Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chacara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:27 pm
hello  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:27 pm
I just realized....I GOTTA COOKIE! OMG!!!!!! YAYNESS!!! *nibbles on it* I love cookies... *sits a corner* cookie! MY COOKIE! *pets it* prrrrecious...  

Samyueru Nakio

Fire Panther

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:39 pm
Hi dudes!!!! I love Green Day!!! I no that im in the wrong topic but I just wanted 2 say that. Dont ban me!!! please  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:44 pm
GreenDayFreak0000
Hi dudes!!!! I love Green Day!!! I no that im in the wrong topic but I just wanted 2 say that. Dont ban me!!! please

*gags*  

TheDeviDevil

Samyueru Nakio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:50 pm
*gags with teh devil* (cough) i hate green day (cough)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:46 pm
NAME: Stephanie
APPEARANCE: pale with wavy black hair
FAV. BANDS: MCR, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park etc.
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: boyfriend
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, writing poetry
PERSONALITY: nice and funny, at times hyper
PET PEEVES: people with bad grammar and unnecessary attitudes
LIKES/DISLIKES: almost anything/ anything but raisins and rich people
REASON FOR JOINING: to get to know more people  

BlackWyche

Ascher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:12 pm
mewmew-sama
NAME: Stephanie
APPEARANCE: pale with wavy black hair
FAV. BANDS: MCR, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park etc.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: boyfriend
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, writing poetry
PERSONALITY: nice and funny, at times hyper
PET PEEVES: people with bad grammar and unnecessary attitudes
LIKES/DISLIKES: almost anything/ anything but raisins and rich people
REASON FOR JOINING: to get to know more people

Hello and welcome to the guild!
Have fun and... don't break anything...
And if you do break anything... just don't blame it on me ;_;
Anyway here's some cookies ^_^
*offers a plate of cookies*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:53 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

MorganKnives

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:24 am
Welcome to the guild. Glad you find our memebers to be pleasant and hope you enjoy your stay. *hands over a basket of fresh cookies*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:48 am
Name:My name is Christian <.< [But Ironicly I'm wicca]
Apperance: Black hair draped over right eye, Black shiny leather clothes [Tight clothes] A lot of make-up.....Uhhh....Roughly 119 pounds, I dont know what else to say other than Nail polish O.o;
Favorite bands: H.I.M., My Chemical Romance, The Exies, Disturbed, Mudvayne, and others...
Sexual origin: Bi
Relationship Status: Currently single.
Hobbies/Interests: Crying, Death, and Love.
Personality: I cant tell you that ...If you really want to know you'll have to talk to me for a while.
Pet peeves: None.
Dislikes: Pain and pleasure mixed.
Reson for joining this guild: I'm a Goth/Emo/Wiccan/Bi boy what more do you need... -_-

I came for the forums and the people...<.< So if someone hands me cookies I'll stab them. I hate cookies..Muffins are better 3nodding 3nodding  

Mawlrus

Profitable Prophet

tarot_disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:45 pm
NAME: The names Jenn but around here just call me black nine
APPEARANCE: well hmm do you want to know what im wearing? im wearing green cargo baggy pants , stud belt a black wife beater, a see through black jacket.. hmm currly short hair... brown eyes... eh whatever
FAV. BANDS: seether , all american rejects, system of a down, pretty much anything that goes well with my mood
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i love to write, listen to music, talking to ppl online... being on the internet... long walks on the beack and romantic diners lol jk
PERSONALITY: hmm well if you really want to know... just im me on mysleeplesnights and ask me what you want to know... hmm
PET PEEVES: well i have a bunch but eh
LIKES/DISLIKES: biting ppl , being biten, bleeding, blood, tears, and paper
REASON FOR JOINING: well i thought it would be interesting to joing why not...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:57 pm
is it really nessessary to put a whole bio here? its just i've done this so many times... anyways...

NAME: little_evil_goth. thats all you know for now.
APPEARANCE: ahhhh, i'll have to go with goth...
FAV. BANDS: GC (i have my reasons xp ) SOAD, Muse, MCR, Seven, Rammstein, 67 Special, well anything if its fast, heavy and rock'n'roll (metal, punk, Hardcore, Emo, Stoner rock...) or can make me feel something...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: if its bad, evil and depressing or just a stupid stunt i'm there.
PERSONALITY: unpredictable
PET PEEVES: where to begin? i guess government conspiracys and comformists...
LIKES/DISLIKES: few things, pissing off teachers! especially when you outsmart them and they look so dumb... cool /most things, especially posers or people who just can't stand up for themselves then go asking for trouble.
REASON FOR JOINING: was interested. that and patrick theatened me with a fork. eek

little_evil_goth

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:26 pm
NAME: Aya
APPEARANCE: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, and skinny
FAV. BANDS: A7X,Korn,Atreyu,HIM,The Used,MCR, Coheed and Cambria,Slipknot.....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: dance, reading,roleplaying,writing poetry,drawing,chilling with friends
PERSONALITY: shyand quiet at first but then wild and loud when you get to know me..
PET PEEVES: leet speak
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: music, ballet (it is my friggin life),drawing...dislikes:the color pink, liars,back stabbers...
REASON FOR JOINING: This guild looked really cool...uuh...i needed more guilds on my guild list.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:46 pm
The ghooooost of Ascher weeeeeelcomes you all to the guiiiiillllld...

*sets out a plate of phantom cookies*  

Ascher

koru_baby

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:56 am
NAME: Gracie
APPEARANCE: blonde, tall (6'1), not skinny but not fat either, goth-punk dress, i LOVE eyeliner...
FAV. BANDS: blink 182, good charlotte, System of a Down, foofighters, elmnop, eminem.... i dont know...
SEXUALITY: bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single sweatdrop
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: horses... um, txting, friends, money mrgreen ... lol
PERSONALITY: bit of a b***h if i dont like you... im ok i guess. i say what i want, i have major blonde moments tho...
PET PEEVES: um, dirty nails ( finger & toes )... long toenails... (EEEWWW) ok it sounds lyk i hav a foot fetish..gross, um, i dont know.
LIKES:chcolate, boys, girls, gothic drawings, wicca, horses, chocolate, white chcolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate... yer i like chocolate... mmm chocolate....
DISLIKES: long toe nails....eeeewwww **shudders** um, broccali, fake chocolate, i dont know...
REASON FOR JOINING: i saw a image advetiseing this guild and it seemed pretty good for me so i serched it and joined....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games