Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:22 am
empress dee
"No, labeled for telling that world about here. They call her a schizophrenic. She has to take medicine every day for the rest of her life just to control her."

Jinxi wrinkled her brow in confusion. "I guess I don't understand what that word means: schizophrenic."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:31 am
JoyRose
empress dee
"No, labeled for telling that world about here. They call her a schizophrenic. She has to take medicine every day for the rest of her life just to control her."

Jinxi wrinkled her brow in confusion. "I guess I don't understand what that word means: schizophrenic."

"They call her a crazy person. Someone not fit for society with everything all there. People make fun of her because she knows about this place. I dunno if you know Vegeta, but he says that Earth is worse than his homeworld and that place, Vegeta's homeworld welcomed violence."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:48 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"They call her a crazy person. Someone not fit for society with everything all there. People make fun of her because she knows about this place. I dunno if you know Vegeta, but he says that Earth is worse than his homeworld and that place, Vegeta's homeworld welcomed violence."

Jinxi nodded. "We ate at Vegeta's restaurant once. But I still don't understand. If she knows something others don't, and even if they don't believe her, what does it matter? I still don't understand what they are trying to control with the medications. Does she pose a threat to anyone? Does she interfere in the lives of others?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:55 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded. "We ate at Vegeta's restaurant once. But I still don't understand. If she knows something others don't, and even if they don't believe her, what does it matter? I still don't understand what they are trying to control with the medications. Does she pose a threat to anyone? Does she interfere in the lives of others?"

"Vegeta doesn't own a restaurant. Vegeta is the prince of all Saiyans. You must be thinking of Iori. They think she is crazy. So they are trying to make her act like them. Its an unfair system is what it is. Ma says the meds do nothing to control her, but they do prevent her from being sick all the time."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:28 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Vegeta doesn't own a restaurant. Vegeta is the prince of all Saiyans. You must be thinking of Iori. They think she is crazy. So they are trying to make her act like them. Its an unfair system is what it is. Ma says the meds do nothing to control her, but they do prevent her from being sick all the time."

"Well that's what medicine is really for - to stop us feeling sick, so I guess that's a plus. But the only medicine I've ever heard of (in my admittedly limited experience) that controls behavior is the kind that puts one to sleep."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:51 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Well that's what medicine is really for - to stop us feeling sick, so I guess that's a plus. But the only medicine I've ever heard of (in my admittedly limited experience) that controls behavior is the kind that puts one to sleep."

"I just find it unfair with how they treat Ma on Earth. She has no friends she can visit, her place is always a mess, and the only activity Ma likes doing is going to a mall called Southgate. And she goes there to get away from her messy place."

It was obvious in Rock's expression that he wished that Dee was in the Renaissance for all time, both halves. He hates it when people are treated unfairly as bad as people treated Dee on earth.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:29 pm
empress dee
"I just find it unfair with how they treat Ma on Earth. She has no friends she can visit, her place is always a mess, and the only activity Ma likes doing is going to a mall called Southgate. And she goes there to get away from her messy place."

It was obvious in Rock's expression that he wished that Dee was in the Renaissance for all time, both halves. He hates it when people are treated unfairly as bad as people treated Dee on earth.

"Why can't we go there with her and support her?" Jinxi asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:01 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"Dimensional difference. To earthlings, we are nothing but drawings on paper. To everyone except Dee."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:11 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Dimensional difference. To earthlings, we are nothing but drawings on paper. To everyone except Dee."

Jinxi nodded. "No voice," she concluded.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:21 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded. "No voice," she concluded.

"One day, maybe to earthlings we will be real to them, but until their planet gets shrunk and their population dwindles considerably, that is not going to happen. And space travel is very limited as it is. All the planets here are close by so traveling to those worlds is simpler. However, travelling to far away galaxies can be quite the challenge. And I think there is a reason why things are the way that they are. Earth humans by nature are not sociable creatures. And even though they may look like you or me, they aren't even close."

(Just a perspective on how humans of earth really are. And we are just like animals. We can be friendly, but often it takes being domesticated or trained by someone else to do that.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:17 pm
empress dee
"One day, maybe to earthlings we will be real to them, but until their planet gets shrunk and their population dwindles considerably, that is not going to happen. And space travel is very limited as it is. All the planets here are close by so traveling to those worlds is simpler. However, travelling to far away galaxies can be quite the challenge. And I think there is a reason why things are the way that they are. Earth humans by nature are not sociable creatures. And even though they may look like you or me, they aren't even close."

(Just a perspective on how humans of earth really are. And we are just like animals. We can be friendly, but often it takes being domesticated or trained by someone else to do that.)

Jinxi hugged Rock in silent confirmation that he was indeed sociable, as far as she was concerned.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:55 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi hugged Rock in silent confirmation that he was indeed sociable, as far as she was concerned.

Before he knew it, Rock had fallen asleep. The wind was just perfect for snoozing under the stars. The sea made the environment that much more perfect. Even better, there were no mosquitos.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:29 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Before he knew it, Rock had fallen asleep. The wind was just perfect for snoozing under the stars. The sea made the environment that much more perfect. Even better, there were no mosquitos.

Jinxi curled up next to him and dozed as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:49 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

The next morning, the sun was shining and people were staring at the dozing couple. Realizing he fell asleep outside, Rock shook Jinxi awake saying, "I think we fell asleep outside by accident. We better head back to the mansion, okay?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:51 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

The next morning, the sun was shining and people were staring at the dozing couple. Realizing he fell asleep outside, Rock shook Jinxi awake saying, "I think we fell asleep outside by accident. We better head back to the mansion, okay?"

Jinxi nodded, getting up to her feet muzzily. Then her eyes popped open wide in anxiety. "I can't ... Trixi ... Where's Trixi?" With that,she dashed back toward the mansion, sand spraying up behind her churning feet.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games