Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:34 pm

* Branwen hurrys to Shuicho side where the other wolf. "Oh my? Is she okay." she said looking at Shuicho. Branwen smiled at the stranger. "Need help Shuicho?" she asked him.*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:55 am

"yes, please try to keep this wolf comfortable. if she begins struggling she might accidentaly make me push the thorns in"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:40 pm

* She moved Shuicho outta the way. She placed her hand upon the other wolf. The wolf's body began to glow and her powers caused the wolf's skin to pop the thorns out itself. Than the wolf's wounds healed after. "You might be sore. But you'll be fine." smiled Branwen to the wolf than at Shuicho.*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:01 pm

"an unconventional way but still works"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:51 pm

* Branwen glances at Shuicho. "It might have been unconventional but it was quicker to help ease the pain." she said to him. She than takes Shuicho's hand hoping the wolf was okay. She knew because she healed her. Although, Branwen has been healing people recently and suddenly faints into Shuicho's arms.*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:25 am

*shuicho caught her and held her closre*"you'll be okay branwen"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:06 pm

Timber opens her eyes, but realizes that there was hardly any pain in her leg. She looke dbehind her and saw that a human-form was holding another wolf. She knew that this being had helped her, so she had less fear of him when she came over to them. "Is-is she okay?" she asked, unsure really of what to say. Timber knew that the other being must be demon, so she spoke to him through mind-talk ((forgot the word lol)). I thank you... and her, for aiding me. Can I be of any service? she asked through her mind, keeping consentration but at the same time, managing to untangle the bracelet form the thorn bush with her claw.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:30 pm

((telepathy))"no but thank you"*shuicho went back to being a wolf after laying branwen down*"but if you would like to stay i'd be happy to chat with you"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:54 pm

Timber beamed with happiness, her tail instantly wagging behind her, causing several bead bracelets to rattle against each other. "That would be most pleasing" she stated, feeling glad that she had met kind wolves. She longed for friends, for all she had done was fight others and grow angry. She chose to be careful about this rare opportunity.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:05 pm

"first of i'm shuicho, whats your name?"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:18 pm

Timber thought. She had never been given the opportunity to introduce herself properly before. She struggled at what to say. "I-umm- my name is... Timber" she said, feeling embarassed. "Shuicho is and... interesting name" she added, as she tried to create some sort of a knot in teh string of her bracelet. She noticed that she had been wearing an awful lot of beads... she felt as if she was a native. But she liked her style and how it reminded her of teh earth. She shook her head, the beads and leather straps in her long hair rattling.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:00 pm

"realy? i never knew that. you have a unique style timber"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:06 pm

* After a moment Branwen awoke. "Oh my. . .I must fainted." she said touching her forehead. She transform to conserve energy. She stays laying down and glances at Shuicho talking to the wolf stranger. She moved slowly to glance at the wolf (timber). "Hello, I'm sorry I fainted there. I'm Branwen. She said to Timber smiling.*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:49 am

*shuicho smiled*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:01 pm

Timber bowed to Branwen, feeling excited that she is actually meeting other wolves. "Nice to meet you Branwen" she stated, her tail wagging. "I suppose you two are... mates" she said, looking from Shuicho to Branwen. When she finally made a sustainable knot in her bracelet, she shook her paw to test it out and then gave a satisfied sigh. "Oh and thank you, umm... Shuicho for complimenting my style. I never really thought of it as something that unique... just a symbol of personality." she added, nodding.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games