Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:23 pm
"And it would be wise for you two not to judge our queen. She has done more for us than yours ever could. We live like this because we want too. Emma will not force us into tight fitting s**t for clothes and prevent us from doing what is natural, running! Your queen wants everyone to act like her! Emma wants us to not change who we are for the stupid status quo. The High Alpha is worth more than that b*****d queen!" A vampire male hissed to the two. His accent was thick but unknown to them.

"Father!" Lauchlain whined putting his hands over Luna's ears. "Don't use that language around them!" He hissed in Russian. Yes the whole kingdom spoke it. The vampires had taught and Lycan who couldn't speak it. So that they would be able to squash any bad mouthing of their beloved Queen. "Just because they rule differently doesn't mean either of them is wrong."
"It's wrong when you have to listen to their poison in your own house! You Alexei will make sure your mother hears this. Every word, If one is wrong I will know. The Original's do not recognize her as Queen. Therefore she has been labelled the b*****d Queen. No matter how she rules everyone will know. Their only hope is that your marry Emma's made childe, But since Anya is so blind and stupid she won't do that. She won't unite the Kingdoms under one rule. She won't-"

"Nickoli! I think it's bedtime for you." His wife frowned at him. "Stop scaring them. You may be a natural born of Edgar but that doesn't mean you can boss people around." They smirked knowingly at each other and he left the room. "I'm sorry children, Emma's done a lot for Lycan and Vampire alike, don't worry, you won't need to stay here long after lunch if you do not wish it." However Lauchlain had began telling Luna that everything in the house wasn't what it seemed. That the wood was over a thousand years old and so rare humans would start a war over one ceiling beam to get it. That every house was worth more than any currency could buy.

Conrad stared at these rules. Seemed his daughter had done much to keep nature the way it was. Yet she had merged her people so effortlessly more than he could have ever done. He looked up from the book of rules to notice his wife and smiled. "Darling, you would not believe it, I got a Leger of rules!" He grinned. "It says at least twice that the kingdom doesn't hunt in this state. And that ours is required to do the same. She also states that either kingdom bad mouthing the other is punishable by a fine paid in full on the spot and that the proceeds go to orphans of Anya's selfish vendetta fund. . . oh dear. It seems that one won't be let go as quickly." He gave her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry Dallim."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:57 pm
"I am used to it at this point," Anya waved a hand, "It seems my past will forever haunt me. But my people shall do as they please as long as they do not riot over Emma's...odd ways, shall I say? Oh, by the way, did you know that not all the Originals are on Emma's side? I've received word that more than just have of the Originals recognize me as Queen. Pleasant news, is it not?"

Anya kissed Conrad's cheek before whispering into his ear, "b*****d Queen or not, I am still the happiest Queen to have you as my husband and my king. Shall we retire early to continue what we could not finish before upstairs, my love? The children are away at a new friend's house, a lycan friend, and won't be back until before the sun sets."

She took hold of his hands to place on her hips as she gazed up at him lovingly. Perhaps she allowed the old ways to consume her a little bit too much. Even a small crowd had noticed the loving way she held her husband, breaking down the cold icy barriers of the past.

Alexei had had enough. A bunch of lies was all the ungrateful man spoke, then again he was just a lowly dog. He noticed Celia's anger boil over but she did not say a word. Celia's eyes brimmed with tears, knowing that each word was a selfish lie coming from a dog who would never understand the trials and trouble their mother had to go through all her life to be to that point now. Alexei remained still as he forced himself to calm down in the home of a stranger. Both Celia and Alexei only remained for one reason: Luna. They saw their sister happy with the lycan boy and did not want to disturb her time with him. Though they were in the home of a rude guest who openly detested their mother though they did not act as belligerent as this a*****e, they would put up with the abuse as their mother had done before just so their sister could find happiness.

Luna noticed how silent her siblings were. Though she wanted to stay with Lauchlian, it was obvious they were not welcomed. She gave a small smile as she motioned out of the chair, "You are very nice, Lauchlian, but it looks like because of our loyalties to our mother is too much for his household. Maybe we can play outside sometime?"

