Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:55 pm
Raven was walking out of the Cherubim Castle for some fresh air. She was wongering off to the edge of the castle grounds and saw a vampire heading back to the Valdamt Castle in the north. She seemed a little uneasy about the vampire, but she was about everyone. 'As long there is no war, or she doesn't attack me, I don't care.' She thought continuing the walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:05 pm
marcus popped his head out of the tree root den and then came out and stretched after hiding for do long  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:24 pm
lupinewarrior
marcus popped his head out of the tree root den and then came out and stretched after hiding for do long

She could hear someone coming out from a not-far distance and questioned "Who's there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:31 pm
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior

She could hear someone coming out from a not-far distance and questioned "Who's there?"
marcus quickely ducked back into the hole and whispered
are you a guard of valdamnt  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:49 pm
"No, I'm a witch from the Cherubim Castle in the West. May I ask whay you are hiding from the valdamnt? We are not at battle with their castle." Raven asked somewhat curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:53 pm
mangafilipina
"No, I'm a witch from the Cherubim Castle in the West. May I ask whay you are hiding from the valdamnt? We are not at battle with their castle." Raven asked somewhat curious.
marcus crwaled out of the tree roots near her
im hiding from them becouse i have been acused of harming the princess bella butn me her and tomoe no the truth
im marcus prince of the septimus castle
marcus bows to her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:55 pm
Tomoe slowly opens her eyes. Everything looks blurry, but after a few seconds she fan focus her sight. "Huh....? I'm.... in my room...?" looks around. "But the facility... and the experiments... was it all a dream?" stars to cough and coughs up some blood. "Huh.... guess not...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:58 pm
lupinewarrior
mangafilipina
im hiding from them becouse i have been acused of harming the princess bella butn me her and tomoe no the truth
marcus bows to her

Stands up, feeling a bit dizzy. Walks towards the balcony of her room and looks outside. A bit far away, she notices Marcus talking with another person she doesn't know. "Oh, it's Marcus! It's good to now he's alright...."  

La Petite Ange

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:00 pm
lupinewarrior
mangafilipina
marcus bows to her

"Prince Marcus, you don't have to bow to me. I respect the royal families from all the castles. Why wound the accuse you of such a thing? And what is a prince of the Septimus Castle hiding under tree rots rather than his own castle?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:01 pm
marcus sat down and looked at his hends that were now rough from fighting
i just have to hope bela and tomoe can convice there father im good not evil  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:04 pm
lupinewarrior

Jumps down of the balcony, sneaking past the guards and walks toward where Marcus is. "Hi Marcus! I'm glad you're okay!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:04 pm
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior
mangafilipina
marcus bows to her

"Prince Marcus, you don't have to bow to me. I respect the royal families from all the castles. Why wound the accuse you of such a thing? And what is a prince of the Septimus Castle hiding under tree rots rather than his own castle?"
the king of septimus wants me dead
plus i dont want to start a war
besides the den down there is actually quite comfortable  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:07 pm
lupinewarrior

"Oh yes your castles are not on kind terms." Raven said remembering some well known facts about the castles. "But still why accuse you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:11 pm
lupinewarrior
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior
mangafilipina
marcus bows to her

the king of septimus wants me dead
plus i dont want to start a war
besides the den down there is actually quite comfortable

"Oh, so you don't mind just staying out here?" Raven said with indifference to be known on her face.  

Cevadeva

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:11 pm
mangafilipina
lupinewarrior

"Oh yes your castles are not on kind terms." Raven said remembering some well known facts about the castles. "But still why accuse you?"
me bella and tomoe left the forest to find some one and bella got hurt and me and her fell in love
if we were found out i would be put to death and she would get in trouble severely with her father  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games