smile. "But thanks."
"Are they talking to you?" He asked with a frown. "It's weird isn't it, listening to them talk. Don't be afraid of it. Once you get used to it, you can use it to freak out your mate. Just, maybe, tone down a little."
"Tone down?" Naomi asked. "What do you mean?"
"I know you would have turned out different had Rose raised you, but maybe you could I don't know, be a bit more submissive to Damien-"
"How can I?! He's talking about Leila dying!! I can't have her die! I can't- Ah!"
"Okay calm down. Why can't you have her die?"
"Because I want to make things better with her." Naomi admitted. "I don't want to be like my mother, I don't want her to be dying for us to be friends. But she won't do that, she won't do that because I'm too much like my mother."
"It's killing you, her hating you." Michael observed. "You want to be her friend. But she won't let you." He hummed. "I think I'll leave you alone to bond with the growing life within you and look for Gabriel. You have a bit to think on." Then Michael left.

"Damien!" Rose cried. "Where's Naomi?!" Panic went through her. She saw Damien but not Naomi. They couldn't split now! It wasn't safe! She saw Rein stalking the edge of the grounds. Naomi's link was severed because of her issue. "Dammit she's got pregnancy hormones! She could have wondered off somewhere! Rein could have taken her!" She turned and rushed to find the helpless girl. Well. . . She wasn't helpless in the least bit but still. Rose had to keep her safe. She hadn't pushed to look after the girl and now look. She just hoped she found Naomi before Rein or Klaus did.

Garreth sighed. "I feel like the bad guy." He said leaning against the wall. He felt as if she misinterpreted his intentions.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:14 pm
"You're not the bad guy," Leila sighed, now she had to mother not only her child but also mother her mate as well, "I don't want Isabel growing up alone without brothers or sisters to care about her. You know her cousins here won't care for her because either I'm her mother or my mother is her grandmother, or for whatever else reason they'll decide to outcast her. I want her to have a little brothers like I had growing up."

Gabriel heard his mother and Damien talking from nearby and understood. Leila was slowly dying from carrying Isabel inside of her for such a short period and going through the changes. It broke his heart knowing he was going to lose his sister. But, if she could die happy would be his strongest wish. Gabriel followed Leila's aura until he found the 'happy' couple in their new bedroom. He knocked at first before entering to see Leila holding Isabel on the bed, "Sorry to intrude. I just wanted...to see how things were going."

"We're still working out the kinks, but we're talking about more kids," Leila smiled.

She looked so motherly holding Isabel like that; they way she glowed holding her baby. Having more children will kill her. Gabriel could already see her soul was slowly deteriorating. He gave a soft smile as he approached Garreth, "Could I speak to you alone? I won't keep him long, Leila."

"Good, he needs to be bonding with his daughter," Leila waved her hand, "And I'd like time alone with him too."

Gabriel led Garreth to the hall where he ran his fingers through his hair before turning to Garreth, "You probably already see what's going to happen. I'm so sorry, Garreth. I know this isn't going to be easy for you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:16 pm
Garreth sighed. "I know. If I can keep myself sterile she'll live long enough to see our baby to adulthood." He paced. "I don't like deceiving her but. . . if she die's Damien will try to take the baby from me." He looked away. He knew the other didn't like him. Hated him. "I'll have to flee to Ellyone's Realm." He brushed tears from his eyes. He needed to be strong now. "I. . . I love her so much Master, I. . . I can't imagine life without her." He kept Isabel close. She already looked like Leila.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:15 pm
Gabriel comforted Garreth, pulling his lifelong servant into a tight hug. He honestly felt bad for Garreth. The lad was stuck in a bad place of denying Leila more children or killing her. Gabriel pulled away as he kept his hands on Garreth's shoulders, "Garreth. You know Leila wants more children, let her have them. I know...it will kill her, but wouldn't you rather know she died knowing she gave you more children to love for her than for her to feel like she failed you and your daughter? I will keep Damien at bay, and so will my mother. She will not let Damien take away her last memory of Leila."

Damien had left his mother's side to find solitude for himself. Being away from Hell was giving him a headache. The knowing that Leila was dying weighed his mind as he thought about Naomi being stricken near death because of the twins inside her. Losing them both would make him go mad, his sister and his mate meant death if he had to live without them.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:14 pm
"Oh little sister." Rein's voice cut through Naomi and Michael's conversation. "If you had been with me I'd have found you a nice mate who wouldn't do this to you."

"Stay back vile creature." Michael threatened putting himself between the siblings. He didn't know the full story but he knew Naomi was important to the Demon King who was his lover's older brother.

