Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:23 pm
Francis sighed a bit, still worried. "Eef you say so, darleeng." He petted her head and turned back to the ignition of the vehicle, starting it back up and continuing their drive. "I love you." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:41 pm
Lucia pecked his cheek. "You know the fun part?" She purred. "I've heard there are places you can sneak off to privacy and make out." She giggled blushing softly. "I love you too." Her eyes glowed a tiny bit as she rubbed his thigh. "One hour." She said after a little while. "One hour and if you're still upset and worried we can leave darling okay?" What could go wrong in an hour?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:43 am
Francis nodded in agreement. "Oui, one hour. No more. No less." He smiled at her comment, yet seemed to notice the glow in her eyes and ignored it for now.

"Eet looks like we're 'ere, mon cher." He said after a little while, noticing the carnival-themed rides and booths scattered on a lot in the distance. He pulled the car off to the side and parked it, ejecting the key and looking at Lucy. "Shall we, zhen?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:49 am
"Yeah!" Lucia said looking excited. She didn't wait for him to let her out she jumped out of the car and went to his side bopping up and down on the balls of her feet. "Come on~!" She whined. "Hurry up~! Urgh you're so slow~!" She grabbed his arm tugging at it with excitement. Her eyes glowed bright. Both persona's seemed to be excited that they were able to go to a festival even for an hour. "The hour doesn't start until we get in okay?" She said.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:43 pm
Francis, surprised by her enthusiasm, followed her out of the car and chuckled, walking her to the entrance. "Zat's fine weeth me, mon amour. Let's just be careful, shall we~?" Nothing seemed out of order, not yet anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 pm
Lucia smiled happily and kissed him deeply. They went through the front gate with ease. The man had frowned at Lucia's lack of footwear but he didn't say anything when he noticed how pretty her eyes were.

Vlad got out of his car with a smile. "It's okay Alister. I got this man. You stay in that bed and I'll make her pay-"

"No man I want her alive it's the French guy I want dead so I can have her to myself." Scotland hissed on the other end of the line.

"Vateva, I'll take goot care ov er'. You be a goot boy." Then Vlad hung up and after paying the front man went into the festival and at a good distance tailed them, looking for an opportunity to strike.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:10 pm
Francis walked around with her, keeping somewhat of a sharp eye while still having a good time with her. "So, what ees eet you want to do~?" He asked, keeping a protective arm around her waist. If something was awry, he wouldn't notice right away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:22 pm
Lucia had dragged him to every fun stall, playing the ones that caught her interest and just smiling at the ones that didn't. People had watched them go with barely concealed grins. They looked like a normal couple. Overly excited girl, clearly over protective over exhausted boyfriend. "Hey! What's that?" She asked tugging him to a hall of mirrors. Her eyes glowed with excitement. "That looks like fun!"

Vlad blushed. This girl. He thought. She's so lovely, so innocent. I cannot hurt her. But then he saw her eyes glow and the illusion was dispelled. His father had been a glowing fire gentry. Had hurt him during his childhood. He hated the glowing ones. His eyes swirled into clouds that went grey. When they entered the hall of mirror's that's when he struck. He lifted his hands and a storm started brewing. The wind picked up speed and *crash* The mirrors started to shatter. People ran screaming from the area in a panic.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:31 pm
Francis was having the time of his life, with her, for a good while. As they heard the crashing in the hall of mirrors he swept Lucy off her feet and made a dash for the exit. Luckily he escaped, and he noticed the doer of the deed on the other side. "Lucy, get to zhe car. 'Ere, take zhe keys and go. I mean eet." He set her down and turned her toward the parking lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:38 pm
Lucia nodded and headed toward the parking lot running for her life but Vlad stood in her way. "Filthy Glower." He growled eyes cloudy like a thunderstorm. He grabbed her by the throat but Lucia kicked him in the nuts and rushed back to Francis giving a loud scream.

Vlad cursed as he curled over himself. "Filthy chit!" He hissed rushing after her. Yes his target was the music teacher, however he had decided to kill them both. Glowing ones didn't deserve to live.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:20 pm
Francis saw her run back and took her in his arms immediately. "Lucia!" He called out as he held her closer to him, noticing the hunter targeting both of them. "Eef eet's moi you want, you can 'ave me, just leave 'er be, would you?? She's weeth child." He pushed Lucy a bit behind him and stepped forward to the assailant.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:26 pm
Lucia moved behind Francis quickly eyes wide as she gazed at the cloaked Air Gentry. He seemed to pause for a moment before growing enraged. "You let her breed?" He hissed lifting his hand cutting off air from Lucia. She gave a choked noise as the lack of air brought her to her knees. Neither party could focus enough to attack him. "He said to hurt you but she will do nicely for me." Vlad purred with a sick smile.

Vision going blurry, Lucia lifted her hand to Francis, eyes slowly closing as she made a fist. But she passed out before she could see what could happen next.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:42 pm
Francis caught her as she lost consciousness. "Lucy!" Aware his pleading was futile, he sent a glare to the assailant and, taking in all he had ever learned of his powers, luckily found a pond about 100 yards behind the man and threw both his hands into the air, lifting water from the pond with it. In what felt like a flurry of movements he sent it crashing down behind him.

If one were to see the Frenchman, his eyes had lost their light and his hair was untied, strewn this way and that from the momentum that had built from his actions. His tie untied, jacket thrown aside and shirt unbuttoned, nothing else was on his mind but his love, whom he lifted up and out of the line of fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:04 pm
Italy opened her eyes. Air rushed back into their lungs as she inhaled for them. Her eyes stared unsteady at the fight. She tried to get up but everywhere hurt from the lack of oxygen. Her eyes glowed as she called upon the earth to heal her a little. She stood on shaky legs watching the battle, trying to move somewhere safe. But then she noticed the enemy lifting something behind France. "Ammore!" She cried in Italy's voice. "My love look out." She rushed back best she could shooting out earth to stop the weapon away from France. Her eyes wide and glowing. Hands over her mouth.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:13 pm
Francis heard her call in the nick of time and turned, seeing a weapon drawn toward him and turning to face it. "Lucy, stay back!" He yelled out, sending whips of water toward his enemy. It just didn't seem like enough. He was slowly becoming overpowered, and it wouldn't be long now. His supply was running dry as well. This might be it for him.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff