Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:13 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
LanceCalvis

E uses an impact explosive on the side of the barn and runs in with the large Silver Stake soaked with Wolfbane. He ran directly for the pup raising the stake as soon as he was within range. This one will die before it has a chance to hunt any innocents he said as the stake closed in on its target. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in the back of his head as Lance jumped down from the roof soaked in mud. He knelt as he landed, "so I see your not the only one that can use that trick now is it". His eyes gleamed as the Slayer looked at his surroundings. He was pinned in between a wolf defensive of its cub that had half transformed and an elder wolf that was currently in its human form. He stood there looking around for an opening. Lance had jumped down from the hay loft so that wasn't an option. The barn door was open but there was an angry wolf in the way. He backed up against a wall as he looked in the pouch on his right side for something to get him out of this situation.
Sam realizes whats happenening then runs and grabs the Pup "I rather Die then let you harm Him! Ill protect this Pup with my life!" She said angrily glaring at Lance but holding the Pup loveingly

Lance saw E's reaction he knew exactly what he was going to do. E pulled an explosive out of the pouch then threw it in front of him. He immediately started running toward the pup with the silver stake in hand. Lance reacted with the first thing that came to his mind. He moved with Alpha Wolf like speed and rapped his right arm around the girl picking them off the ground then jumping to avoid the stake as it crashed to the ground. That hunter was serious, he was planning on taking out the girl and the pup in one blow too and his aim would have been dead on. Lance let go of them in mid air then skidded to a stop as he faced the Hunter.
nyroc flew at him and struck his face he then pulled out a large blue book he kept hidden in his robe and chanted a few words
the wind started to swirl into a tornado with nyroc in its center controling it
User Image
After Sam fell on her back she sat up her cheek was bleeding and her elbows were scratched up She made sure the Pup wasnt harmed She looked up at Nyroc and watched him with amazment her heart began to puond hard
the barn starts to rip apart along with the ground as debris fly into the hunter
nyrocs eyes open glowing a green color

Sam grabs onto a Pipe that stuck out from under the ground then sighed "Mom is defently going to kill me" She wispers and holds the Pup tight  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:14 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she blushed even more "y-yes"

"Ah, that stinks," he said, diving under the water and moving away quickly. "Well, now's your chance to look!" he called to her, laughing slightly.
she got out of the water "thanks but no thanks" she said and started to get dressed, still blushing

"Alrighty then. Well, I'm here any time, " he said, still laughing slightly as he slowly swam to the edge to get dressed.
she finished getting dressed and ran her fingers through her wet hair "umm ok" she said standing up

He got out of the water, naked, walking in front of Annette intently as he went to get his clothes.
she blushed scarelet red and quickly turned around "i..uh..." she said thinking of something to say  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she got out of the water "thanks but no thanks" she said and started to get dressed, still blushing

"Alrighty then. Well, I'm here any time, " he said, still laughing slightly as he slowly swam to the edge to get dressed.
she finished getting dressed and ran her fingers through her wet hair "umm ok" she said standing up

He got out of the water, naked, walking in front of Annette intently as he went to get his clothes.
she blushed scarelet red and quickly turned around "i..uh..." she said thinking of something to say

"Yes?" he said, smiling as he put his clothes back on.  
LanceCalvis
(I need to know who he was attacking so I know what is going on. You didn't specify a targets so I'm not sure if you are attacking Lance or E.)
{E}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
LanceCalvis

E uses an impact explosive on the side of the barn and runs in with the large Silver Stake soaked with Wolfbane. He ran directly for the pup raising the stake as soon as he was within range. This one will die before it has a chance to hunt any innocents he said as the stake closed in on its target. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in the back of his head as Lance jumped down from the roof soaked in mud. He knelt as he landed, "so I see your not the only one that can use that trick now is it". His eyes gleamed as the Slayer looked at his surroundings. He was pinned in between a wolf defensive of its cub that had half transformed and an elder wolf that was currently in its human form. He stood there looking around for an opening. Lance had jumped down from the hay loft so that wasn't an option. The barn door was open but there was an angry wolf in the way. He backed up against a wall as he looked in the pouch on his right side for something to get him out of this situation.
Sam realizes whats happenening then runs and grabs the Pup "I rather Die then let you harm Him! Ill protect this Pup with my life!" She said angrily glaring at Lance but holding the Pup loveingly

