Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply โ— Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

ll ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ Fine ll ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ $200, Cell phone, USP 45., Clutch, ll ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ค โ–บ On foot, Healthy, Single ll ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ โ–บ $ 800 ll

๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ...

I had returned my attention towards the unfinished sandwich in my hands, taking another bite, I was feeling quite relieved the girl didn't notice me, or she did, it was hard to miss someone sitting at a bench. Unfortunately the latter proved to be true, I heard the crunching of leaves approach me, and before I could turn to face towards the source, a voice interrupted me, it sounded young but I could detect the feint traces of wisdom... deep and old between the words. If that wasn't odd enough her choice of words were... even more queer than what I am used to, and that was saying something.

I slowly turned my head towards the voice, it was the girl and she was holding out her hand for something, I stared at the proffered hand in curiosity. Then the words registered in my mind, imbecile. She is introducing herself to you. A smile graced my lips as I stood up, 'Evelyn Harper,' I said, shaking her hand before averting my eyes bashfully. 'I'm sorry you've noticed that... Your hair reminded me of these leaves.' I gestured lamely towards the pink leaves bathing the pathway.

....๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ

โ—„ ๐• .๐• .๐•”

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                โžฅVampire

Emilia watched Evelyn closely as she spoke. As she thought the reason for looking at her was a mundane one. The handshake was proper and she stood up to do so. All of these were good signs of a good mannered person. She took her glove and put it back on her right hand after the hand shake was done. It was obvious now that she was closer that her skin was pale, like she hadn't seen sun in years. It went well with her hair, at least Emilia thought so. "My hair, not many people comment on that. I suppose it does somewhat look like the same color. Well Miss Harper I must admit most people comment on my eyes, or eye to be more direct." Yes everyone always wondered about her bandaged right eye and then of course why her left eye was red. She always used the same excuse about the color, a rare disease in her early years caused a weird coloration. It was funny what people would believe if you cited a rare unknown disease as a cause.

Emilia would then speak again deciding to see where this women lived, at least what neighborhood. "Well I live in the Lumiere District, in truth I don't particularly like the sun. Quare non venisti mecum, et dicere." The last part she said changed from English to Latin. Though she would then again speak to clear up what it meant. "That translates roughly to come over and have a chat with me. I don't really wish to be out here any longer but I desire speaking with you a bit more. So I would be quite happy if you could come over to my home if you have the time."

O.O.C.

Money: $1000
                                                                                xNilu

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:59 pm
User Image
User Image

ll ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ Fine ll ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ $200, Cell phone, USP 45., Clutch, ll ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ค โ–บ On foot, Healthy, Single ll ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ โ–บ $ 800 ll

๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ...

I tried not to stare at the bandage as she mentioned it, how awful, to be one so young but to have something that important taken away from her. She seemed to have gotten used to her predicament, admirable for someone so young.

I quirked a brow hearing the latin, she spoke latin? That was fairly advanced, that was an understatement. I myself couldn't understand latin. 'Oh I don't want to intrude, surely your parents don't approve of bringing strangers into your home, Ms.Kaiser.' Peculiarly, something urged me to follow her, it was as if there was another force at work here... Nonsense, I admonished myself.

....๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ

โ—„ ๐• .๐• .๐•”

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:09 am

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                โžฅVampire

Emilia giggled at Evelyn as she mentioned her parents. "I think you've gotten the wrong idea Miss Harper. My family is quite dead, has been for years. I own the house and I don't mind inviting interesting people over so long as they mind their manners. So far you have proven to be quite well mannered and I can appreciate that." She then looked over Evelyn getting a take in of her fashion choices. She had shorter hair then most girls. It didn't look bad but Emilia could only imagine what Evelyn would look like with longer hair. She could however see a way to dress the women so that she would look quite good. It would go great with the shorter hair as well so it was a bonus. "So what do you say Miss Harper? Are you willing to join me for a bit?"

O.O.C.

xNilu

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:33 am
User Image
User Image

I hid my surprise,Ms.Kaiser had to be older than I initially thought, or perhaps not too bothered with her parents deaths to giggle at the mention of them.One thing for sure was; this girl wasn't your typical teenager. I felt the urge again, to acquiesce to her requests, and against my better judgement, the words slipped from my mouth, 'Very well, if you insist.' I repacked my sandwich, and gathered my things on the bench, 'Did you come here by car? Mine is parked not too far from here.'

