Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:35 pm
Sil's heart was pounding, She was inside the diamond cocoon watching the creature, it let go of her hand and climbed upon her own cocoon Suddenly she heard a voice to her it seemed dreamy, almost lulling, "Hush hush hush, here comes the boogey man. Better keep your distance cause he'll catch you if you can.", Someone walking towards them in the distance. Sil saw the creature turn it's head towards the man in the distance Sil saw her chance and struck with deadly precision concentrating her father's spell on the creature, watching the essence drawing out of the creature, it fought to stay Sil opened a hole in the cocoon just below the creature pushed as much magic as she could into the orb and threw it towards the creature concentrating on obliterating the creature. It hit the creature's body locked by the ancient spell of her family. Sil had teleported herself about a hundred metres above them standing in air as if she was standing on the ground.

Still concentrating her father's spell this time with reincarnation in mind, she wanted the soul to be able to leave this body and start a new life, the concentrated black aura around the creature that sucked away life from the air and killing light and warm feelings, (the spell drew upon her mysterious family tree and the blood running trough her vains) suddenly turned white and started overloading the beast with input delicious smells, tastes, warm feelings, answers, it mattered not if the creature was blind, couldn't smell or hear somehow all this was coming to it through Gigantic waves. Sil never tought the spell could do this. "Be careful, you are threading on thin ice" it was her guide. "You shouldn't remove anything from existence. no matter how much it is in the way. You could cause instability in the three dimensions you live in, however you nedn't worry about that here. this world is made of an unlimited dimensions. We certainly did a good job in making this place immortal. You should talk to the king when you see him, he's an interesting guy. You needn't even use words" as he left her in a dazzle.

The substance that the creature had sent upwards her arm had ran off of her arm as if it was simply sand. Standing upside down caused her to look at the scene form an odd angle. "We certainly made a good job with making this world an immortal place" she played the conversation over in her head. almost forgetting the spell she had put on the creature craved constant attention she suddenly got out of her trance, even though it only had taken a few seconds. Watching Saiden arrive she closed her portal. he had this black glow around him as if he'd placed the spell Sil had placed upon him in the classroom on himself. The creature was still burning from Logen's fireball and was also glowing white from Sil's spell. Feeling and smelling all the wonderful smells the creature was engulfed in, she wondered how much the creature could take and continued to concentrate on the spell.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:35 pm
Saiden appeared in front of the creature. He was emitting a dark aura around him as he stood there looking at the ball of energy in his hands. The orb started to shine then began to shrink. It compressed until all that was left was a small white light. All the energy that had been stored up was still in tact but the size of the attack was decreased. He turned his right hand over then brought the orb close to his face. Saiden looked at the orb as though it were a firefly in his hand. It actually resembled one somewhat, just a small white light. He clenched his fist around the white light and the energy acted as though it was a living creature. The light shown through his fist but it was a black light instead of the brilliant glowing that it had been before. He turned his head toward the creature and smiled.

The creature looked at Saiden with a look of fear on its face. Completely different from the look the creature had given him when it first had shown its face. Saiden grinned as he began to speak in a rather condescending tone. What is wrong Darkness, do you fear the dark that is in my palm. Or do you know that there can be no escape for you. The creatures eyes rolled upward to its right as it tried to think of a way out of this situation. Saiden took a few steps forward then started speaking as though he was cutting the creature off in speech. You were thinking that since this is Sils Gateway that they can save you. You have forgotten what I'm capable of if you think that.

The look of concern came over the Boogeymans face as he took a few more steps and stopped next to the cocoon. Wwwwait a minute Saiden, you are not planning what I think you are planning. Saiden looked over at him with a cold smile. He didn't say a word but that told him all he needed to know. He looked at Sil with a worried look on his face. Sil, do you know what your guide was saying about treding on thin ice and creating imbalance. Well, if you want to prevent that from happening you will have to spot Saiden from deleting the creature.