"You are more than welcomed at our home," Alexei spoke up with a warm smile as well, choosing to forgive those who hurt him and his family.

Oscar tore up a copy of the list of rules that Emma had made for his sire-sister before looking to Emma, who was still nursing Scarlette, "They're here to help us, Emma. Acting like Anya is a riot-leader isn't helping the tension. If you want, I can easily just tell them all to head back to the farthest location as they can and we'll be left with the little protection that we have."

He didn't want to upset her more, but he didn't want to cut ties with Anya and her growing vampire army. Yes, she wasn't exactly accepted now, but no one could deny the power that was growing beneath her. She had more and more vampires choose her court night by night while Emma's court continued to get only lycans. The two courts were so evenly matched that they could be unstoppable if they ever just united.

"I thought you two would have buried the hatchet at this point," Oscar sat down to check on Scarlette, "Feeling better, sweetie? Emma. What can be done for all of this tension to go away? Do you want Scarlette to be attacked again? What about Sebastian? What about anyone else in your court? This help will not last forever if both of you keep acting like children. She's the one who came up with this idea afterall and you accepted, now you're sending her a leger of rules when she's here to help us?"

He sighed, not knowing if this was sinking into Emma or not. As much as he wanted to say that it was, she would find a reason to block him off and do as she pleases. Oscar ran his fingers through his hair before lighting a cigarette, "What if she makes an open statement of apology to you and your court?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:19 pm
Lauchlain nodded and let Luna go. He couldn't keep her here against her will. So he just gave her hand a squeeze and left her to make her own decisions.

"Nyssa, did you do what I instructed?" Edgar asked. Nyssa nodded

"They have the Leger you and the other Original's made. However they didn't read the last page. Which is good."

"Why?" He asked with a frown.

"Because sooner or later one of Anya's people will break those rules and you and yours will be forced to do what you did last time something like this happened. Only those old enough like Conrad will remember so it will be fun to see it happen again."

"My brothers and sisters have lulled the would be Queen into a false sense of security. Letting her think they're on her side. Well all know Seti the first would never have let Conrad marry her. Yet, she is his bride. But if this goes ahead she and Conrad will die."

"And what about the humans?" She asked.

"That's being taken care of." Edgar replied with a smirk.

Emma frowned at him. "I'm sorry what?" She asked. "What rules? What are you talking about?" Every part of her told him she wasn't lying, she had no idea what he was talking about.

Emma stood up. "You think I want Anya to hate me? You know why she hates me yes? Because I didn't choose you first, because I didn't support her in her bid to slaughter the only family that gave a damn about me!" Her face went pale instead of red and she felt dizzy but she didn't stop. "I want to bury the hatchet with her but she wants none of that! She's the selfish one here! I extend my hand to her, let her on my territory and all I get are threats for my life!" Pain etched her face the nurse telling her to calm down but she couldn't. All she wanted was peace yet Anya kept making her fight, she thought Anya was her friend. "You know what?! I wish I never told her about Henry!" On wobbly feet Emma stormed out to the nearest bathroom to throw up again. But she found darkness. She wanted to scream but couldn't.
"Calm Emma." Edgar whispered. She blinked and looked around all nine Originals were here, well, there used to be twelve but her grandfather was dead and smooth talker was in Italy.
"What's going on?" She asked.

"We need you to calm down." The woman to her right said coming over and putting her hands on Emma. Emma felt a wave of peace wash over her. Her infant no longer in distress. "That's a good girl. Your covens have convinced more of Anya's to come back to you sweet girl, the lycans in Anya's court will abandon her soon too. However, we need to warn you, someone in Anya's court is planning to kill her."

"Why should I care?" Emma snapped.

"Because her twin will blame you. Your mate will blame you. Your father will blame you, now, you need to find this person. Kill them. Anya will be in your debt. With her life. Use that wisely."