โ—„ ๐• .๐• .๐•”

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:13 pm

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                โžฅVampire

Emilia tilted her head at the question about a car. No she defiantly didn't have one of those. They were useless to her but non the less it wouldn't hurt to indulge in a ride. "Oh no I most definitely walked, I don't use cars. But if you are offering a ride then I will gladly take it Miss Harper. Show me the way to this car of yours, I am quite interested to see what you drive." At least by seeing her car she could gather a bit of how well off Evelyn was. Long as she wasn't poor Emilia would have no problem talking with her. She didn't seem like the poor type though. Maybe she wasn't rich but she didn't look poor either. Well she would certainly find out eventually and maybe she would feed off of Miss Harper. She was certainly cute enough and her blood probably tasted good. There were many decisions to make. Emilia would just have to wait and see how it turned out.

O.O.C.

xNilu

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image

User Image
ll ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ Fine ll ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ $200, Cell phone, USP 45., Clutch, ll ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ค โ–บ In the car, Healthy, Single ll ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ โ–บ $ 800 ll

๐“ฝ๐“ป๐’†๐“ช๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐’†, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ป๐’†...

Not everyone was interested in cars, especially women, they were less interested in those than men. The times that they would appear interested I'd come to find myself disappointed afterwards when they only wanted to gauge how well off I was. Hopefully, Ms.Kaiser would be different, but I had doubts. In any case, I still had to take her home.

I lead her to Daveed, parked by the walkway, coming up to the car, I opened the passenger seat, beckoning Ms.Kaiser inside, 'Your chariot awaits,' I said with a sly grin. I circled the car afterwards, getting into the driver's seat, 'So Lumiere district?' I asked, starting the car, the engine rumbled to life, the deep and vibrant roar of the new IPE exhaust I had installed coming to effect.

....๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ท๐’†๐”‚, ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐’† ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐’†๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป

โ—„ ๐• .๐• .๐•”

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:59 pm

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                โžฅVampire

Emilia followed Evelyn closely as she led her to a car. She found herself looking at Evelyn's neck, it seemed she was more hungry then she first realized. She shook it off once she opened the door for her and spoke. "Ahh you know how to treat a lady Miss Harper. It's been too long since someones said those words to me." She would climb into the car and ensure that no sunlight would hit her face. Though she folded up her parasol she kept it quite close in case she needed to open it. "1514 Lumiere District to be exact. Your car is nice, I would say if I had to choose cars though I would prefer more of the classics."

O.O.C. I'm finishing up the house right now

xNilu

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:37 pm
User Image

User Image
ll ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ Fine ll ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ $200, Cell phone, USP 45., Clutch, ll ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ค โ–บ In the car, Healthy, Single ll ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ โ–บ $ 800 ll

๐“ฝ๐“ป๐’†๐“ช๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐’†, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ป๐’†...

I pulled the Daveed out into the road as I listened to Ms.Kaiser, nodding along. Had her parents' passing tolled heavily on her until she couldn't afford a driver or even a car? I didn't want to pry, but it raised some more questions regarding the mysterious girl. 'He is a beast isn't he?' I absently replied, my eyes were focused on the road,'That would depend on which classics you're referring to,' I turned towards Ms.Kaiser, smiling, before focusing back on driving, 'Another thirty to forty years and Daveed would be a classic himself.' I patted the steering wheel.

Daveed roared as I shifted into second gear and then the third, eating away the scenery as we whizzed past before entering fourth gear, that was when I remembered I had a passenger and quickly slowed to a reasonable speed. I silently cursed myself for forgetting, this hadn't been the first time it happened, probably wouldn't be the last either. Ms.Kaiser was a Lady, judging from her manners and ladies didn't like it when I drove too fast.

....๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ท๐’†๐”‚, ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐’† ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐’†๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป

Would you like me to exit them both?
I'll edit this one if you want.
โ—„ ๐• .๐• .๐•”

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                โžฅVampire

Emilia giggled as she watched Evelyn drive. She had mentioned that it depended on which classics she had meant. "I mean some of the first cars. They didn't have too much speed compared to these days but they had a certain amount of class to them." It was then while driving that she noticed Evelyn driving faster then slowing down as if she realized she had a passenger. Once again Emilia would giggle at the whole thing. "No reason to slow down Miss Evelyn, I'm not concerned if you go faster. In fact I would like to see what this car is able to do and your skills as a driver. So please do drive as if you were alone." Her safety was not a concern even if they crashed. She would be able to get up with nothing more then some damaged clothes.