Saiden ran up to the creature and grabbed it by the collar of its cloak. He lifted it into the air then held him there as he moved his right hand sort of like a claw. Saiden kicked off the ground hard while still holding the creature. About nine yards into the air he leaned forward and began to crash to the ground. He slammed the creature hard against the ground holding him down with his right hand. The creature was absolutely terrified and watched his left hand as it moved closer to its target.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:04 pm
"If you weren't paying attention, he also said that there would not be any instability in this place, however if it was done in the real world, there might be instabillity" Sil said in a confident tone, "By the way, isn't it rude reading other people's minds?" Sil said. thinking for herself that she needed to find a way of "encrypting" conversations that happened in her mind. now concentrating on working the spell, pouring more magic into the connection between herself and the spell and continued to want the creature's soul to reincarnate. this time the essence floated from the creature towards Sil, she opened a bottle like the one Dumbledore gave her the time that teacher died.

The bottle was designed to keep anything inside. when the bottle was full Sil locked the cork. Threw the flask to Saiden saying "Now he'd get it somewhat harder to escape i think" hoping Saiden would agree and simply detain him in his cell again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:07 pm
*Logen was Walking towards the inner most room, she sensed her ancestor and she saw his room, she saw it, a light in the deep of the priston, it was a orb of light, she could even hear his breath, she thought that if she could come to him, she would know more about him she walked towards it, dragging with her Kimi*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:20 pm
*As Logen walked closer to the orb, she could feel his power, she smiled and walked forwards*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:06 pm
Saiden watched as the creature was absorbed into the flash. Reluctantly he caught the flask as a look of disappointment came over his face. He'd already made up his mind that he was going to get rid of that creature. But now he could easily walk the creature back into the cell. He would have to create a better cell than the one that he had before. That was for sure, the creature had escaped more than just this time. Only before Darkness had escaped the prison. He caused so much trouble for the land that day, running around randomly corrupting peoples souls. It was by shear luck or perhaps fate that someone captured him before Saiden caught up to the creature. He didn't take prisoners if he could help it. But now he would have to create a cell, speak with the people that managed the prison etc etc. This wasn't the only one to escape there prison this day.

Meanwhile at the prison the guards had there hands full with several of the prisoners. One of the Elder Sirens had escaped and was controlling the guards minds to make them fight against the more advanced guard. Elixer and the King of Dreams were there trying to fix the problem. The king let out a high pitched whistle that caused all creatures or humans that normally dreamed to fall asleep. The only ones that had protection from this were Logan, Kimi and Elixer. Logan was protected by the ear muffs Balin had given them. Elixer was naturally immune to the spell. And the King had placed a light spell on Kimi to keep the spell from affecting her. Sil and Saiden were unaffected because they couldn't here the sound from the Gateway they were in.

There was something stopping Logen from going any further. An invisible barrier was preventing her from going any further. Behind the barrier was a room that had a warning written on the door. Noone, not even the guards are permitted to enter this room. Once opened the door will automatically shut after two seconds.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:20 pm
*Logen thought she could feel her fingers penetrate the barrier alike room for keeping her ancector Shutted in, she then started to strap the layers off the magical barrier, the barrier started to make weird noises, and curl in many ways, and it melted, she then smiled and watched if the barrier was fast enough to recover, it was, but before that, the creature named balin had Gotten out, and was now hugging Logen though it was in his own way, it was inside her mind not fysically!*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:12 pm
"Well then Saiden, don't look disappointed at least i didn't let him pass on to reincarnation, then you'd have one hell of a job finding him at
again... Anyways, let's get back to the prison shall we?" Sil looked at the old man Still standing in mid air as if there were an invisible floor there. "Bogeyman, right?" she asked him. Sil opened a portal back to the prison and made sure it was a one-way portal, they would show up where they left the prison. She gave the portal on their side a texture that reflected what was on the other side of the portal they also could hear the sound on the other side of the portal the shrieks of the siren, and other dangerous sounds were filtered through the air on this world. It was indeed a weird place this world there was no time here it was out of reach from time, people could live here for eternity and never die, this was however a very boring world, at least for the descendants of Sil's ancestors. The world would filter out most dangerous elements, The baselisks eyes were not killing here they were giving away head-aches. It was indeed a place of wonder and of infinite age.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:46 am
The barrier around Balins cell was broken but there was still was no escape for him. The only door leading out of that prison was only large enough for an average sized human to fit through. The walls around him were lined with an unbreakable spell with an unbreakable magic. Several names were written right of the door. They were the names of the people that had captured this creature. It read, the Council of Time then started to list off several names. They were all written in long dead languages that hadn't been used for far too long. But even more interesting than the names themselves was how ancient the cell looked. It was as though it had been around for far longer than Balin had even been a prisoner of this cell. It had some special purpose that was unknown predating even what Carbon Dating could read.
(For those that don't know carbon dating is a method that is used to determine the age of an object. Its even used to determine how old Dinosaur bones are. Carbon disappears within an object over time so one that couldn't be read using this system would be insanely ancient).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:27 pm
"Ehm, Saiden, I'm wondering if this place would be large enough for Balin. I mean, as far as i have traveled in this world it is never-ending and i think we can find him enough food. Is there anything this world have enough of it's food. I don't think anyone knows where it comes from but we could go there and check it out or we could go back to the prison. I would really love to see our family library again, It's Humongous" Sil said with a big smile on her face. this was not a empty smile like a waitress at a random restaurant would give it was real happiness.