Emma blacked out again at the bottom of the stairs leading to her throne room. Blood trickled down her temple and her vampires screamed. Their mother was hurt! Emma couldn't move. Someone said the baby was all right. Good. But why couldn't she move?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:29 pm
His mate was far from right. He could see the kindness Anya had always bestowed upon Emma and that she had forgiven her for abandoning against her cause. But, he chose not to argue, not to making his mate angrier even more. Sooner or later, she would realize that Anya has taken every brutal attack Emma and her people have had against her. Oscar allowed Emma to leave, staying by his step children's side. One day, Emma would need Anya for something and she would then realize Anya had always been there to begin with. It was Anya who had him continue to stay for Emma, not her father, not one of Emma's people, no one but Anya made him stay.

For that, Emma should be thankful.

Luna could see that Lauchlian did not want her to be apart of his life. It broke her beating heart for him, but she hoped he would still come around to see her once in awhile. She left with her siblings with her face down-casted, "Why does everyone hate Mother? She's here to help our sister and yet everyone is being mean to her."

"Because that's how they're choosing to be," Alexei spoke, "You have to remember not everyone is going to be an ally. There are going to be those who choose not to follow us. And that's okay."

They all knew their mother was safe and that there was a rumor going around that someone would kill their mother. The problem was, her people cared about her too much to leave. Their mother was a Queen by her own right. It was what made them more proud of her than ever. Once they reached their new home, they saw that more people were coming in to stay inside because their homes weren't built yet as the sun was rising.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:45 pm
"Nurse! Nurse come quick is The Queen! Someone pushed her down the stairs!" A man cried.

"Is the baby all right?" The nurse asked running out of the room.

"Yes but Emma's lost consciousness. Everyone said she was looking for a bathroom but then. . . there was a blinding of his colours and down she went."

The nurse reached Emma. She didn't know if Oscar had followed. At that moment didn't care she had to help Emma. Good, she only broke her arm. No brain trauma. "If Oscar's not here get him!" She hissed. "She needs him. Good, their child is all right, but we'll have to do a C -section when it's time. Ssh Emma, he's coming it's okay."

"Make sure. . . Make sure Anya's safe." Emma hissed out. "Please." The nurse nodded and sent a guard to find her. None of them knew Conrad was busy with her.

"Get out!!!" Conrad roared at the guard throwing a pillow. "Dammit! Can't I screw my wife in peace!!??" He hissed then once the door was closed went back to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:12 pm
"It's Queen Emma!"

Anya recognized that voice. Ellaine, the lycan woman who was her new confidante. She gripped Conrad tightly as she disrupted their marital time together as she threw on the nearest dress she had, "Something is wrong. Emma would never call on me if it wasn't an emergency. Conrad, please come with me. I need you now more than ever."

She understood why Emma always wanted Oscar near her. The look of love and protectiveness in Conrad's gaze when he was near her gave her peace at mind. Anya waited until he was ready before taking his hand in her own to rush over to Emma's castle. She was greeted with hatred by her court, some spitting at her and cursing at her in her own native tongue. Anya no longer minded their treatment towards her. Rushing to Emma, Anya went to the woman's side to see that her baby was unharmed though she had taken quite a beating, "What happened?"

Of course there was a fall involved. Emma wouldn't sustained these wounds by standing still. Anya looked to Conrad, "Find my brother. He will want to be by her side."

"Emma?" Oscar's voice yelled over the crowd, "Emma!"

He was surprised Anya had came by so fast. This is what Emma had forgotten. No matter what hatred Emma bared towards Anya or her court, she was always there to help her. Oscar was terrified of holding his wife, not wanting to hurt her or the baby within her. He looked to Emma as he whispered into her ear, "I need you to take my blood now, Emma. It will heal you quickly and help our baby."

Oscar held his wrist out for her to be, his skin gently caressing her lips so she knew where to sink her fangs into.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:17 pm
Emma lapped weakly at his wrist for a moment before putting her fangs in. Everywhere hurt. She wanted to apologise to Oscar tell him she was sorry for her words. But he'd put his wrist at her mouth before she could.