[Exit with Evelyn]

O.O.C. Ok we good I'll make this the exit post

xNilu

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 am
User Image

ใ€Žใ€–โI Am Machine โ—ˆ A Part Of Me โ—ˆ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Somethingโžใ€— ใ€

XXXXXXXโ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ”
User Image

โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”›

When would it be summer? He missed rh sunny weather! Fisher adjusted his weight on the tree branch so generously keeping him suspended off the ground. Usually when he hung out in this part of the park the only person who came around was some lonely sad sack and his forever kitten. He expected privacy, though for good measure he did make sure to remain invisible; the only giveaway was a few leaves and flower petals that rained down as he moved, not subtle enough to be wind or a squirrel passing through. Yawning as he sulked to himself, the mushi scanned his surroundings before looking down to the solemn display of hand crafted jewelry and scenic painting that seemingly attracted no one. Were they too tacky? He hadn't been much inspired since New Years, or just after when Luka disappeared; it'd been even worse since he'd gotten stuck in a brick wall. Literally. The guy really hated being down, he'd at least hoped some fresh air would help cheer him up.

Dull emerald orbs began to glitter with curiosity as he spotted a head of curls, his eyes following the silken golden glow of the short bobbed style with interest. Which reminded him, he needed to contact Summer and gift her the portrait he'd painted of her-- or maybe just a copy of it since he very much liked it himself. Meanwhile, he very well figured he was looking at his next mistake, in the best way possible. It would do him some good for his brush to have a new muse, or maybe she'd just like a necklace in exchange for some cash. He never charged much. However, all of that was secondary to actually speaking with her first, though she seemed busy with a book.

The bespectacled redhead carefully floated down from his perch, pulling his legs closer to himself as to not accidentally kick over his stand. Landing safely, he almost forgot to turn visible before scurrying over, his face alive with a child like inquisition as he neared the woman. "The park is always a nice place for reading, though it must suck that it's so cloudy!" He began with a cheerfully booming tone. It wasn't not terribly loud, though, since he was short in stature for the average male and didn't at all have a deep baritone of a voice. "I'm sorry to just interrupt, but we're both alone so I thought I'd say hi. So, bonjour!"

โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”“

ใ€Žใ€–โI Am Machine โ—ˆ I'll Never Sleep โ—ˆ Until I Fix What's Brokenโžใ€— ใ€
            โ”— โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”›

XXXXXXใ€Žใ€–โMood'! Bored, Inquisitive โ—ˆ I'm Hangin'! With n/a, โ—ˆ Im Spendin'! $1010 โ—ˆ I'm Wearin'! Sunshine roads โ—ˆ OOC: โžใ€— ใ€

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
X

Y

Z

AlyssumReika

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:03 pm
User Image

ฯษ‘แƒงสˆoษฒ สษ‘ษ–าฝ ษพาฝาฝษ–

โŠฐProfileโŠฑ
โŠฐwithโŠฑ Fisher
โŠฐfeelingโŠฑ Content
โŠฐoocโŠฑ
โŠฐStyleโŠฑ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

It wasn't uncommon to find Payton with her nose in a book, which is exactly what she was doing now. She had found a nice grassy spot underneath a tree. Her legs were stretched out, crossed at the ankles. A book balanced in her hands. Blue-eyes moved quickly back and forth As they scanned the words on the pages. She had always been a fast reader, but that was probably just because she read so much. Her older brother use to tease her, call her a bookworm. That may be slightly ironic, considering she was now working at a bookstore called Bookworm's. The thought made her giggle to herself.

It wasn't super hot today, a pale blue sky stretched out for miles, spotted with fluffy white clouds. It was still fairly warm though. A perfect day to sit beneath a tree and just enjoy the beauty of the world. Nature could be like a symphony, If you just have it a chance to play. The wind rustling through the leaves, birds singing, The soft shutter of a squirrel over a branch, or the flutter of wings. It was a quiet and peaceful song.