Already looking forward to going there she started running her flashbacks around the town, the sparring-grounds, the dining hall, ridiculously large library, the museum, playgrounds, the castle. everything looking towards the horizon. A book cover flew through Sil's Mind it had a extremely ancient look uppon it, it looked like it didn't belong in this world the bindings were very ancient, however they were masterly done, as if it had been bound by elves or fairies, the cover didn't contain any recognizable languages only one sign, it was a language from another world. Sil was the only one who had ever found out how to read it, even though she was five at the time, Siluetta was already a gifted witch, even though she hadn't learnt to read "real" letters yet she felt somewhat familiar with the texts from this book, frankly texts would be wrongly accused, code would be more correct. she remembered all these things but had blocked away the contents since they were dangerous. And then the second was over.

Sil looked curiously on Saiden and awaited an answer.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:40 am
Saiden sighed lightly then began to answer the question Sil had asked of him. If Balin is to be freed I am one of the few people that can break the seal. It has several barriers that protect it from other magic. Almost like a hand scanner from your world only for magic. Then there is the shear level of magic that was used for this spell. The entire Council of Time my self included used the height of our abilities to make this barrier. It is the same type that protects your world and other lower class planets from being invaded by higher worlds like the one I come from. In many ways this plain here is much like my home world. Death isn't a factor, instead you simply disappear and end up in the Reapers layer. Usually he will just let a person go after a short while. But sometimes if someone has caused enough harm to the land they will be detained in a cell like this prison. They aren't just normal criminals either, every one of them has caused great harm.

Saiden held out his right and left hands then closed his eyes. I will free Balin now and bring him to this Gateway here. Zero Acces................suddenly he held his chest and opened his eyes at the same time. The feeling of power started to decrease in him and his appearance and presence became that of a Mortal.

A young looking girl with white hair stepped forward seemingly out of nowhere. They had a red ribbon in there hair and sky blue eyes. A white dress with white dancing shoes and white socks. As well as a peach complexion. They walked forward with there right hand facing Saiden as though the girl were actually supressing his power.

A tall black haired figure with red eyes stood next to them with there hand facing Saiden as they walked forward. They spoke in a clear but stern tone that seemed to echo. Saiden Infinity, you are charged with high crime of attempting to free a creature that could end our world as we know it. As a Councel member of Time you will be granted some consideration. Under normal circumstances you would be joining him in this cell. There are many people that would be pleased that one such as you were locked up. He looked sternly at Sil then started to speak to them. You have absolutely no say in what happens to this one. You stand before Fate and the Princess of Light. Therefore if you have any questions make sure you mind your tongue.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:44 pm
"Who me? Sil said with a dumbstruck expression, even though I have no say in what happens to Saiden i do have a say in whom comes and leaves to this world, and as it protects me and those i think of as friends it might be that it is not that friendly to an enemy" Sil said slowly, Sil was starting up one of the defensive techniques of this world and started shifting herself around with incredible speed making it seem as if she were multiple places at once. "It was I who wanted to see Werther Balin were to fit in this world so I am to blame for the intrusion." Sil said, it seemed as if she were at all the places at once. Sil closed the portal to prevent them from escape.

