Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:01 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Worried

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Seeing that they had multiple choices she thought she did a good job pick the seal for him. Feeling the squeeze she looked over he shoulder to look at him. Hearing he would order for her she gave him a small smirk. She shook her head since she didn't like the taste of meat. Briefly looking around she found a stall selling fruit. She pointed at herself then at the fruit to tell him what she ate. She didn't really have to eat it was more so to look human but how sweet they were got her hooked on fruit.
Focusing back on him she patted herself for her wallet and got it ready to pay for his food. She was prepared to spend a lot since he told her he was a carnivore and from what she's seen they devoted lots of meat. With her money set she stepped back next to him waiting for their turn to order the food. While waiting she looked around to see if there was something they could do that would get him feeling something. She spotted face painting and looked back at him. She smirked since she doubted he would want to do that. She then looked back at the stalls to see that there was one where stuff animals could be won as well as a alcoholic game. She tilted her head thinking about doing one of them but she would wait to see if he would try them after eating.

Will you save me

sabreworg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: Love/Still Worried
          In the company of: Cain
          In a relationship with: No one
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

Edin looked up when Cain slowed down his pace. Her worry became a little more intense as he picked up his pace again. As if he was running from something. Well, they were all running from something. But the reasoning is always different between people. He stopped when they made it to the egg balance. Her shoes sunk a little bit in the sand when he set her down. Looking back up at him, she saw the streak the tear left and wiped it away. He said he was okay, but deep down she knew things weren't. All she could do now is be there for him and comfort him. She watched as he grabbed a couple spoons and two eggs.

She took the spoon and egg from him. "Don't you cheat either. I'll have to put you in time out" Edin then placed the egg on the spoon. Returning his grin with one of her own, she placed the end of the spoon between her lips. Her gaze turned in front of her and proceeded to walk. It was a slow walk, at first to get the hang of it. But she soon picked up the pace. Not too long into the game, a feeling of dread came over her. Looking around, she saw her ex-husband, glaring at her. She heard whispers again, calling her worthless and that she should've died in the wreck instead. There was definitely something going in at this beach. Not sure what's causing it, since things weren't happening the last time she was here, but it was something. Mentally trying to shake those whispers out of her head, she kept her attention focused on the game.

Coheart

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Unfortunate Abductee 175
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
          • Skill Up 50
          • Vanquished Angel 50
          • Waffles! 25
          PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:23 pm
          SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
          Akira = Velchok
          ╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
          Where at: Beach/ Soleil Festival
          With: Esme, Sahar
          Mood: Bored
          Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
          Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
          Balance: $917
          ╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
          ((OOC: Not sure why you keep calling him a ravenette...))

He was stopped, pulled back. Looking back to see who, it was the man with red hair. "Go away." he said stoically, pulling off the man's grip while he was distracted. "You're boring." he stated before walking off. He had no interest in sticking near any of them right now, they were boring. He wanted something fun. He navigated the crowd, looking for that something. Even when he bumped into someone with crystal eyes, he didn't show any interest, he just mutter an apology and kept looking.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:27 pm
          User Image

Name: Marcus
          Race: Inu
          Money: $1000
          Company: Silvia
          Mood: Curious

Marcus tilted his head as she shook her head. He at first figured it was because she wasn't hungry but then saw her pointing to a fruit stall. He had to admit, he found a good pear would be quite good at this point. Though as he saw her drawing out her wallet he reached out and set his hand on hers and shook his head.
          "Its fine m'lady, you needn't have to pay for me. In fact I'll pay for yours as well, call me old fashioned but I'm a bit of a gentleman...though it wasnt always thus. A pear would suit me just fine right now." He winked at her playfully and surprised himself with a chuckle. "I was kidding a little bit, I do eat meat aye, but I'm not a full wolf so I can eat quite a lot. In fact you should see or rather taste some of my cooking, when you've lived as long as I have you learn a few things." He only ordered a small beef one and made sure to pay before tugging her gently over to the fruit stand. He leaned over as they got closer and spoke low enough for the two of them. "I do appreciate the food, I have to be careful to eat otherwise I forget. I know lass...how about we order some fruit and I'll regale you with a tale. I am no skaald but I can weave a web or two."