Conrad kept Anya close. He sent someone for Oscar and was glad of it. Emma's eyes had flicked up to him and he frowned. Through their bond she asked him something and he nodded. Then Oscar arrived and took her in his arms. He flinched heavily when she screamed in agony. The baby was fine. But she wasn't. Sheer dumb luck had saved the baby but Emma's arms, her back. . . They were broken. No wonder she couldn't move.
"Anya, Emma said she's sorry. I don't know what that means, but she wanted me to tell you that." He said to her knowing Oscar could hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:40 pm
"I'm sorry as well," Anya smiled down at Emma, caressing her cheek softly not to hurt her, "You know I will always forgive you, you're my step-daughter."

She could see the color return to Emma's cheek as her bones began to heal from Oscar healing her with his blood. Anya saw that, after a few minutes, Oscar was starting to black out from being closed to drained. When she tried to get him to pull away, he fought her for a moment before weakly subsiding. She stepped in, holding her wrist out to Emma to latch on to, "Oscar can't give anymore, Emma. You may drink from me."

Oscar weakly watched as he stumbled to the ground. He was more than happy to see the two Queens finally acting in peace together for the benefit of the whole, even if it was just Anya healing Emma. Looking to Conrad, he then grumbled, "Con..nie.. Be a good...girl...and fetch me..some blood."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:59 pm
Conrad made a gesture to the nurse who nodded and rushed off to get him some blood. Emma looked up at Anya smiling meekly lapping at her blood but pulled away with a cry. A loud crack echoed throughout the castle followed by her screams. Her back going back into place. Her people gave a collective whimper and she mewed weakly for her mama pawing at Anya then Oscar. "Okki~" She mewed tears rolling down her cheeks. Conrad shoved him non too gently to Emma then rubbed her belly. "I'll go check on the twins." He said to Anya. He gave a pointed glare to Edgar who nodded and stood guard over the three.

Emma's heart was pounding but she turned her eyes to Oscar giving little whimpers. She couldn't drink any more. Too full. She smiled meekly at Anya but snuggled close to Oscar. A Vampire of Emma's court put a hand on Anya's shoulder. "Uh. . . Thank you." He said. "For helping our Queen."

Lauchlain had heard about their queen and instantly went to find her knowing wherever Anya was Luna would be. He looked for her everywhere. Though he was young he felt something within him. He didn't like that danger was around, and he hoped that she was safe. "Luna!" He cried his child voice not carrying well but he kept trying and pushed through the crowd seeing the two queen's together with the Prince. He rushed to Anya. "Luna!" He panted. "Is she here? I. . . Is she okay too?"
Emma's glazed eyes turned to Lauchlain and she smile at him he wasn't afraid of her which was good. "Mama," She wheezed looking around trying to sight her younger siblings. She smiled lightly again and tapped her nose weakly. Lauchlain gasped. Of course! He knew her scent! He'd track her!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:50 pm
"Of course," Anya smiled sweetly to the vampire, "It's my pleasure to help your Queen."

It was not to show the court that she was a Queen also, but more that she had history with Emma to never turn her back on her no matter what the other felt. Anya was happy to see how Oscar, in his weakened state, cradle Emma against him. She was more than happy to see all her efforts of keeping him around did not go in vane. When she heard the little pup looking for Luna, Anya gave him a curious look, "I believe she is still at my castle on the other side of the territory. She shouldn't be harmed if you are worried about her. You have my permission to tend to her if you would like."

She could see the boy was already interested in her daughter. There was no problem for Luna to be with a lycan, all that she wanted was her children happy. Anya watched as Oscar whispered to Emma, "We're causing a scene here. Let me get us up to our bedroom."

"Lauchlian?" Celia raised a brow as she heard their father calling for them to be with him and their mother, "Luna? Will you go and see him, yes?"

"Well..." Luna blushed slightly as she tried to hide her smile.

Celia beamed as she locked her arms with Luna, "C'mon, lets go see the furry-butt guy that likes you~"

"Likes her?" Alexei's ears perked up, "Woah, woah, woah. I thought he was just a friend? Luna, he has to go through a serious of questions from me first before he can get to you."

Celia gave Alexei glare as her eyes flashed black, "Don't be so hard headed! If she wants to see Lauchlian, she can see him."

