Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:56 am

Kaida_Lee
alchemist473
Kaida_Lee
alchemist473
"gwaaaaaaaaah"*shuicho fell into the water*"that wasn't nice"

Zayra looked back at him. "I'm sorry. It's true." She said as she went over to him and tried to help pull him out the water.
* gets out of the water and shakes off*

"Are you alright?" She asked him.
"yea i just hope water didn't get in my ear"*he said shaking his head to get any water out*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:34 pm

alchemist473
Kaida_Lee
alchemist473
Kaida_Lee
alchemist473
"gwaaaaaaaaah"*shuicho fell into the water*"that wasn't nice"

Zayra looked back at him. "I'm sorry. It's true." She said as she went over to him and tried to help pull him out the water.
* gets out of the water and shakes off*

"Are you alright?" She asked him.
"yea i just hope water didn't get in my ear"*he said shaking his head to get any water out*

Zayra watched him for awhile before a slight movement caught her young eyes off to her left. She saw the small rabbit hopping along suddenly stop. She quietly tried to sneak up on it. She tried to pounce on it but it got away.

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:47 pm

* Branwen laughs at Zayra's comment about her name being easier to say than Shuicho's. Branwen laughed a little more when he fell into the water. "Are you alright?"she asked concern. When Zayra missed the rabbit and it got away. Branwen leaped over Zayra and went to catch the rabbit. She brought it back to Zayra. "Here you go." said Branwen smiling.*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:22 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen laughs at Zayra's comment about her name being easier to say than Shuicho's. Branwen laughed a little more when he fell into the water. "Are you alright?"she asked concern. When Zayra missed the rabbit and it got away. Branwen leaped over Zayra and went to catch the rabbit. She brought it back to Zayra. "Here you go." said Branwen smiling.*

"Hehe, thank you." She said as she took the rabbit from her and made sure it was dead and then took a bit out of it's soft stomach. "Would you like some?" She offered to Branwen.

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:10 am

* No, Zayra. You eat everything. You need it a lot more than I. Although, I am good. Thank you very much. I must say. Your name is very beautiful. It has a lovely ring.* said Branwen smiling.*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:58 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* No, Zayra. You eat everything. You need it a lot more than I. Although, I am good. Thank you very much. I must say. Your name is very beautiful. It has a lovely ring.* said Branwen smiling.*

"Thank you." She said between bites. "I think my mother said the meaning had something to do with a princess or something. I can't remember."

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:31 am

*The name suites you very well. So, are you on your own? Where's your family? she asked concerned. She didn't want to upset Zayra or anything.
Branwen lays beside Zayra. She wanted to get to know the pup. She hopes the pup allows her to.*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:27 am

did I miss any thing*notices pup*hi there

flame red wolf

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:27 am

"god your an idiot flame"*shuicho stated*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:17 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
*The name suites you very well. So, are you on your own? Where's your family? she asked concerned. She didn't want to upset Zayra or anything.
Branwen lays beside Zayra. She wanted to get to know the pup. She hopes the pup allows her to.*

Zayra stopped eating. She looked at Branwen. "My family is dead." She said in a dead voice.

Kaida_Lee

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:36 am

"really so is mine."*shuicho said with a shakey voice as the memories of that fatal day swam through his head*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:24 pm

Kaida_Lee
princessLunaBlueWolf

Zayra stopped eating. She looked at Branwen. "My family is dead." She said in a dead voice.

She nuzzled close to Branwen and whimpered softly. She really missed her family and hated to be alone. She looked over at Shuicho, "I'm sorry that your family is dead too. It's no fun being alone." She said as she laid her head on her paws and continued to whimper.

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:04 am

* Branwen thought carefully about her decision. " Well, Zayra you don't have to be alone. I'll adopt you. If you'd like? I'm a good hunter and I can protect you as well. I have lot's of room for love especially for pups." smiled Branwen. "I understand if you want to be alone but together neither of us will be alone." when saying this she knew Shuicho was probably looking at her. She began to blush a little.*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:27 am

*shuicho was still looking down trying not to cry*"i'll be back"*shuicho ran off into the woods to clean his mind*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:04 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen thought carefully about her decision. " Well, Zayra you don't have to be alone. I'll adopt you. If you'd like? I'm a good hunter and I can protect you as well. I have lot's of room for love especially for pups." smiled Branwen. "I understand if you want to be alone but together neither of us will be alone." when saying this she knew Shuicho was probably looking at her. She began to blush a little.*

Zayra looked up at Branwen. She really didn't want to be alone anymore. She hated being by herself. "Okay, I would really like that. I don't want to be alone anymore. I've been by myself for 6 months and even though I know I can do it, it's still painful to go through." She said as she leaned on her front paws and kissed Branwen on the side of her muzzle. "Thank you again." She said looking up at her with life shining in her eyes for the first time since her family died.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games