Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:18 pm
[
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion looked at Kamen, lifting a brow in question at the idea of flying, but he soon smiled warmly, and almost excitedly
" Flying sounds....delightful"he said kissing him softly.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:57 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

"I'll go get a change of clothes then, meet youat the front door" he said smiling as he kissed the man once then pulling away he headed back for the bedroom. He gathered clothes in a sack and then ran back down the staries and for outside.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Giving him a nod, he smiled wider when Kamen kissed him. Watching Kamen leave upstairs, Arion then turned on his heal and left to the front, walking down the hall he greeted the workers he passed by with a nod and a smile. Shortly after he stepped out the grand doors of the mansion and stepped on the cold stone of the entrance. With a deep breath, Arion looked up to the sky, even though it was covered with thick snow filled clouds, he still managed to feel the warmth of the sun, then again he was practically his own sun.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:20 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Noticing Arion outside he smiled as he walked over to him. "Here hold this." then he walked a ways off and closed his eyes for a moment, soon his form vanished into smoke and as the smoke drited around in midair it then got biger then took solid form. Kamen's dragon size may have seemed a lot smaller then most would think. He looked at Arion and then layed on his belly and held a wing out for him so the Elementa; could climb onto his back.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:01 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

doing as told, Arion held what Kamen handed him and watched the dragon turn into smoke, and then into his dragon form.
Looking at Kamen with wonder filled eyes, Arion placed his hand on his dragons flank once he had him infront of him
"Beautiful, truly mahnificent" Arion said looking to Kamens eyes with warmth and love.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:06 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked and blushed, not ma people other then maybe other dragons saw his form. Having Arion call him magnificent made him blush, although with his scales the blush wasnt as obvious. He made a small humming noise though to indicate he enjoyed Arion's compliment.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:29 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Smiling once more, Arion finished climbing onto Kamens back,
"Im ready when you are" he said as he positioned himself to stay in a comfortable spot, both for him and KAmen.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen nodded and stood up, it had been awhile since he had someone on his back, last one had been Goldmoon. He jumped into the air and then slowly flew for the garden, he took his time and didn't go too fast so as not to blow Arion off his back.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:34 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he enjoyed how it felt, he could tell that Kamen was not going his full speed, and that made it easier on him to breath the cool air. Letting his breath out slowly, he smiled and leaned forward until his forehead touched the back of Kamens neck, opening his eyes once more, he turned his face to the side and looked up, they were still beneath the clouds, but he felt it was much lighter up here, and he never expected to be on a dragons back, much less a dragon that he loved.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled a little, he could tell Arion was enjoying the ride. He then leaned upwards a little and broke through the clouds and then hovered their a little bit so Arion could look out.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:58 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Feeling the change in temperatures, and in Kamens pose, Arion lifted his head, just as Kamen pulled over the clouds. And he looked truly young once more, his eyes wide and filled with wonder, his mouth fell open as he reached out and felt the cool moisture of a cloud, pulling his hand back he rubbed his fingers at the cold sensation registered and smiled widely, this, this is amazing, he thought.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:01 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen stayed in the air lke this for about a minute, enjoying the fresh air above the clouds, the sun gave off just enough warmth for him to be comfortable. Then he slowly dived for the ground and headed for hte garden, once he had it in sight he went in for a landing being sure to be careful he landed slowly then bent again for Arion to get down.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

When they landed, Arion jumped off of Kamens back with ease, and gave the male his back, holding the bag out for him. Even though he and Kamen have....'been' together already, Arion doubted that Kamen was still uncomfortable with having eyes on him while being nude.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:53 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Smiling, Kamen took the pack in his claw and walked over to a farily large tree where he changed to his fog then human form and taking out a pair of pants and a shirt he put them on then walked back around the tree and over to him. "How was the flight?" he asked with a smile.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled and reached out, softly grabbing Kamens hand he brought it up and kissed his knuckles
"IT was relaxing and soothing, I loved it"he said and began slowly pulling him along to the garden."Actually...you know what....wait here a minute he said when he saw the garden covered in thick snow. Walking forward, Arion extended his hands out, palms flat, and his feet where bare, as he stepped the snow seemed to soften, and slowly melt, it was happening in a radius around him the grass and flowers beneath the snow popped up like daisies and looked as fresh as they did during their peek in spring. The frozen fountain began chiming as the water began running once more, and around them song birds started chirping. "I know you are more comfortable in the snow, but this is a haven for the others from the cold he said and looked back at him giving him a small smile as he beckoned him with his hand.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games