DeathAngelLe

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
          • Married 100
          • Friendly 100
          • Peoplewatcher 100
          PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:30 pm
          User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Indignant ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
          Outfit

Zivva was bumped into the one who texted her, but it seemed as if he didn't see her. Her cheeks grew red as she stomped the ground and shouted, "OY! You call me all the way out here just to knock into me and apologizing?!" She marched over to be in front of him, a scowl on her beautiful face. "What the heck?"

Phoenix347
          Lyeisander
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          SoujiAtsumi

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
          PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:00 pm
          User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
          User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher paused, looking over as Kurocho approached the hooded man as well- and like he could expect, she looked skeptic. "Oh, miss Kuro! Hi!" He greeted, waving happily with his free hand. He was surprised she came, he thought she'd prefer to be home. But maybe that was presumptuous, he didn't actually know the military brat that well outside of her being very intimidating. So, the fruit was supposed to help find ones soul mate? He'd stopped with Luka to ask, and now he wanted to know how. Inclining his head curiously, he peeked at the stranger, forgetting how hard he was smiling for the moment. Peering back to check on Luka, he squeaked and spun to her. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" He asked almost shrilly, eyes widening as he saw her sickly completion. What made her sick so suddenly?! They had only walked across the beach! Had she eaten something bad?

User Image
          ┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
          XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *How many 'new' years have I celebrated?◈ I'm Doin'! Meandering ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Luka & a stranger! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
          Speech= Speech
          tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo

The_Little_Rabbit

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
          Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
          • Gaian 50
          • Member 100
          • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:14 pm
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Eveyone here... You haven't gone mad or anything." Shinzo explained as he watched the girl play. "She seems to be doing better then before... Blaze how is your apple?" Shinzo asked as Blaze turned his head to look at Shinzo with the candy apple stick still in his mouth. " You mean pear? It was like eating a pear! I still taste pear on tis stick!" Blaze shouted with a huff before looking back to the stage. " What if all I taste is pear for the rest of my life?" The red head whimpered thinking that this would last forever, just think off all the good food he would miss! Shinzo sighed and shook his head, wanting to face palm himself though he couldn't unless he wanted to change colour.

Crushing on: No one yet
          Money: $800
          Mood: fine
          Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
          Mood: Fine
          Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:31 pm
          User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

The now green faced girl slogged along behind Fisher to where ever he wanted to go. She had no idea why she was feeling so off today, sure she had her doubts coming to this island from time to time but today all she felt as Negativity and now on top of it everything was sluggish as if she was sick. She wanted to enjoy herself with Fisher, she really did but right now she wanted... She didn't know what she wanted. She heard the name Kuro which rung some bells. Didn't she meet her when she met Fisher? She looked up and saw the girl who didn't buy Fishers pendent from the park. Fisher must be better terms with her then before and it seems she was talking tot he man Fisher wanted to see. The ginger suddenly spun to her and asked if she was okay. "Uh... Yeah why?" The blonde asked as she looked up at the sweet ginger.

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
          Money: $190
          Mood: Negative and sick?
          Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

The_Little_Rabbit

tokyoloverTM

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
          • Skill Up 50
          • Vanquished Angel 50
          • Waffles! 25
          PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:36 pm
          SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
          Akira = Velchok
          ╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
          Where at: Beach/ Soleil Festival
          With: Esme, Sahar
          Mood: Bored
          Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
          Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
          Balance: $917
          ╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
          ((OOC: ))

Yet another person decided to stop Akira in his self given quest, although this time they stomped in front of him instead of grabbing him. Despite shouting at him less than two feet away, Akira held no interest. "Ya, but maybe you shouldn't have come. There's nothing interesting here." It was clear he wasn't acting like he was when they met. "It's all boring." He kept looking around him instead of at Zivva.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:18 pm
          User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
          ██████████████████████████████

Sahar shot Seth a look at his question. Clearly, Esme wasn't alright, but they shouldn't make him panic more, it might make his affliction worse. He couldn't really be mad at the red-head, though, since his heart seemed to be in the right place. Unlike the fourth member of their group...It seemed that even Akira wasn't feeling quite right.

Sahar had only known him for a short bit, but even though he was quite he didn't seem so rude before. Just what was going on? "Akira...?" He called out to him, though, given his sudden apathy he doubted he would listen. Well, he didn't seem too bad off, so maybe it would be better to focus on Esme. The shorter man clearly needed more attention at the moment.

"Yeah, that might be best." An uncharacteristic frown stayed on Sahar's face as he moved with the other two, taking note of how the crowd's mood had shifted. It seemed like everyone was experiencing their own problems. If things kept up like this there might be a panic. Well, at least Seth seemed to be doing alright.

