Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:16 pm
"I never knew my parent's either. I never knew anyone in my clan... They all died a year after I was born.." Sira muttered hugging Ai tightly. "Yet for some reason I still cry thinking about them.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:32 pm
Ai hugged him back almost as tight. "I wish I could cry about them."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:40 pm
"What happened to your parent"s?" Sira asked her still hugging her tightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:38 pm
"Oh.... Nothing... My back just hurts a little." Reks said, breaking off a piece of muffin and also giving it to Admete.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:04 pm
"My parents? When a child is born it is supposed to have silver hair and a black star on the back of their neck, but when I was born I didn't have either. I had black hair and a strange mark on my back, so they just left me somewhere on my third birthday to grow up away from them." Ai hugged him tighter. "I'm sure even if I knew them, I would hate them."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:09 pm
"That's horrible... They shouldn't have left you even if you were different.." Sira muttered holding her tightly. 'It makes me wonder what my parent's might have been like...' He thought to himself.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:15 pm
"But some clans are like that, they get rid of the weak to make room for the strong."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:23 pm
"It's still not right.." Sira said firmly as he gently pulled back and stared into her eye's.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:28 pm
Fuyu leaned back in her seat. "Are you sure your okay?" She said taking another bite of the muffin. She leaned forward in her seat and kissed Reks on the cheek. "I talked to the doctors earlier, they said you could come home with me today if you wanted... they 'leave you in my care'" She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:34 pm
"Great!" Reks said, smiling and kissing her back. "Ummm.... am I gonna get crutches to walk, or is Admete carrying me home?" Reks asked, eager to get out of this 'Hell hole' as the world refers to as hospitals.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:36 pm
Fuyu stood up "Which ever is more comfortable for you." She said helping him up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:40 pm
"Hmmm...." Reks thought, hopping on one foot to the crutches leaning on the wall. He signalled for Admete to grow, then walked over there with his crutches after adjusting them to his height. "I think Admete could carry us home, then I'll just use the crutches to get around the house." reks said, sitting on Admete and sweeping Fuyu onto his lap. Admete started to walk to the door.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:43 pm
Fuyu blushed as she fell onto his lap. "Do you want to go anywhere before we head home?" She asked him hugging his neck so she wouldn't fall, even though that was highly unlikely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:44 pm
Reks kissed her cheek as she blushed and held his neck. "I dunno.... Do you want to go anywere?"  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:47 pm
"I think I should just get you home..." She said leaning up and kissing his cheek back.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games