Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:32 pm

"I say we take Cho's advice," said Karissa, pulling Arianna away. She suspected the other girl was slightly hysterical.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:34 pm

"I am perfectly fine" Arianna warned. She followed KArissa. "I think I am gonna go back down to the beach that I was at and relax" Arianna told her.

Arriana_lynn

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:02 pm

At that point Cya and Zane finally caught up to the others. They were pretty fast, when they shifted into flying forms, but not as fast as vampires. "What'd we miss?" panted Zane, at the same time that Cya said "I thought I heard a scream. You're going to the beach?!?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:30 am

"Estelluna needs to do some of this for herself, she'll never forgive us if we take away her independance." Said Rachel sternly, her voice was harsh only because she was trying not to run off herself.

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:37 am

Kazuo nodded, turning around. "I'm going to go with Karissa to see what happened. Hoshi, stay here with Kimiko, Ayaka, and Chinatsu." He said the last part sharply, seeing the defiant light in her eyes. As soon as he'd walked away, Hoshi turned to Chinatsu. "Soo....follow him?" Chinatsu grinned and he nodded. "We'll come too." Ayaka and Kimiko stood up, and they quickly ran after the other two.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:16 am

"I'll see you guys later" Arianna said and went back to the beach.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:34 pm

Rachel followed Ayaka and Chiniatsu. She wouldn't stay on her own, it wasn't safe anymore. "So where are we going?" Said Rachel startling them with her sudden appearance.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:00 pm

She layed down on the same rock she had layed on earlier and closed her eyes. She didn't care that she should be with other people, she need to be alone more than be protected.

Arriana_lynn

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:52 pm

"To find Estelluna." Ayaka replied.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:12 pm

Rachel sighed and accientally caught up to Kazuo. Her cover blown, she smiled sheepishly. "Uh, hi." She said, he looked pissed.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:43 pm

Not sure of what to do, Karissa ran randomly until she found Kazuo again. "Are we going to get Estelluna?" she asked.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:07 pm

Cya and Zane tagged along behind Karissa.

- p h y x a t e d -

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:29 pm

Arianna sighed. She ran up behind the group. "Ya'll ain't doin nothin unless I'm involved" Arianna said.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:18 pm

Cya smiled hesitantly "Nice to have you with us, Arianna."

- p h y x a t e d -

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:22 pm

"Nice to be here. Do we know what we are getting ourselves into?" she asked.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games