"Not when I don't know anything about this guy!" Alexei's protectiveness emerged as she quickly went to their father, "Luna isn't allowed to have any guys like her! She's my sister, I forbid it!"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:10 pm
Conrad met them outside with Lauchlain fidgeting nervously by his side. Conrad was both happy and angered that Luna had found her mate so early. When they came in sight Lauchlain wanted to rush at Luna and hold her knowing she was okay but Conrad gave a threatening growl. He went to them and after giving his son a hug pulled both girls up into his arms with a grin. "Hello there little ones~!" He beamed then smiled softly at Luna. "Someone's been anxious to know you're safe." He put her down near Lauchlain and nodded. The young boy smiled and gave Luna a hug. "I'm sorry about before." He said in the hug. "It's not that I didn't want you to stay, I just didn't want you to be apart from your family." He pulled back and smiled. He turned his attention up to Conrad. "Can we play tag?" He asked. Conrad smiled and nodded putting down Ceila.

"Go on." He smiled happily. He turned to Alexei amused by his pout. "Go on and play Alexei, this will be the first time in a while where you'll get a break from your studies, now go play."

Emma snuggled best she could against Oscar. "I'm sorry." She mewed. "I didn't mean those words. Please forgive me." Due to all the blood Emma had pumped into her system the baby had grown twice as fast already at full term. Though Emma was uncomfortable she didn't want to leave Oscar. Didn't want to move. She felt something slide beneath them as four heavily built guards carried them up the stairs to the hospital wing to make sure everything was okay. She didn't have to look to know Anya was following. But she never took her eyes from Oscar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:33 pm
Alexei wasn't pleased that Luna was already having a fan boy follow her around. He wouldn't deplete her happiness though. But, he'd make sure that Lauchlain didn't touch her more than twice at least. He rushed off to play with the others, and also keep Luna and the lycan kid as far away from each other as he could. Alexei would even come between them when they would get too close.

Anya could see she was bothering the married couple and excused herself to outside their bedroom. She was worried for Emma's safety with the baby as well as Oscar's. Though she knew she would be unwanted, Anya went to check on Scarlette. The girl looked and acted so much like Emma that it made Anya smile knowing Scar would be okay in the end. She entered the room as she gave Scarlette a small smile, "I know you may not want to see me, but I wanted to see you one more time. I remember holding you in my arms before I had my own children. It was holding you that I understood how badly I wanted to be a mother. You're special to me, and I don't want to see you hurt."

Oscar laid Emma down in their bed before climbing in with her. The baby would be due soon, but for now he wanted to hold Emma in his arms. He was tired, god-awful tired and just wanted to sleep. Oscar closed his eyes as he cradled Emma in his arms, "Have the baby come out tomorrow so I can sleep through the day. I'm too tired to go through a birth right now."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:46 pm
As they cuddled, the nurse hooked up Oscar with some blood. Plenty to replace what he'd given to Emma. She smiled at the devotion they gave each other. She knew that's why some of Anya's vampires were torn. Both were good queens but then. . . somethings were different. "I'll try." Emma mewed. She was too weak to go through the birth now too. She didn't think she could survive it if the child came now.

Scarlette hugged Anya tight. "Don't leave yet Babushka." She whined. "I know you and mama haven't been getting along but I miss you, when are you coming home?" Scarlette's eyes watered she didn't want her grandmother to leave. Sebastian was asleep on a chair yet Scarlette paid no mind. She just wanted her grandmother not to leave again.

Lauchlain grinned laughing and playing with the twins knowing Alexei didn't approve. He knew Conrad approved, since the man was watching them play. "Tag!" He cried as he got Celia all of them squealing and running from her so they wouldn't be it. A few other children joined in the fun. All natural borns so they only got pink under the sun. Some Lycan pups joined in too. And Conrad grinned. He noticed a shy natural born boy watching Celia behind his mother's skirt. "Delilah!" He beamed striding to her.

