Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:11 pm
she closed her eyes and fell asleep, she signed in her sleep, snuggling under the covers, loving the warmth  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
she closed her eyes and fell asleep, she signed in her sleep, snuggling under the covers, loving the warmth

in the morning jack walks back  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:20 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she was still asleep, under the covers, she was curled up into a ball, the blankets wrapped around her  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she was still asleep, under the covers, she was curled up into a ball, the blankets wrapped around her

"get up"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:32 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"get up"
she goraned "i dont want to" she said crawling deeper under the covers, she signed and slipped out of bed  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"get up"
she goraned "i dont want to" she said crawling deeper under the covers, she signed and slipped out of bed

he smiled and left  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:40 pm
she yawned and stretched, she took off her clothes and walked to the other side of the bed to her bag and looked through them for some clothes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
she yawned and stretched, she took off her clothes and walked to the other side of the bed to her bag and looked through them for some clothes

he went back in "oh i forgot my wallet" he saw her and said "sorry" and left  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:54 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she blushed "i-its ok" she said, she grabbed a black mini skirt and a red blouse, she put them on and brushed her hair, she fixed the bed and put on some shoes, "uhh you can come in now" she said leaving her hair down  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:48 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she blushed "i-its ok" she said, she grabbed a black mini skirt and a red blouse, she put them on and brushed her hair, she fixed the bed and put on some shoes, "uhh you can come in now" she said leaving her hair down

he walks in and grabed his wallet "you can wander the corperation you know"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:53 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"cool" she said walking over to the door "can i look at the animals?" she asked turning around and looking at him  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:56 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"cool" she said walking over to the door "can i look at the animals?" she asked turning around and looking at him

"yes...and you can have one of the pups" he leaves  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:59 am
she smiled "a pup, aww how adorable" she walked over to the animals and looked at them, she smiled "i love animals" she said petting the pups and wolves  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:12 am
he walked into his lab  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:14 am
she sat down and petted the wolves, laughing as the pups play around  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games