Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:09 pm
(Ok, I'm getting all my RP's mixed up, I thought I told the history. I told it to Ken, didn't I?)
"Vampires? Selana, my family was human. I was born as a human, just like any other normal person. I was changed at the age of 16. My family just liked Forks for some reason and I came to love it too. I never belonged to a coven, Matt and Lily are my only family and I just met them a few years back" Caterina explained, leading her into the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:07 pm
(You told everything to Kenneth, but that's all. I think you have a better memory for all our RPs than I do.)

"Oh." Again, Selana was surprised. "It's just...all still really confusing for me. You - and vampires, in general - and Dion being a vampire-"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:24 pm
(I don't know why. Sometimes I go back to refresh my memory but I tend to have a good memory about books and RP's)
"It's ok Selana. After you take a shower I'll explain everything about vampires that you want/need to know, ok?" Caterina told her, wrapping her in a hug.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:06 pm
"Okay."

(What else is there to say?)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:27 am
(I don't know. Do you want me to pm Lily?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:06 pm
*HEY guys! Sorrrry again, I hadn't anticipated being away for so long, besides, this is one of my favourite RP's!*

Lily took Dion's hand. "Don't squeeze too hard, you'll crush my hand." She warned. She pulled the reluctant newborn towards the herd. "This should not be so hard, first time I hunted, I got so thirsty I damn near tried to catch squirrels." She chuckled darkly.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:21 pm
Caterina, who was sitting next to Matt as Selana took her shower, burst out laughing. 'Please, tell me you're kidding' Caterina pleaded with Lily. "What's so funny?" Matt asked, confused. Caterina told him and he too burst out laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:13 am
Shaylene bounced on her heels as she waited for Dion to attack the heard. She was thirsty, but would be polite and let the girl try first.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Why are you eavesdropping Caterina? Asked Lily in amusement.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:43 pm
(I happened to overhear, I said it silently to you. There was nothing else to do so she eavesdropped. JK. I don't know, she just picked up on it somehow, maybe because they've known each other so long?)
'It's not eavesdropping when we can hear each other's thoughts' Caterina retorted.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:08 am
(I really don't know how to write the whole newborn-attacking-her-first-prey scene. Someone else want to go first? Sorry ><)

After about ten minutes, Selana stepped out of the shower - she'd been trained at an early age to conserve energy and water in their then-normal household. "Caterina?" she called, as she headed to exit the washroom, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:15 am
"What's up Selana?" Caterina asked, beside her in a few seconds, slowing down before she seen Selana so she wouldn't freak her out.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:52 pm
"I'm done," Selana said, amused. "You sounded worried. Did you expect me to meet an accident under the water?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:22 pm
(Did I already giver her clothes?)
"Not really, I'm just on edge from that fight and everything" Caterina said. "She's always on edge after a fight" Matt yelled up. "Shut up Matt! Selana doesn't need to know about that! For heaven's sake my parents didn't even know about that, my brother was the only one who knew. Alrighty, come on Selana" Caterina told her.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:53 pm
Selana smiled bemusedly at the exchange between Caterina and Matt, but didn't ask questions she might have. She needed to change, and the hallway was not a place she wanted to linger.

(No, I don't think you did yet)  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces