Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:15 am

OOC

I'd like to know what Yami's up to before I have Seto reply. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:49 pm

Finally, the group reached the room. 'I've got to find out what's wrong before we go anywhere...I've got to explain to him that it wasn't his fault, and that I'd probably do the very same thing...' Yami opened the door and ushered Seto over to one of the beds where he sat him down, sitting across from him.

"Seto..." he soothed, "Seto, please look at me...Everything's alright, now. Just open your eyes." He hardly noticed Mokuba: he was focusing on Seto right now... and, actually, he was feeling a bit disapointed in Mokuba. He didn't believe that it was all of Mokuba's fault... It was this... 'Whoa! When did she follow us in here?!' he wondered when he saw her sit down next to him. '...she's acting like nothing happened.... she must have been brainwashed...she must have!' His eyes turned back to his beloved's though, and he put his hands over the others--hopefully a comforting gesture? Yuugi generally liked to be reminded that there was someone else there, but he wasn't sure if Seto wanted to be touched.

((keigo... You sound very intelligent. cool heart
lol <33 sorry about the waiiiiiit... >.>))

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:55 am

When Seto heard Yami's words and felt the touch of his hands, he opened his eyes.
They were back in the main room.
"Good. No narrowing hallways in here."
He looked at Yami with something close to a smile.
"I can't imagine I had to decide... I just can't. What would I've done if she did kill Yami? I just... I couldn't have killed myself, since there's still Mokuba."
When his thoughts reached his brother's name, he searched the room for the boy.
Mokuba was with the crazy lady.
"Oh no you don't..." Seto mumbled, as he observed their every move cautiously. His hands became sweaty, which proved he was stressed.
It was good that Yami was there to calm him down.
If it wasn't for Yami, he would've jumped over and thought the woman, no matter how un-cool that may have seemed.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:08 am

Bakura, Ryou, Malik and Marik were still fighting in the hallway.
"Would you just stop!?" Bakura interrupted the old guys.
He and Marik were holding their own Yami's hands on their backs, preventing them from attacking one another.
"Christ... After all these ages you still didn't get out of your terrible twos. It's pathetic, really."

Bakura hissed, and malik spit in his face.

Marik nodded agreeing.
"Yes, you're behaving like little kids. Should we go back to the main room with the rest? I'd hate getting lost."

"Would you let go of me!? I'm not an infant!"
Bakura shook his hikari off of him, and disappeared into the millenium Ring.
Malik did the same.

Ryou and Marik raised a brow, but then went back to the main room.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:03 am

Yami didn't even turn when he heard the door open. It was probably just Marik... (Gawd this is confusing... gonk )and he didn't want to see him right now out of fear that he'd do something stupid when Seto clearly needed his attention.
"She's not going to hurt us," Yami explained when he saw Seto's eyes on Kelly, "Don't worry about it..."

"Are you alright, Seto?" he asked softly.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:33 am

Once they arrived back to the room, Mokuba handed his brother over to Yami. He seemed to get to him better anyways. He remained by the womens side once Yami led him over to a bed, his gaze leaving the two males. Not only Yami was disappointewd, he was disappointed as well. He didn't know how he could've done that to his brother, but it was satisfying in a way. Though he was, the voices weren't, the hissing was only growing louder, filling his mind with terrible thoughts. "No..I can't..I can't do it..no matter how much it hurts..how much he hurt me..I can't..leave me alone.." he whispered under his breath. His hands grasped his head tightly, teeth gritting. "Why are you allowing yourself to do this?..You've always been the little loyal brother, after everything he has put you through, you come crawling back. Just like his little b***h! Yami is the cause of all of this, you have to get rid of him. Noa was right..he was right about your brother all along.' the voiced hissed. It was so loud to Mokuba, he was scared that others could hear it too.

" I didn't want him dead..I just wanted him gone. Away from him, but not dead..whats the point in him being dead if Seto will still love him?" he whispered aloud. "Your brother would move on, giving you all of his love. Why should that b*****d get all the love. You have been by Setos side all these years, and what does he do, he leaves you in the dark. You stand there by his side silently, he only shows his love for you when your in trouble, your a bother." it growled.

"Your lying..he loves me..more then anyone, he would let Yami die to keep me here..he loves me..he does.." Mokuba choked slightly. "Its lies, all of them. He shows he loves Yami in many more wyas then you. Your just on the side, he loves Yami openly and shows happiness to be around him, with you hes always stern. Now who does he love more? You know the answer. To change this we must get rid of Yami..we must kill him."it hissed with a smile. "No..No..No!" he voice rose on the last no, but didn't cause a scream. His breath hoarse as he panted, his eyes darted around the room. Without another word spoken, he rushed into the other room, one where Yugi and some others were.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:29 am

((what's confuzing?))
Seto nodded short but firm. "Yeah..."
He was slightly confuzed though.

