The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:23 pm
The last she remembered, Alania had helped resolve Heart's spirit to allow her to pass on. Now she wandered aimlessly around the old tombstones, not having any knowledge of where Felicty and Fantasy had gone off to after their confrontation. She sighed and hopped up unto the base of a broken column, a few chips of stone gave way but she kept her footing as she perched on the ancient pillar. A yawn escaped her maw and she reached her rear foot up to scratch at a tick that had found its way behind her ear.

She almost lost her balance in the process but then sat upright, surveying her surroundings. Bleak and dismal, watery spirits lurking between the gravemarkers, just the way she liked it. She smiled down at a shadowy pup that looked lost until it met her gaze and smiled back before trotting off to chase leaves in the wind. It's eyes were just black pits, the first thing spirits seemed to lose was their ability to show expression in their eyes. Apparenly only the living were reserved that particular quality.

Alania wasn't quite dead, or quite alive either. She'd died centuries ago, who knew how long for sure, and yet the pesky tick refusing to dislodge itself from the fur behind her ear told her otherwise. Even the insects could feel that warm blood flowed in her veins and her fur had a certain luster that any corpse could not boast. She shrugged, puzzled by her predicament and yet not caring in the least.

"I doubt it's a 'second chance' sort of deal, or rather some kharmic forces at play. I'd hardly merit a second chance even by mine own seedy expectations." Her amber eyes narrowed and she tilted her head in a curious fashion, making a face at the lichens growing in the stone wall across from her perch.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:45 am
Sulkrai looked like an old statue as she sat on a crumbling wall, watching the wind run silently through the ruins. She didn't even make a move at the bugs that passed lazily by or to see the stone give way every once and a while. Her once brillant black fur was now a rusty red color from all the past. . . .situations. Yet her keen, yellow eyes did not once falter in their fierce expression.
Sulkrai's size made the average feme look like a toy and her large fangs had made many unfortunate wolves curse their encounter. Her whole body reeked of unused strength and speed.
Though, today she did not want to fight or have any confrontation that would make her mad. She was here to watch the spirits play. To see what knowledge she could attain from the ancients.
The spirits of past foes danced around her; howling their anger and rage. But she did not notice.
She was here to watch the little, black, shadow pup sitting before her.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 pm
Alania's ears went back and she sat up attentively. She heard something a little off. She perked up and her ears swiveled forward again, one turning to the side to catch the slight sound. She cocked her head and then turned around on her perch. She sniffed once, twice.

The old she-wolf hopped down and sauntered purposefully around a few wends in the labyrinth of gravestones and crumbled walls. When she found what she sought, she barked abruptly.

"And who might you be?" She stared blankly at the femme, voice devoid of emotion. "You upset the spirits. What is it that you have done to them to cause such an uproar, hm?" Her tone turned icy. Her gaze flitted to the shadowy pup she'd seen earlier, now gazing up at this new form.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:42 pm
Sulkrai smelled the other wolf before seeing her; though she just sat there waiting for her to arrive. After the femme had spoken, Sulkrai's ears slowly perked forward and her gaze traveled slightly past the pup to watch the new wolf. She looked to the many spirits howling about her like she had just noticed their existance. "Oh. . ." she said softer then her usual menancing tone. "Well. . ." She paused watching one spirit growl at her before continuing, "I guess the reason they are so upset is because. . . .I sent them to the other side." Sulkrai couldn't help herself as a grin raced across her face exposing an oversized fang. "What does it matter though? They are the ones who sealed their fates," she said with the grin dispersing from her features.
Standing up, Sulkrai jumped down off her perch and slowly made her way closer to the femme until she was standing over the pup. "Does that upset you?" she asked with some concern in her voice and her head tilted slightly to the right.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image

-- Ooc :: Would you mind if I joined? --

Landing some ways off from the crowd that spoke within the grounds, Avikna rested her wings low, pulling her wings back into her spine, this being the only way to keep them from bothering her. Turning her head in the direction of the females, she snarled at the air, she'd of thought the grounds wouldn't be occupyed. She of course had been wrong like always.