"My King." She replied with a smile. "He likes your eldest daughter. His heart will continue to beat when he's older, for her. He's a third generation natural born, a noble in Emma's court, Anya will be pleased." Conrad nodded smiling at his old friend. "Yes she will, I hear your coven is coming back to Emma?"

"Yes, we only left for fear she was like her old unstable self when with Liam, but we see know Oscar is good for her. I know that's why most of us left. I am hoping you will be staying at the other mansion for a long time, I do not wish our unions to be hindered by distance."
Conrad knelt down to the boy who looked only a year or so older than his girls and smiled. the boy tried to retreat behind his mother's skirt but Conrad found him. "Go play, go on." He grinned. He looked up at his mother.
"Lucas." She said smiling at her beloved son.
"Everyone! Lucas is also it!" He cried watching as the boy made a bee line for Celia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:10 pm
"Not you too!" Alexei exclaimed, hearing the boy's heart beat when he was near Celia, "No!"

He nearly karate chopped the kid before Celia had Alexei pinned to the ground as Luna urged her sister not to choke their brother. Celia stood back up, slightly flushed from the morning sunlight rays as she smiled at the boy and extended her hand, "I'm Princess Celia, daughter of the Queen of the Night and King of the Kind."

This kid was another one of her sister's loyalists, but she didn't mind. One of these days the kingdoms would be united by both proper Queens and there would be no more judgment. Luna smiled at the boy as she took Lauchlain's hand in her own, "I'm Princess Ceila, and this is my friend Lauchlain."

"Don't come ten feet near my sisters!" Alexei pulled both his sisters behind him, "They're not allowed around other boys until they're 4000 years old!"

"What!?" Celia pulled on Alexei's hair, "You can't tell me and Luna what to do! Just because you're in line to be King doesn't make you king of the sandbox!"

"But I like playing with Lauchlain," Luna smiled towards her lycan friend.

"You can like playing with him when you're 4000," Alexei huffed, forcing both girls back behind him, "No boys allowed besides me."

"You're Babushka isn't going anywhere for awhile," Anya held Scarlette close, placing her head on Anya's lap so she could run her fingers through her hair, "Your mother and I are fine, we're still the best of friends and I couldn't ask for a better step-daughter to have in my life. She gave me you, didn't she? She also gave me your handsome brother and another grandchild to look forward to.

"Lady Katya," Ellaine walked up the the vampire, "Because of the Queen's absence, I have been asked to be regent until her return."

Katya was still uneasy having a lycan woman in charge, but deemed her sister smart enough to trust her. She nodded towards the lycan as she walked with her into the castle to avoid the sun's rays. Ellaine handed Katya a report, "These are all the vampires that we have here, and here's a list of all the lycans. Everyone is accounted for. Our kingdom with Emma's are completely solid and we have our forces surrounding the entire territory in case of another attack."

"Good, good," Katya nodded as she looked over the reports, "Where is my sister?"

"She is tending to her step-daughter, Queen Emmaline," Ellaine answered, she respected both Queens at this point, "I am hoping they will tie a union together so there will be two Queens and two kingdoms who fight side-by-side."

"I could see that," Katya shrugged as she handed the reports back to Ellaine, "Alright, Ms. Regent, don't let my sister down then."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm
Conrad went over to Alexei and pulled him away. "I do not condone this violent behaviour!" He growled. "Time out." He grabbed the boy holding him tight. "Continue playing my sweetlings. I'll take care of your brother~! Go have fun with your male friends~!" He seemed way to cheerful about this but he was glad he got to choose his twins mates. Once he and Alexei were far enough away Conrad stared his son down. "You do not give double standards Alexei." Conrad growled. "I'm not marrying the girls off to those boys for a very long time but you cannot and will not get in the way of them forming bonds. It would be like them getting between you and your female. Stop this and accept that your sister's have found their mates early. I had to go through millennia on my own before I found your mother I don't want you or the girls going through the same loneliness I felt."

Scarlette gasped smiling happily. "Yeah! And, can I tell you a secret." She whispered low. "I know Liam is our father, but to me at least, Okki is my dad. Sebastian feels the same way I think. I know he likes Okki."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games