Sil looked upon the two from many different places. going to her office and stopped time, she went to Dumbledore "come in" he said when she knocked the door, "Do you know who this is?" Sil asked. "Well, this world will protect us at least, and as you said you decide whom can enter or leave this place, I have since I heard about that book you flashed earlier dreamt about knowing the contents of it." Sil looked on him with terror. "That book is Earth-Shattering, you know that right?" realizing she had said to much she asked him "Would it be alright if I borrowed you for a bit? I think i can give them a little scare, you know the gagai-spell..." sil said. Dumbledore looked on her with the X-ray-eyes he was so known for and said: "You are a surprising girl indeed. Sure you can, but please don't mess up my body."

"This will be interesting." Sil said to herself as she was going back to reality and passing time. "Gagai!" she tought and in a blink of an eye all the figures changed into Dumbledore. Looking trough the moon spectacles with the X-Ray eyes. circling around the two. Dumbledore pointed his fingers towards the two and said in a scary tone, "Now I don't even need a wand the girl this body belongs to is a Wand-eater, even though she doesn't know it herself and I gave her the death stick when she was young. Even though It is not mine anymore, I still get to use it..." Dubmledore said in a daring voice. Being sure to keep an eye out for Saiden. "Fate, you don't like this world much do you. This is after all one of the worlds where fate has little to do with how things go." he said. Sil sitting in her office and monitored the situation from her control-room. this was the second time she had used this spell. she was a quick learner and was looking on the outputs of the world, the energy-plane on this world was a special one, as the energy to drive this world was contained in a room filled with spells fired upon earlier wizards and witches of her family.

Sil increased the moving and started mirroring Dumbledore in the air above the two. creating a sphere around them.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:43 pm
Fate shot a stern look at Sil after there defiant words. This one didn't understand just who were standing before them. He lowered his hand away from Saiden then placed it at his side while turning toward Sil. Such insolence, how dare a level three mortal speak that way to me. Especially since you are a part of the crime being committed. DO YOU UNDERSTAND, you are being let off the hook because you didn't know what you were doing at the time. Suggesting something doesn't necessarily mean you were a part of it. Saiden knew what he was doing when he did it.

The time freezing spell caused the land around them to freeze in its tracks including Saiden. He had no resistance to such magic since his power had been frozen. But the princess and Fate were unaffected by the spell. They continued to move normally as Fate shot a look of anger at Sil. The princess looked down with remorse written on there face. Fate was clearly outraged by there attempt to toy with him and the Princess. With a stern look he began to speak once again. That type of spell will not work on one that has learned how to alter Time itself. It's a taxing process but the level of magic you are using isn't all that impressive. I've had to use this type of skill against criminals that have tried to hide in there own worlds. I have to admit I'm somewhat suprised that one such as you would even have a Gateway like this. He spoke in a rather condescending tone as he saw Dumbledore enter the area.