Turning her attentioned to her own needs, she started for the two, wondering just what fun she could have. A smile perked as she moved along the graves, listening to their conversation closely, Spirits.. If they were truly that attatched, it means they'd not left there bodies, a rather dirty thought filtered Avikna's thoughts, how she loved to torcher the dead, especially when a soul was still attatched.

She found her targets of intrest, and slowened her pace, slightly making her Jaw open, letting a long pointed black tounge fall free, she panted like that of a normal wolf, though it was more of her way to vent, the erge being alot to handle. She stoped, only to watch from a distance, not trying to hide, she didn't care if the others spoted her, nay, she wanted them to spot her.

Her tails twitched as she watched, the bracers that also acted as a vent, tightened, if she were actually a normal wolf, that needed oxygen to breath, she'd of been dead from the grips of the bracers, and her stomach would have also been crushed by the preasure, she closed her maw, and let her lips curl.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:46 am
Yin whimpered and scooted back under the brush. The large female towered above her, yet a concerned gaze came from the golden eyes. Her eyes flittered to the old she-wolf for any acknowledgement to answer.  

TricksterCoyote

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:48 pm
A low growl rumbled deep in her throat. The she-wolf's golden eyes flitted between the three wolves; skeptic of Sulkri, disapproving of Avikna, and alert to Yin.

To Sulkri she slowly curled her lip in displeasure. "You're lucky then that they can't harm you physically as I can see that many of these souls would gladly pay you back for your transgressions."

She glared at Avikna momentarily, aware of an unsettling scent traveling about her. "I'll not stop you from whatever words you may speak to them, but I will not stand by to let either of you harm these souls, I being not so long ago among them." Her amber eyes narrowed and her tail lashed in agitation.

The watery shadow of a pup worried her and that urge to protect the small one nagged her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:02 pm
User Image

Tilting her head she rose form her stationary postion, and moved closer to the golden-eyes wolf, sitting down a few inchs away. "I'd never dream of harming the souls, it's the bodys i'm interested in." She grined, leaning her head down low. "If there is a soul still attatched, then it's there own fault for not passing on." She stated, raising her head again, gently pawing at the ground. She then turned to Sulkri, and her grin widened. "I'm no murderer, but I do love to watch one, but my main intrest is the victim, only if they are dead, mind you."

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

TricksterCoyote

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:59 pm
Yin could not stop herself. She pushed farther back under the brush until the sharp branches dug painfully into her back. The advancement of the aggressive female put her on edge. As for the she-wolf, Yin didn't even know if she was to be protected like she had originally thought. A shiver drifted down her spine. A small whine of a lost pup came from her throat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:44 am
Alania snarled at Avikna to let her know she'd come quite close enough.

"A necromancer?" she spat. "You'd make these corpses of old packmates your playthings?" Her eyes blazed with silent fury.

She knew that she couldn't help every soul pass on but to let their bodies become puppets of this wench! She continued to growl at the femme.

"Heathen!" Her lip curled and she bared her fangs at Avikna. The old she-wolf's hackles rose up along her spine.

She still could see the pup teathered to her body and fear for her fate prickled in her subconscious. She couldn't do anything with Avikna so close without drawing attention to the pup's hiding spot.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:33 pm
User Image

She couldn't help but laugh. "They were no pack mate of mine." She stated, her claws dug down into the ground, as her lip curled. This she-wolf was getting rather angry, and Avikna so did injoy it. She'd never had fellow memebers to bicker with, and this one seemed to want a fight. Defending those sorry souls that had no right to roam the land anylonger. "Yes, I'm a necromancer, but no I don't treat my body's like puppets, you have me pegged wrong." She grined, of course as she talked you could tell she was lying. Lowering her head even more, she bared her own fangs. "Maybe I should use your pretty little body as a demenstration." The bracers on her neck were getting even tighter as her Necro thoughts started to grow stronger, she'd come to this land to fight those erges, but for some reason she just wanted so much to do what she was "Made" to do.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 pm
She narrowed her eyes to golden slits and rose to her full height, hackles raised and beeth bared. "At least let their souls pass before you tamper with their earth-bound corpses. As for me, I doubt the earth wants me in its embrace as it spat me back from the afterlife once already."

