Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:38 pm
Arkanna justs stands there, shaking.

The stranger looks to Hero and narrows her eye's, "Watch it mutt...." She says still in her cold voice.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:40 pm
Hero starts to snarl....he then walks towards them.....pushing the stranger away from Arkanna and gets in between them  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:04 pm
Arkanna gets pushed away and falls to her knees still shaking.

The stranger moves back two feet, at first she was angry then she starts to smile, "Think you're a tough huy huh? Arkanna!! get over here...." She snarls back.

Arkanna quickly obeys and stands next to the stranger.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:07 pm
Hero looked confused as he watch Arkanna obey.......he then looks at the she-wolf not showing any emotion then he smiles and says"What is your name?"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:18 pm
The stranger disreguards Hero's question and turns to Arkanna, turning her so Hero couldn't see.She grabs Arkanna's chin, "I want you to fetch your sister for me got it....." She whispers into Arkanna's ear.

Arkanna goes wide eye and nods, being let go she walks past Hero, looking down she goes to do what she was told.

The stranger watches Arkanna go then turns her attention to Hero, "And you need to know my name why?!" She says mockingly, keeping her emotionless face.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:11 am
Mr. Beaver
*hearing and smelling Tharran Axel (who is in his antro form) Turns and looks at Tharran* "Oh, why hello."

Tharran lifts his wet paw to rub against his face, the water giving him a cooling sensation against the morning sun. He thought of what to say, staring off at the empty feild surrounded by the borders of forests.
'I haven't seen you around much' he finally said, his eyes turning to Axel, amazed at his anthro form and humanoid features. He wondered if it was difficult for him to walk on two legs at times.

applz

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:39 pm
applz
Mr. Beaver
*hearing and smelling Tharran Axel (who is in his antro form) Turns and looks at Tharran* "Oh, why hello."

Tharran lifts his wet paw to rub against his face, the water giving him a cooling sensation against the morning sun. He thought of what to say, staring off at the empty feild surrounded by the borders of forests.
'I haven't seen you around much' he finally said, his eyes turning to Axel, amazed at his anthro form and humanoid features. He wondered if it was difficult for him to walk on two legs at times.

"Well I haven't been around much. I'm not sure i've seen you at all. I'm Axel." *sticks out a paw for Tharran*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:33 pm
Tharran (being much smaller than Axel) attempted to stand on his hind legs, and reached out his paw to shake with Axel's. 'Greetings then, Axel. I am Tharran, the son of Lur and Dark...' he started, and then added in a sad tone, '...whom have disappeared due to an evil prophecy'.

applz

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:48 pm
"Lur and Dark? Don't think i've heard of them, and an evil prophecy, sounds weird. What's the an evil prophecy?" *Axel says with a confused look*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:40 pm
Tharran looked away, wishing not to speek of his family and the darkness that constantly hung over them, haunting their lives.
'I do not wish to utter it. Perhaps the topic should be revisited another time' he finally said, sighing near the end.

applz

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:10 pm
"Oh i'm sorry, I didn't realize- Well how about a nice massage to relax your mind?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:08 am
Tharran smiled, but shook his head in a childish fashion. 'No thank you, I think I should return to my cave' he said, looking towards the waterfall, almost certain he saw the gaze of Almirrah (his family friend) from behind it.

applz

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:27 am
"Ok well it was nice meeting you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:22 pm
Tharran bowed his head before leaving, as his father did. He hastily climbed up the rocks and then, when about 6 or 7 feet from the water's surface, he leaped into the waterfall and entered his cave.. where Almirrah scolded at him for venturing out of the cave.

'Where were you?' she almost yelled.'You know that you should not be leaving the cave during daylight when I cannot come to your aid. It is only during nightfall when I can be able to watch over you' Almirrah finished, looking the young Tharran in the eyes.

'I am sorry. I was just out on the rocks. There is another wolf outside, and he seems quite friendly' he answered, turning away and sitting by his sister, Angel.

applz

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:36 pm
*wondering what's going on Axel decides to take a peek. Axel climbs up some rocks and watches and listens as the two talk*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games