The spell that was launched against him came within two feet then turned into dust as he slashed at the air then jumped next to the princess. He wasn't about to allow any unfriendly spells to be launched against them. And if Sil kept this up he would encase them in crystal then send the mortal back to there home world. He looked at Saiden with a worried look, sure Sil wasn't capable of contending with Fate but he was another story entirely. Luckily he was frozen by the time spell that Sil had placed over the land. Fate scowled then began to think,"this situation is getting too dangerous". The princess shouldn't be in an area such as this. Who knows what might befall them if someone were to attack right now. The Princess however was only concerned with what Fate might do to Sil. They spoke in
a rather innocent tone as they looked at Saiden. You must be rather uncomfortable like that I bet. The princess waved there hand and suddenly all of his powers began to return to him. It was the young Princess not Fate that had sealed his power all along. And now Fate would answer for his insolence at the mercy of a fellow Council Member.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:30 pm
Sil looked innocent towards Fate and the princess. "You should never judge a book by it's cover" and with those words she froze everything by going into her head and using the ancient technique that her forefather had shown her, her speeds increasing further without thinking she heard the ghostly voice in her head said "Grepulo mandate" right after the spell shot speed and hit, this time she made a Huge river of magic flow through the spell, drying up the time-spells' torrent the black dome that was created by this spell was ten-fold the size of the spell that she had thrown at darkness and for some reason it seemed allot more dense concentrating on sensing fate Sil found that he was trying to reject, he looked like the presence that she had caught near the dead professor at Hogwarts Sil put up her barricades and setup her long-range sensors thickening the cloud and compressing the power of the spell and again she had to fight with her mind.

As the fight went on Sil felt her energies drop a little bit and decided it was time to draw some help from the energy-plane she canceled the gagai-spell and became herself again. she felt her alertness intense. Continuing the fight she drew a tiny bit of the energy and the magic-reservior in her body trippled and she was already almost full.
The limits of her magic-level was moved greatly and she found that the spell seemed more easy to control. again she felt herself push the presence towards itself. the dome was decreasing in size focusing it's energy on the victim.Sil looked through the darkness and looked straight into the princess' eyes and told her with her eyes that he would be alright.

The dome continued closing in on Fate the world growing protective and again encapsulated Sil in a Diamond shell this time allot thicker and enchanted each atom with protective spells Sil's magic torrent now coming to such heights that the magic formed a blue light flowing towards the center of the spell Fate. the Dome was merely a 20 meters across now and still shrinking the dome was pure darkness Sil focused on Fate and continued to press the magic into the spell pushing Fate's presence further into him. By now the Sphere was starting to draw out the essence. Sil drew forth a bottle from her robe this one was another one of the bottles designed for containment of force, it was labeled "Unlimited" in all caps this was to illustrate the magic-level of the contained being, opening the bottle and watching as the essence was sucked into the bottle. Sil had never seen anyone gotten out of this stadium of the spell before and hoped she'd never see that as his energy could be damaged.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:09 pm
Fate should there shaking his head as he looked an Sil with a look of superiority. Your just a mortal, you can never hope to defeat me and if you somehow manages to capture me more people will come for you. And then you will loose, did you honestly think a Mortal could ever hope to defeat an ancient Immortal like me? I will show you what Fate has planned for you. You are destined to meet up with your eldest ancestor. Lamorte' was my trainer even from an early age. He taught me how to use my power to maintain order
instead of focusing on balance. All members of this council are on here for one reason, because we all created something to greatly benefit humanity. In my case it was fate, in Saidens case he created Power and in the princesses case they help maintain Light. Saiden, stay where you are if you interfere your punishment will be much more severe.

Saiden laughed at his taunt, don't you even try to stop me with lies. You were only told to stop me from freeing Balin which you did. Any attempt to use the Council will only lead in rejection. Oh yes, there is one more thing. He turned toward Sil then held out both of his hands. Speaking in a rather angered tone he spoke. Zero Access, suddenly his full power was unlocked. It was like taking the cap off of a soda bottle that was shaken up. His power just kept rising to insane levels that danced around him, they couldn't be contained within his body. A dark energy came toward Sil as though it was alive then grabbed ahold of the bottle they were trying to use to capture Fate. The bottle flew over to him then he caught it in his right hand.

This isn't a toy, you can't just go around capturing people in this jar. Despite what you may think you don't have the ability to contain this artifact should it become unstable. He then turned toward Fate with the same look of anger in his eyes. As for you, don't you DARE ever speak of the Council of Time like they are a tool to be used. Escort the Princess back to there kingdom and get out of my sight Fate. Fate didn't agree with Saiden but realized there was nothing he could do at this point. He disappeared from the Gateway with the Princess at his side.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games