Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spirit of Wolves

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:48 am

She felt shudders of happyness running though her body, Next thing she knew she was levitating and flying though the sky.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:12 pm

Spirit of Wolves
(( hello i dont mean to disrupt any roleplaying, I am new, my name is Emily and i will be playing a wolf called Alectrona. You can see her on the character profile page ^.^))

Every step she made, a frosty footprint was left behind. Every exhale had an electrical shock to it, Her power, unbelivable.

Since she could remember she had been an outcast, Everywere she went the wolves would attack her, or call her a "witch" for having powers. For as long as she could she was looking for a place to call home, were there were others of her kind, And a sertain "sent" brought her to this mountain. The sent of "Power wolves" were everywere.

A shutter ran down her spine.

((welcome!!! I play five wolves: Seilene, Arkanna, Serian, Zurian, and Sulkria! they too are on the rpc list ^^ you can call me Integra))

Seilene yawned and looked out of the small cave she was in. Looking around she caught the scent of a new wolf. Her curiousity got the better of her and she went to find the wolf.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

applz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:40 pm

Spirit of Wolves
(( hello i dont mean to disrupt any roleplaying, I am new, my name is Emily and i will be playing a wolf called Alectrona. You can see her on the character profile page ^.^))

Every step she made, a frosty footprint was left behind. Every exhale had an electrical shock to it, Her power, unbelivable.

Since she could remember she had been an outcast, Everywere she went the wolves would attack her, or call her a "witch" for having powers. For as long as she could she was looking for a place to call home, were there were others of her kind, And a sertain "sent" brought her to this mountain. The sent of "Power wolves" were everywere.

A shutter ran down her spine.

((welcome!!! I play five wolves: Seilene, Arkanna, Serian, Zurian, and Sulkria! they too are on the rpc list ^^ you can call me Integra))

Seilene yawned and looked out of the small cave she was in. Looking around she caught the scent of a new wolf. Her curiousity got the better of her and she went to find the wolf.

((Welcome to the guild! I hope you have an enjoyable experience role-playing. As Integra, I also have amny characters I role-play with. You can just call me Applz or Apple... take your pick))
Almirrah's long bat-like ears shot up as she walked in the night, and she stopped, feeling the presence of others. Usually at this time, she would be active in her nightly hunt for she was incapable of prowling in the light of day. But now she sensed two wolves approaching.
Sniffing the air, she found the direct area where the wolves were in. Sighing, she turned her slender body towards the direction, deciding that she should meet these wolves and see what they're up too.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:50 pm

((yay!! Applz ish joining!! heart ))

Seilene stopped smelling another wolf, turning to her left she noticed a figure, but reconized it. Turning away she continued to find the wolf, but another smell was nagging at her.

((O_o I'm adding another cause she hasn't interacted much...))

Sulkrai jumped down from her rock and trotted to Seilene, "Well aren't you being nice tonight..."

applz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:58 pm

Seilene stopped smelling another wolf, turning to her left she noticed a figure, but reconized it. Turning away she continued to find the wolf, but another smell was nagging at her.

Sulkrai jumped down from her rock and trotted to Seilene, "Well aren't you being nice tonight..."

((lol... yaya))
Almirrah squinted her narrow pale-yellow eyes, noticing moving figures in the distance. Her night-vision has been serving her well, but the figures were quite too far away to be seen properly. However, the scent was familiar, and so she began to run towards it, wondering who it may be.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:07 pm

applz

((lol... yaya))
Almirrah squinted her narrow pale-yellow eyes, noticing moving figures in the distance. Her night-vision has been serving her well, but the figures were quite too far away to be seen properly. However, the scent was familiar, and so she began to run towards it, wondering who it may be.

Sulkrai's ears shot up and she looked around, seeing a figure running towards them she started growling.
((Sulkrai's abit mean.... stare ))
Seilene turned to Sulkrai when she started growling, lazily she looked in the direction Sulkrai was looking. Her eyes opened wider when she noticed the figure. She walked to Sulkrai, "Hush..." she whispered.

applz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:19 pm

((ooh i see. but Almirrah can be quite mean as well, though she is wise and chooses the right times when to express her anger))

Almirrah's ears twitched at the sound of the growl that escaped Sulkrai's mouth, and she chose to slow down her pace, hoping not to make the wolves a least bit uncomfortable.
She stopped right in fornt of them, and her eyes stopped to look at Seilene. 'Seilene?' she asked, wondering what she would be doing outside during this time of night.

((i'm assuming its night for Almirrah cannot be out during the day))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:34 pm

Hero slowly opened his eyes his head full of pain.....he could hear people talking but couldn't make out the words...he tried to say something but nothing came out

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:55 pm

applz
((ooh i see. but Almirrah can be quite mean as well, though she is wise and chooses the right times when to express her anger))

Almirrah's ears twitched at the sound of the growl that escaped Sulkrai's mouth, and she chose to slow down her pace, hoping not to make the wolves a least bit uncomfortable.
She stopped right in fornt of them, and her eyes stopped to look at Seilene. 'Seilene?' she asked, wondering what she would be doing outside during this time of night.

((yea its night ^^))

Seilene saw Almirrah and smiled, "Hi Almirrah." Turning to Sulkrai she nudged her shoulder, "Hush she's a friend.

Sulkrai stopped and eyed Alimirrah
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:58 pm

applz

((yea its night ^^))

Seilene saw Almirrah and smiled, "Hi Almirrah." Turning to Sulkrai she nudged her shoulder, "Hush she's a friend.

Almirrah bowed a bit, her eyes fixed on the other wolf beside Seilene. 'And who may this be?' she asked, tilting her head to the side, a habit she did when curious or confused.

applz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:17 pm

applz
applz

((yea its night ^^))

Almirrah bowed a bit, her eyes fixed on the other wolf beside Seilene. 'And who may this be?' she asked, tilting her head to the side, a habit she did when curious or confused.

Seilene looked at Sulkrai...
Sulkrai looked at Almirrah for a moment then answered, "It's Sulkrai..."
Seilene smiled..
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:24 pm

Hero was only still able to hear sounds not making out the words he was slowly getting up his long black hair stained with blood

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:37 pm

Tomomi Chihiro
Hero was only still able to hear sounds not making out the words he was slowly getting up his long black hair stained with blood

Sulkrai perked up and sniffed the air, "It's that mutt...." She mumers.

Seilene looks at Sulkrai, "what?!"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:40 pm

Hero moans in pain...trying to get up......he looks around to see nobody there....he closes his eyes and swallows some of his blood....

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:42 pm

applz
applz

((yea its night ^^))

Seilene looked at Sulkrai...
Sulkrai looked at Almirrah for a moment then answered, "It's Sulkrai..."
Seilene smiled..

Almirrah bowed. 'Nice to meet you Sulkrai' she spoke, her long tuft of hair covering her face when she rose. She shook it away towards the crucifix shaped scar on her left eye.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games