"Oh Naomi what have I taught you?" Rein threw the angel away with ease. "Never use filth as a shield!" Naomi gave a cry holding her belly. Panic ran through her. She couldn't scream out to Rose. She wasn't here. She didn't know where the other was. The babies were shuddering from the emotional reaction Naomi was having. "Rein please stop this!" Naomi pleaded.

"He hurt you, Is hurting you and you're protecting him?!" His eye flashed red. "This won't hurt you darling sister, it will hurt them but not you." Naomi's eyes widened as his words sunk in. He was going to take them away. No! She couldn't let him take away her babies! Rein moved like in slow motion as Naomi stood and kicked him from her enough that she could attack him. "Leave us alone!" She screamed blasting him with light encasing him. But she knew he disappeared before it grew lethal. She swayed and leaned against the wall. She shook from the shock and once she managed to walk moved to the courtyard and laid on the grass panting and shaking. "Naomi!" Rose cried.
"Leave me be!" She hissed her eyes shifting black. The other nodded and just sat with her. The babies looked a little bigger. And Naomi didn't look like she was in pain any more. Just shock. Over what? Rose wondered. But Rose then realized. Whatever Naomi did ensured her survival for her pregnancy.

Garreth paced more. "I. . . I know. I just don't want to lose her. I thought of Asking Naomi doing what she did to me but I don't think it'll work since Leila's angel genes are suppressed and I don't know if Naomi would be able to expel the soul anyway in her state."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:10 pm
"You know Naomi would be useless here," Gabriel reminded Garreth, "She's having trouble with her own pregnancy, do you think she could save Leila from her death? Garreth..."

It was a lot to ask. But Leila had it harder than all the others. Gabriel took a step away from Garreth to put his hands in his pockets, "Leila didn't exactly have a lot to look forward to in her life. Giving her what she wants now is probably the happiest she'll ever be. Just let her have more kids so that she can rest in peace. Why make her live miserably? Don't be heartless."

Leila could hear her brother and mate talking. It sunk in what it meant. If she were to have more kids, she'd die. She looked to see Isabel was babbling in her crib to whatever, at least the girl was entertained. The door to her bedroom then opened and Damien walked in. They exchanged a knowing look, both of them understood the situation. Damien smiled as he held his niece from her crib, holding her like she was his own daughter, "My beautiful niece. She will be the pride of this family, Leila."

"I'm hoping to give her siblings that will give her her strength like you and Gabriel gave me," Leila spoke, though she was near exhaustion.

"She will be well trained," Damien sat next to Leila, "I can promise that."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:13 pm
Garreth sighed. "I'm not being heartless Gabriel." He said. "I'm thinking of our new infant." Garreth looked away. In a small voice he said. "You know how much I love them both, Leila and Isabel. You know how hard it was for me. I'm not thinking of myself, I'm thinking of them. I want her happy and being there for Izzy's first smile, her first steps, the first time she beats up Damien. You. . . can't ask me to deprive my mate of those things."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:19 pm
"And you're willing to deprive your mate of her own happiness of having more children?" Gabriel raised a brow towards Garreth then began to walk away, "It's up to you what you decide. Make your mate unhappy for the rest of her life or giving her a brief happiness to die in peace. Honestly, I will honor my sister's life either way."

"You ought to find Naomi," Leila spoke as she took Isabel's from Damien's arms, "I'll go with you if you'd like. Isabel would probably like to see those related to her as well. I don't want anyone else holding her."

"No problem," Damien shrugged as he led them out of the room, going down a hall to find Naomi and Rose.

It looked like Naomi had gotten fatter with pregnancy. She didn't look good pregnant...but he wouldn't let her know. He then gestured to Leila and her daughter, "Want to see your new niece?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:25 pm
Rose was busy putting pressure on the small of Naomi's back. Naomi turned her eyes to Damien her colour had returned. "She's pretty like you." She said to Leila a smile on her lips. She moved to get up off the ground but Rose didn't let her.
"Don't Naomi. I don't know if he did anything to you, stay still until I know." Rose scolded.
"Rein didn't touch me!" Naomi hissed at Rose. "I kicked his a** before he laid a hand on my belly!"

"Yes but the fetus' are in distress. Stay still or I can't repair the damage he caused!!" Rose growled back. "Stay still or I'll make you stay still!"

"Then make me stay still you whore!" Naomi snapped back eyes going black. Rose turned her eyes to Damien and smiled sweetly.
"Dear half brother, please tell your woman that if she doesn't stay still she could miscarry from Rein's attack on her which threw out the balance of her hormones. I'm sure you don't want to lose your babies either."
"That's playing dirty and you know it!" Naomi hissed.
"I try." Rose teased.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games