Her voice was icy and her stance held the same cold hardness. In fact the air around her had taken on a chilly feeling that made her nose tingle and her breath come out as a small cloud of steam. A faint, violet glow emanated from the depths of the amethyst charm hung from slender, silver chains at her chest.

She ignored this all and meanwhile continued to hold her focus on this necromantic lunatic.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:21 pm
User Image

Opening her maw slightly, she let her long black pointed tounge hang. Her silver yet purpleish eyes narrowed, making it seem as if she was laughing on this inside, to which she was. "A spirit, nothing a Demon couldn't handle." She state, though her mouth didn't move, the words came out plan and simple. Much like all demonic wolves, and even gods the movment of the maw was not needed for speech. Tilting her head slightly, her lips curled, though her maw was still open. "Aw, but you are no ordinary spirit." Her tounge curled up and licked the top part of her maw, it then fell once more. "A demonic, spirit. Rejected from heaven and hell, I would just love to see your earthbound body, demonic body's still hold tight to there earthbound powers." She stated, her wings then spread out, pushing down to create a chilling, and fowl smelling wind.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:29 pm
Alania watched the black, serpent-like tongue protrude from the demon's mouth and winced in disgust. She wrinkled her nose at the painful stench wafting on the gust of air.

"Hardly demonic, but cursed, yes. A different type of power holds sway over my being, an older power than even your demonic energies." She paused to take a firm step closer to this threat. "I tampered with a being who was one with the earth and gained its blessing and condemnation all at once. They were one who was born with the first growth of plants and the birth of animals at the dawn of life." She lowered her head shamefully.

"I'm hardly so old, but to have even touched such a being left my soul bound in some inexplicable way to this plane. I do not full understand how or why it is this way but so it is. I don't believe heaven or hell even had a chance of wrenching me free from the surface of this earth, the curse holds me bound to it for an unspecified length of time..." Her yellow eyes narrowed and her ears pinned themselves to her head. She felt old and tired from this reminiscing.

"It's nothing to be proud or amazed by. It is simply tiring and unrelentingly slow. I've lost everything and then was dumped back into a fleshen body to relive it over again..." Her face was pained. "I had a family once, I was a daughter, mother, even grandmother... but even from my exile I had to watch as I outlived every one of them and then fell into a deep and mournful sleep..."

{Sorry for the novel, felt like writing character development.}

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:12 pm
User Image

"I see..." Avikna started to walk around the female, taking in the information she'd been givin. "You were to tamper with a child of mother earth, and inturn were cursed, though at the same time you were blessed. Living far beyound your years. Though you may see this as a burden, I'd take it as a wonderful gift." She stoped before the female wolf once more, leaning her head inclose to the hers. "You see, I"m no ordinary demon myself." She snickered abit on the femme's ear. Pulling away she sat down in her starting point, two large fluffy, yet decreeped looking tails wraped themselves around her lower half.

"Much power comes from the fallen bodys of the demonic kind. As you should know demonic live alot longer then there normal counterparts, this giving them plenty of time to gain strength, wisdom, and other need be's to stay alive. However as age catchs up with them, they eventually return to the ground to which they rose. I, Being a Necromancer have dug those bodys up, and taken the power they'd saught for there whole lives." Lowering her head now, the bracers on her neck, and stomach vibrated, purpleish glow came from her fur, black lines of aura came from her horns, looking as if seethrew worms were floating in mid-air, still attatched to her body. It was then from around her, spirits appeared, nolonger demon, and not quite a ghoul. They surrounded Avikna, snapping at her fur, wings, and legs. Avikna consentrated hard not to let the pain of each snap break her concentration.

The whole point of this deminstration was to show, how Avikna herself had been burdened with the occupation of watching over the souls, of the body's she'd defiled. In return she was granted there powers. The other down side, besides playing babysitter, was the pain they caused with ever snap at her being. Breaking her own concentration she looked up with a wikid grin placed across her maw, one by one the images dissappeared, continueing to snap at her. "Though I had not tampered with a God-child, I still am budened with the followeds of a demon god." She seemed to snear, not carring much that her soul could never be saved, if she were to die she'd get a first class ticket to the underworld, no matter of any redemption could change that.

((8D I don't mind, I just made a long one also... T`T Such is the life of a Necromancer...))

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff