Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keruza

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:23 pm

Reprieve
Izchi
Reprieve
I have to go soon but I wanted to hand around here for a little bit, lol.

Have fuuun~
"hand?" lol I meant hang... wow, I'm going to sleep now... lol

bye everyone, have fun!
bye
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:25 pm

shinimegami42
Izchi
A person posted a foxwar link... I hate those things...
The ones when you click and you help the person in some game...
May I have permission to delete the topic/post? Uchiha Naruto made the topic and so forth...

I'm gonna just look confused by what you said, so... hi! *looks confused by what she said*

*Face-fault* One of those gangwar things...
Er... check the our guild forums for the topic, "Foxwars"

Uchiha Naruto posted his own thing in it... ... ...
Would it be housekeeping if I deleted it?

Izchi
Crew

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:25 pm

Izchi
May I have permission to delete the topic/post? Uchiha Naruto made the topic and so forth...
lol, go ahead feel free to delete any stuff like that. ^_^ and thankyou in advance.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:27 pm

Reprieve
Izchi
lol, go ahead feel free to delete any stuff like that. ^_^ and thankyou in advance.

Thank you for the go ahead! *Bows*

Izchi
Crew

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:17 am

Ok, first of all.. I'd like to say this...
Naruto Guild (Ours)
The Naruto Guild (Theirs...)

... Two different things and it looks like our banners point to the other one and not ours. ^^;;
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:30 am

Izchi
Naruto Guild (Ours)

... Two different things and it looks like our banners point to the other one and not ours. ^^;;
lol you've got a point there (classic quote)

Keruza

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:31 am

eep... lol
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:23 am

Izchi
Naruto Guild (Ours)

Oh my... should I change the banner then.. but then "Join Naruto Guild" will sound... all tarzan'ish . >_>;;;
This is a pickle...

Liccy

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:29 am

*Sweatdrops* Oh well... they'll see if it's the right one when they join... right? ~.~;

I can't get episode 60 to play with images... only sound... ....... >.> <.<
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:26 am

again i'm always on when no one else is.
so I'll just talk to myself... I hope I don't interrupt me, i hate when I do that. sweatdrop

Anyway, Good news guys! You thought it would be hard to look like a naruto character here on Gaia? Not if you do it right, or know where to look.
I found a way to look like Asuma! That's right! To look like that kick-a** Jounin teacher of Team 9, all you need is nearly 7k!!
1.) Go to the salon, and choose the "Guy's Smoking Black" hairstyle (1325 Gold), then travel towards Gambino. Here you'll need 5k to acquire the "General's Beard" and 500 gold for the cig.

Tadah! Instant Asuma!

Personally, I'm looking for a way to look like Kabuto. (I just need the glasses and clothes, but I thought someone here my be interested.. if no... i thought it would be amusing either way. xd

And Yes... i agree... "Join Naruto Guild" Sounds caveman'ish. Maybe we should have "Naruto Guild- The first, the Original, the one that kicks more a**".

Maybe i should just sleep and not bother anyone with my rambling. stare

Sharpshooter Usopp

Keruza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:36 am

Rykia
again i'm always on when no one else is.
so I'll just talk to myself... I hope I don't interrupt me, i hate when I do that. sweatdrop

Anyway, Good news guys! You thought it would be hard to look like a naruto character here on Gaia? Not if you do it right, or know where to look.
I found a way to look like Asuma! That's right! To look like that kick-a** Jounin teacher of Team 9, all you need is nearly 7k!!
1.) Go to the salon, and choose the "Guy's Smoking Black" hairstyle (1325 Gold), then travel towards Gambino. Here you'll need 5k to acquire the "General's Beard" and 500 gold for the cig.

Tadah! Instant Asuma!

Personally, I'm looking for a way to look like Kabuto. (I just need the glasses and clothes, but I thought someone here my be interested.. if no... i thought it would be amusing either way. xd

And Yes... i agree... "Join Naruto Guild" Sounds caveman'ish. Maybe we should have "Naruto Guild- The first, the Original, the one that kicks more a**".

Maybe i should just sleep and not bother anyone with my rambling. stare
Hehe nice Asuma tip. Too bad that I don't know ANYONE who has him as a favorite biggrin . (did just get my FIRST rare event on Gaia (have been member in about 1.5 month a didn't get any rare events))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:59 am

ZaqweX
Hehe nice Asuma tip. Too bad that I don't know ANYONE who has him as a favorite biggrin . (did just get my FIRST rare event on Gaia (have been member in about 1.5 month a didn't get any rare events))

hehe, shame really. He's kick-a**. xd

Congratz on getting the rare. I've been here 2 weeks, and nothing yet for me. Heck, i knew people who got rares their first day. crying Ah well stare

Sharpshooter Usopp

Keruza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:37 am

Rykia
ZaqweX

hehe, shame really. He's kick-a**. xd

Congratz on getting the rare. I've been here 2 weeks, and nothing yet for me. Heck, i knew people who got rares their first day. crying Ah well stare
Luck does not shine upon me... sad
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:38 am

Good Morning to anyone who might be here!

Izchi
Crew

Griff_03

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:35 am

hi everybody! im leaving soon to work so i probably wont be on when anybody replies. actually i leave the website on so it will look like i am. so if i dont respond then sorry. but anyways.....hi! xd
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games