Or so he thought. His attention shifted back to the red-head when he started to move, eyeing him cautiously. What was he looking at? There was nothing there. "Seth?" He called out, moving to grab his shoulder. Before he could, though, he stumbled back causing Sahar to jump in surprise. "Are you okay?" He looked like he had seen a ghost. Sahar hovered back, unsure what to do. Esme seemed to have calmed down at least, even though some form of rash had broken out on his hands.

"Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing."
          He nodded in agreement to Seth's suggestion before looking towards where Akira set off. "Um, I do not know. He seems to be acting off too, but he does not seem that bad off." Still, Seth attempted to drag the other man back to them, only to get distracted and lose him. What a mess this whole thing was. Maybe it would have been best to stay home.

Actually...Where was home again? Where were they for that matter? Sahar's eyebrows knotted in confusion as he looked around. They were at a festival, that was clear and he spotted the ocean not far away- Oh, right! They were at the beach! Even though he had remembered he couldn't really feel happy about the fact, it wasn't like him to forget something so simple. "Um, not really. Ever since I got here I have felt a bit odd. The letters on signs were not appearing at first and now...I think I am having memory problems." Panic was slowly creeping up on him, Sahar didn't like this one bit. He already had problems with directions...

"We should definitely get out of here. There must be some strange magic here or something."
          Shifting from one foot to the other uneasily. Who would do such a thing? Actually, once he thought about it, he remembered seeing someone suspicious when he came into the festival grounds. He couldn't quite grasp the memory, though. "You guys would not have happened to see someone sketchy around here, would you?"

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: Afraid, panicking. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

Phoenix347

Lyeisander

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
          • Demonic Associate 100
          • Smooth Operator 100
          • Battle: Rogue 100

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
          • Ultimate Player 200
          • Bookworm 100
          • Tycoon 200
          PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:40 pm
          •Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Worried

User Image

User Image

When his hand was on hers she looked up at him and listened. Silvia waited for a moment thinking it over since she wanted to at least pay for his food since he was being nice enough and sticking with her. After listening to him she finally nodded her head and put her wallet away. She smirked when hearing that he was old she hadn't really meant anyone old, of that she knew. Except Mel but she was a spirit so she didn't count. She wanted to talk about cooking with him and kind of gloat at how good of a baker she was but her voice still wasn't working. Waiting while he got his food she stumbled and gave a silent laugh when he tugged her along to the fruit stall. At the offer of listening to him tell her a story she nodded her head since it sound like a fun idea plus it would hopefully entertain him.
          Getting to the stall she stood next to him while looking at all the fruits. She could feel her mouth water from just looking at all the fruit that they had. When it was their turn she pointed at the cubed watermelon and strawberries. She nibbled on her bottom lip while waiting for them to be handed to her. Once in hand she grabbed a cubed watermelon and tossed it into her mouth. She smiled when it the juice exploded in her mouth. She then pointed at a pear to make sure that he got his fruit as well.

Will you save me

sabreworg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:41 pm
          User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Concerned ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
          Outfit

Zivva tilted her head. She werewolves.. this one had no fangs at the moment. She snapped her fingers in front of his face, "Nothing interesting? Hey! Wolf boy, I'm over here..." She squinted her eyes slightly, why was his form fuzzy? There was something going on. She groaned. If Priya were here, she could help. Her song would be able to help. She groans. Her own power then... She looks to the ocean. Maybe...

Phoenix347
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
          • Married 100
          • Friendly 100
          • Peoplewatcher 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:19 pm
          User Image

Marcus tilted his head as they stood at the fruit stall and watched her as she eagerly looked over the food. While he felt the boredom even now, it wasnt a standpoint. He didnt like this feeling, but at least with her he could attempt to have a good time. It was strange but it was almost like they were on a date themselves. Which had him think, he had never been on a date of any sort. If anything he had taken his love from her home and won her over. Meanwhile he didnt even know this woman's name, though that was because of her voice. He grew bored with the thought process and left it alone, instead he chuckled softly as she took her fruit and looked to enjoy it as she bit down. Grinning in response to her gesture he went ahead and paid for a couple pears.

