Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Hangar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:47 pm

For hwat?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:10 am

Who knows? Probably spamming, trolling, or something.

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:32 pm

Member when that guy in the OSWT accused me of trolling.

Cuz I said I loved lamp.

That guy needs to watch Anchorman.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:49 pm

So do I. I've heard it's hilarious...and amazing.

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:50 pm

Oh god.

You will love it.

I assure you.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:52 pm

I actually saw it, after you recommended it to me that one time. I liked it. A lot.

elvisnake

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:53 pm

Okay, well I'm going to rent it this week.

I've been meaning to see it anyways.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:58 pm

All of the cameos in the fight scene, that was great. Every comedian I love was in that scene, pretty much.

elvisnake

Ninakemi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:00 pm

Are the Ebon Hawk and Millenium Falcon related ships, i.e. similar to how the Sith Fighters and the TIE Fighters are? I'm not sure if this was answered, but I don't have the endurance to page through seventy pages >_>
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:02 pm

Just because the wings look similar, like on the TIE and the Infiltrator, doesn't mean they're related. I don't know about the Hawk and the Falcon, but the TIE and Infiltrator aren't I think. ((Cale, is that right?))

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:03 pm

Ninakemi
Are the Ebon Hawk and Millenium Falcon related ships, i.e. similar to how the Sith Fighters and the TIE Fighters are? I'm not sure if this was answered, but I don't have the endurance to page through seventy pages >_>

The EW was meant to resemble the MF.

It's implied that it's CEC or at least a predecessor to the Corellian Engineering Corportation.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:07 pm

Ninakemi

Nina! That's so cute! ^^
And yeah. I'd venture that the EH and MF were most likely made by the same folks, at any rate.

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:51 pm

elvisnake
Just because the wings look similar, like on the TIE and the Infiltrator, doesn't mean they're related. I don't know about the Hawk and the Falcon, but the TIE and Infiltrator aren't I think. ((Cale, is that right?))

They had a similar origin with the folks at sienar but aside from that they're two different ships altogether.
ditto with the Ebon Hawk, though Ive a feeling its more of a custom job than a YT, perhaps built from scratch.
The Falcon was built from the wrekage of several different YT-1300's.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:46 pm

Was it really?

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:11 pm

actually yeah.
see, CEC built the YT-1300 as a modular freighter. different external look, infinately modifiable interior. the two standard production models were the YT-1300 Passenger and the YT-1300 Freight.
The Falcon however is neither vessel.
When she was born, she was an ordinary YT-1300f (Freight) transport, but after suffering asteroid collision damage that damn near destroyed her, she was left to rot in a Nar Shadda orbital scrap yard.
As luck would have it, a skilled starmechanic saw promise in her battered shell and purchased her as scrap. He spent countless ours and considerable cred to restore her hull and internal systems. Half of her was built out of a wreked YT-1300p (Passenger) that was designed for diplomatic missions.
Finally she was finished and christianed the Millenium Falcon. She served her savior quite capably as a transport ship for all of a couple years before a pirate stole her right under the tech's nose.
After that she changed hands so many times its amazing she survived. Then she found Lando, who lost it to Han. And the rest is history.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games