The voice that sounded might have startled her, if it had been any loud. Still though, she found herself fumble with her book for a moment before her eyes moved up to meet the new face. "Oh, hello." She replied, her lips breaking into a friendly smile. "There's no need to apologize, I don't mind the company." She assured him, gently closing her book and setting it assure. "I'm Payton. It's nice to meet you!" Payton flashed him another friendly smile, holding out a tiny hand to him.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

whiters4

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image

ใ€Žใ€–โI Am Machine โ—ˆ A Part Of Me โ—ˆ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Somethingโžใ€— ใ€

XXXXXXXโ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ”
User Image

โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”โ” โ”›

Fisher held up his hands in a both apologetic gesture and a precaution to catch her tumbling books. The woman's hands were faster as she closed her fingers over the nest of pages, her ace hardly showing a shread of unpleasant surprise as Shen looked up and returned his greeting. The next smile in his face was a wiry, apologetic one as he straightened his back and rubbed at his hairline. That wasn't entirely graceful of him, but Shen seemed fine. "Pardon me." He added. His eyes gleamed as he watched the youbge blonde close her book, blinking once before leaning down to take her hand. He shook it, "Im Fisher! It's a pleasure." The mushi itself was glad Payton expressed appreciating his company, as sporadically as it summoned itself. "You're going to stop on my account? Though I guess how could you read with me blabbering away! Heh..." With his gaze falling on her book again, he looked at whatever text was apparent before pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "You just reminded me I have overdue books I need to return...yikes." He quietly added with a wince. "Well since you're talking to me, I won't waste your time! I'm actually going around selling jewelry and painting things that I find inspiring. Do you think you'd be interested in either?"

ใ€Žใ€–โI Am Machine โ—ˆ I'll Never Sleep โ—ˆ Until I Fix What's Brokenโžใ€— ใ€

XXXXXXใ€Žใ€–โMood'! Bored, Inquisitive โ—ˆ I'm Hangin'! With n/a, โ—ˆ Im Spendin'! $1010 โ—ˆ I'm Wearin'! Sunshine roads โ—ˆ OOC: โžใ€— ใ€

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
X

Y

Z

AlyssumReika

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:42 pm
User Image

ฯษ‘แƒงสˆoษฒ สษ‘ษ–าฝ ษพาฝาฝษ–

โŠฐProfileโŠฑ
โŠฐwithโŠฑ Fisher
โŠฐfeelingโŠฑ Content
โŠฐoocโŠฑ
โŠฐStyleโŠฑ

Payton gave a small laugh at Fisher's sporadic and excited behavior. "Well, It would be rather rude for me to just ignore you." Payton responded to his question with a small shrug and a smile. "Besides, It's always nice to meet a new face." Especially since she was still fairly new here. She hadn't had the chance to meet very many people yet. Payton returned his wince when he mentioned his overdue books. "Ouch... Library fines can be a pain." Payton was usually fairly good at returning her library books, but her brother in the other hand... Blue eyes grew slightly wider with curiousity as he went on to explain why he had approached her in the first place. "Well, sure! Why not?" She agreed with another smile. It was always nice to find a new piece of jewelry and from the sounds of it he made them himself. That meant they would be unique, not to mention Payton had a fondness for handcrafted things. They were more special. "I might just be interested in both... Though I can't say I've ever had any paint me before." She told him with another little laugh.

whiters4

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Fisher only nodded about his own books, not letting his expression simmer too far into soberness before he bounced back again. Oh well, he had money to handle the part about fines! Besides, how could he be sad when she seemed so nice? She had a pretty laugh that made him feel right perked up again! She also looked so very intrigued when he mentioned his crafts, a grin quickly grew on his lips as he offered his hand to help her up. "That's just swell! I'm glad to hear it!" He chimed, taking an extra step back to make sure he'd be able to help the blonde, should she take his hand, that is. "I like to think I can pick out something my customers will like without even letting them look at what I have! I might be rusty, though! At least it might be nice to be painted if this is your first time, I swear I won't disappoint when it comes to that." The firery haired mushi was rambling with a bit of excitement, realizing to himself that he had sorely missed this part of his life-- getting to know people and share what he was good at. It was...refreshing!

Once she was up, he waved her along with both hands before heading back to where he'd first come from. It was the tree on the other side of the sidewalk, so not like it was far. Still, as he arrived first he put away his tools and wire to make way for his container of jewelry. He decided he wanted to do this first, opening the lid towards her so she couldn't see inside. Her fingers then immediately went to his chin in a thoughtful way, his other hand moving aside any selection he didn't like. "Well let's see~ From observation, I think it should be something that says, 'A splash of color on a pure canvas!!!!'" He pondered aloud, taking a pair of earrings into his palm a moment later and holding them forward. "How about these?

XXXXXXใ€Žใ€–โMood'! Excited, Refreshed โ—ˆ I'm Hangin'! With Payton, โ—ˆ Im Spendin'! $1010 โ—ˆ I'm Wearin'! Sunshine roads โ—ˆ OOC: โžใ€— ใ€

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
X

Y

Z

AlyssumReika

โ— Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games