Again he gently tugged her along, grinning playfully at her as he did so and brought both of them over to a bench.
          "Very well m'lady, I will tell you a tale of Silverfang. Once a great warrior of the Iron Wolf tribe." It wouldnt hurt for him to tell her his own tale would it? At least leave out the saddest part. "Silverfang was a Viking warrior who had looted and pillaged many villages in his life, as was the custom with all tribesmen at the time. But he had only a few rules." He lifted a finger as he listed each one. "No killing innocents and no taking of women. And in his many years of raiding he never found a woman who suited his tastes, until he met a feisty woman in a village. Hair as red as flames and eyes as green as the glade." His voice lilted slowly and softly as he spoke and he watched his hands as he spoke, lost in memory. "She was one that would not be taken lightly, she fought with Silverfang using her fathers sword against him. And while he was a skilled warrior, she easily kept him on his toes."

He laughed lightly in memory.
          "Oh how she fought, but in the end he had more endurance and skill. But rather then assign her to a farming role, he kept her as a steward...oh she did not like that, but you see..." Here he looked up into her eyes and his eye shined with something. "He had become smitten with her. And he was a gentleman so rather then order her around, he did his best to have her feel the same for him...but nothing worked...until one day what was left of her family was killed by Englishmen..." He tilted his head slowly and his hair covered his patch. "He told her he would take care of her and made good to his word when he finally killed them...but in the process he was cut along his eye." He slid his hand up and moved his patch to the side. "And was left with a scar." The patch revealed that his other eye was just fine, but had two cuts side by side going over his eye. He left it for a moment before lowering his head. "So...what do you think? There is more...but I dont think you want to hear that."

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:51 pm
          •Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

Eating her fruit happily she watched him pay and felt bad about it but she would make it up some how. Once paid she smirked when he dragged her along again. Sitting down she tucked on leg under her and moved over enough so he had room to sit next to her. Hearing the name she gave a nod and continued to listen to him. She continued to eat her fruit while listening to him. She looked over at him at the mention of rules since they seemed reasonable enough to her. Hearing a woman being mentioned she froze in mid bite then lowered her fork since his tone had changed when the woman was brought up.
          She put her fruit down on her lap and listened to him intently. When he looked over at her she had a feeling something was going to go wrong in this store. Hearing her family was killed she did feel some pain for that even though she hated her family she wouldn't wish for her aunts to be killed. At the mention of a scar she looked at his face and watched him show his scar. She was curious why he wore the eye patch. She leaned into him and looked at his injured eye wondering if he could use it. Shaking her head when he told he didn't think she wanted to hear more. She rolled her hand to tell him to continue telling his story. When she could she would tell him what she was since he was sharing with her as well as tell him why she was scared earlier.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
          • Ultimate Player 200
          • Bookworm 100
          • Tycoon 200

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:26 pm
          User Image

Marcus was delighted momentarily that she was willing to listen to the rest of his story. And it seemed that he had her full attention as he spoke, though he couldnt quite identify what the look meant. But the story must go on right? And the sudden nearness of her body to his as he exposed his eye made his skin momentarily flush. He didnt mind the contact, in fact he found he welcomed it. When was the last time a woman had even been this close...six...seven hundred years? It was so long ago that he found he kinda missed it. But he didnt comment on it, simply kept on with the story.

He left the eyepatch off as he spoke to her some more, both eyes shining as bright as his hair.
          "So when he returned the woman was actually scared that he had been killed. Called him many sort of names and fashions of being an idiot. But all he did was laugh and pulled her close..." Here his voice lowered a bit ad his face was fond. "And he said three simple powerful words 'I love you.' She right shut up for a moment before calling him an idiot again, but this time was smiling at him. And he knew...he had won her heart as well." His eyes lowered and he seemed genuinely sad. "But...a happy ending was not in the cards...if I go on you will hear of sorrow a thousand years old." He looked at her and while he did wish to tell the tale he didnt want to make someone sad. But he shook his head and gave a soft sigh. "...well one day while on a raid the English invaded Silverfang's home and killed everyone within. His father, mother and siblings and also...they killed her as well. So in anger he drew his sword and attacked the English in a fury. And his main goal wasnt even revenge...it was he wanted to die, the way a true warrior dies, by the hands of his enemies. But even that was not meant to be...when he reached the general and ran him through with his sword. And with the man's dying breath he cursed Silverfang with immortality and the memories to go with it." He stared at her to see if she would understand his meaning.

DeathAngelLe

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games
          Mini-Games