Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scruffy012

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:11 am
DNA_Guru
All you younguns. I'm at Griffith Nathan, I live nearby the Uni.

and i stalk DNA occasionally when bored at the same uni razz , but i live closer razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:12 am
1TS JESUS LOL
Beserk Fox
DNA_Guru

My sister goes to Griffith.

I'm thinking about going to griffith, that or Bond.

griffiths good, i jsut showed some yr 12's around the uni last thursday... nathans got a nice foresty feeling to it... mount gravatts a freaking mountain which isnt fun....  

scruffy012

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:43 am
scruffy012
DNA_Guru

and i stalk DNA occasionally when bored at the same uni razz , but i live closer razz
Shmeeeh. I hardly see you at all. I saw you...what on Thursday, and before that, ******** aaaaaages ago.
Crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:34 am
DNA_Guru
ethuil
DNA, do you have any idea how old I feel right now? gonk

'hot pattotie bless my soul...I really love that rock and roll'
Good lord I need that movie back...

Haha, I have an idea.
Download it...or buy it, or something goddammit!

I own it, but all my friends keep flogging it when I have my back turned. xp

Dudes, USQ kicks complete arse. Not only do we get actual signed bands to play at our open days, but we are situated on top of a mountain, we get actual winters and the booze is cheap as chips. Plus we have the highest rate of nursing and engineering graduates in the state. Or so said the last released statistics. Shame Toowoomba itself is a hole

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:21 pm
Shame indeed.
Unfortunately no bands for us, although I do recall a little concert thinger last semester that was alright. And for the sake of argument, it gets cold here too.
I'm not overly happy with booze prices though, QUT has probably the cheapes I know of. They're good, that and they get bands as well, but anyway, I don't think our pub is that much cheaper than a normal Pub. A little disappointing but I don't go very often. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:45 pm
DNA_Guru
Shame indeed.
Unfortunately no bands for us, although I do recall a little concert thinger last semester that was alright. And for the sake of argument, it gets cold here too.
I'm not overly happy with booze prices though, QUT has probably the cheapes I know of. They're good, that and they get bands as well, but anyway, I don't think our pub is that much cheaper than a normal Pub. A little disappointing but I don't go very often. xp

Let's put it this way...The USQ club, here on campus...we have had Butterfly Effect on no less then three occasions, Shihad, Cog, Spiderbait, Youth Group (there is more but I forget) and that Ministry of Sound crap that all the little firsties love to listen to. RAWR-ness. USQ is the orsm. heart
Booze here is so cheap I can actually afford bottles of bourbon. Unlike in Brisbane where I have to beg the olds for moolah.
Brisbane, cold? i was there in a few weeks ago and I was sweating like a pig in mud...I had to change out of my jeans and blouse into a skirt and tank top. gonk We were colder then Melbourne. Yeah. sweatdrop

ethuil

Moshie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:44 am
Hey wats up my fellow Queenslanders??  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:14 pm
ethuil
Let's put it this way...The USQ club, here on campus...we have had Butterfly Effect on no less then three occasions, Shihad, Cog, Spiderbait, Youth Group (there is more but I forget) and that Ministry of Sound crap that all the little firsties love to listen to. RAWR-ness. USQ is the orsm. heart
Booze here is so cheap I can actually afford bottles of bourbon. Unlike in Brisbane where I have to beg the olds for moolah.
Brisbane, cold? i was there in a few weeks ago and I was sweating like a pig in mud...I had to change out of my jeans and blouse into a skirt and tank top. gonk We were colder then Melbourne. Yeah. sweatdrop
Haaay it depends on the day as to whether it's freezing or not, yesterday morning I didn't want to get out of bed because of the cold.
I'm not doubting your ability to have good bands, QUT is the same, just not Griffith. We have a decent Uni, but probably no venue for a band to play at, plus it's just as easy for me to catch a bus and see something at QUT.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:35 pm
DNA_Guru
ethuil
Haaay it depends on the day as to whether it's freezing or not, yesterday morning I didn't want to get out of bed because of the cold.
I'm not doubting your ability to have good bands, QUT is the same, just not Griffith. We have a decent Uni, but probably no venue for a band to play at, plus it's just as easy for me to catch a bus and see something at QUT.

But I just have to stagger up from work and the bottle shop and watch them. razz
Having lived in Brisbane for 17 out of my almost 21 years, it has it's days but lately it's been way too hot for me. My parents whinge it's cold when it drops to 10 degrees at night...we don't normally hit 10 degrees until nearly midday in winter...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:12 pm
Mmm fair enough. I don't really know the exact temperature I just know it's cold enough for me to want not to get up.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:58 pm
Although, it's been freakin hot lately...my mesh singlets and tartan shorts are getting quite the work out...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:14 am
yea im warm.... *stares at singlet with skirt and random jumper*

can't complain  

nrasjaa

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:22 am
You people scare me...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:24 pm
Delithraldur
You people scare me...

RAWRMYGOD!
*pounces*