"I shouldn't have done that." he then said, aiming for himself choosing Mokuba over Yami. "I should have done something... Hit her... Kick her... Whatever... I shouldn't have chosen..."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:13 am

Mokuba rushed through the door, to where everyone else was. Grasping his head, tears rushing down his face, the voices wouldn't stop. "See that! He didn't care about you running out, all that mattered was Yami, thats all that matters now. You heard him didn't you..I did..he said he shouldn't have chosen. You know why, cause he realized who was more important." the voice hissed, sounding as if there were many now. "No..he just put more thought into it thats all. He loves me, he does!" he bagan to shout, forgetting that everyone was there."Your in denial..always sticking up for him, nothing else matters. Too bad he will never love you as much as you love him. Your a bother..a responsibility he was stuck with. If it wasn't for you he'd have a mother." they all hissed. Mokubas tears fell faster and faster, "No!" he shouted falling to his knees."Your a pain, your the reason Setos life is like this, your better off dead!" they hissed as they surounded him. "No..get back..get away from me..cant breathe.."he choked, curling up on the floor.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:19 am

"Mokuba... Are you alright...?" Marik asked, kneeling over the boy.

Seto looked in Mokuba's direction, and was sure he had to do something... But... He had to wait for Yami's reply. Right?

((I AM a one-liner! This post proves it cool ))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:39 am

Mokuba looked up at Marik, the voices still hissing in his ear. He had to calm down, he didn't want to cause a scene, but when he tried, the voices got louder. The voices were making so much sence, it was hard to argue, they were right. Seto did seem to care about Yami more, even if he would have him dead for Mokuba, if he were alive, Mokuba was in the dark. Seto was hanging on Yamis every word, while he had to put up with these voices in his head. Yami was ashamed, he could tell, but he didn't care. Yami could jump off a bridge for all he cared, his opinion didn't matter to him. Only seto seemed to care what he had to say, so now he seemed like the bad guy. "No..their getting to me..I can't..I can't..Nii-sama.." Mokuba whimpers softly. It was no use, things would never be the same, without Seto, live wasn't worth living. "Why did she have to die..why couldn't it have been me? Mommy.." he wimpered, huddling more closer to himself.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:12 am

"Hey... My mother died at my birth too, but that doesn't mean anything. That's the way it was meant to be... Don't go stress yourself up about it, it won't make things better. " marik said with a smile, trying to calm the boy down.
"None of your actions will..." Yami no Marik added with a smirk.

Bakura, who had been kneeling beside Mokuba also, had his friendly smile change into a smirk as a twitch developed below his left eye.
"Yes, shut up... You're not getting any closer to anything but the Shadow Realm... Baby..."

((Yami, where art thou...?))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:22 am

((Jesus, you all did that ALL AT ONCE! I woke up this morning and was all: "WHOA s**t!" I told you that I was working yesterday, remember? I worked until 5PM my time: you all were posting 3 hours before I got out of work!! gonk gonk And, I don't have a study hall every day, and I can't ALWAYS get up that early in the morning! gonk gonk gonk ))

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:30 am

Miss Chloie
((Jesus, you all did that ALL AT ONCE! I woke up this morning and was all: "WHOA s**t!" I told you that I was working yesterday, remember? I worked until 5PM my time: you all were posting 3 hours before I got out of work!! gonk gonk And, I don't have a study hall every day, and I can't ALWAYS get up that early in the morning! gonk gonk gonk ))
[[You're angry? eek I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry...]]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:43 am

Yami ran his thumb over Seto's knuckles in silence, choosing his words. "Seto..." he trailed off, "I'm not mad at you. I mean... if you didn't choose, she probably would have tried to kill both your brother and I, dispite of whatever she said...actually, maybe she was going to..." Yami didn't finish his musings: he'd probably get Seto even more upset if he mentioned the possibility of the possesed girl killing Mokuba after himself...

"But, the point is, everyone's safe--we're all a little stressed--but we're all safe." His eyes drifted to where the woman was sitting nearby: she seemed to be evesdropping, but not really understanding what was going on.

"I think I know why this happened..." he said, not taking his eyes off of her, "I believe that Malik had a hold over her... and..." he winced inwardly, he knew he'd have to admit it eventually--and it'd meant nothing--but it still felt akward to explain what he was about to. "Seto, there's something I haven't told you..."

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:05 pm

Seto raised a brow.
"And what might that be?"
He hadn't expeted a confession like that... Mostly 'There's something I haven't told you' meant something bad.
He laced one of his hands over one of Yami's, and gazed into his eyes.
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games