Lance saw E's reaction he knew exactly what he was going to do. E pulled an explosive out of the pouch then threw it in front of him. He immediately started running toward the pup with the silver stake in hand. Lance reacted with the first thing that came to his mind. He moved with Alpha Wolf like speed and rapped his right arm around the girl picking them off the ground then jumping to avoid the stake as it crashed to the ground. That hunter was serious, he was planning on taking out the girl and the pup in one blow too and his aim would have been dead on. Lance let go of them in mid air then skidded to a stop as he faced the Hunter.
nyroc flew at him and struck his face he then pulled out a large blue book he kept hidden in his robe and chanted a few words
User Image
After Sam fell on her back she sat up her cheek was bleeding and her elbows were scratched up She made sure the Pup wasnt harmed She looked up at Nyroc and watched him with amazment her heart began to puond hard
the barn starts to rip apart along with the ground as debris fly into the hunter
nyrocs eyes open glowing a green color

Aramil reilising he would lose his hold soon leend forward and wispered into the ear of E "i know who you are i will have you soon anof." with this he jumped away and let go of E.  
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

She walks deeper into the forest and sits down next to a tree. "Why am i even here...?" she said rolling her eyes.

"dammit" namia said. "nothings going on in this place" she said running her hand through her hair. She decided to head into the forest and do some more training.

serenity looked up to the sky and sighed. "Well... might as well go back home..."

Namia walked in on the girl as she was getting rady to leave. "hey" she said "glad i found somebody im going out of my mind" she sat down un hooking her crossbow from her hip and placing her sword next to her. "so where ya going?" she said looking into her face.

"oh! Hello... I was planning on going home... I don't even know why I came in the first place..." she looked at him and smiled. "my name is Serenity.... what's yours?"

[im a girl ><]

"ohh, well im bored out of my mind its like everyone in town is off doing god knows what" she said exasperated while running her hand through her hair. 'i might just have to start some trouble around here to liven the place up!" she said grinning.

(I know... oops I wrote him instead of her, XD sorry)

She laughed. "You'd be doing me a favor, trust me. Ever since I got here I've been so confused and bored...." she said, smling slightly.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:16 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she closed her eyes, trying to get the image out of her head "n-nothing" she said afraid to turn around  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:18 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

serenity looked up to the sky and sighed. "Well... might as well go back home..."

Namia walked in on the girl as she was getting rady to leave. "hey" she said "glad i found somebody im going out of my mind" she sat down un hooking her crossbow from her hip and placing her sword next to her. "so where ya going?" she said looking into her face.

"oh! Hello... I was planning on going home... I don't even know why I came in the first place..." she looked at him and smiled. "my name is Serenity.... what's yours?"

[im a girl ><]

"ohh, well im bored out of my mind its like everyone in town is off doing god knows what" she said exasperated while running her hand through her hair. 'i might just have to start some trouble around here to liven the place up!" she said grinning.

She laughed. "You'd be doing me a favor, trust me. Ever since I got here I've been so confused and bored...." she said, smling slightly.

"WELL...what exactly are u doing in this place?" namia asked while messing with her waepons.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she closed her eyes, trying to get the image out of her head "n-nothing" she said afraid to turn around

"Aw, don't tell me you didn't like it," he said, standing in front of her full clothed, pouting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:19 pm
*Logen awaked, hearing the sound of the wind, getting stronger... she started to look around herself if there was anyone there, as there wasnt, she turned intoo the full snowtiger form and started to move against the sound of the battle*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:21 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Aw, don't tell me you didn't like it," he said, standing in front of her full clothed, pouting.
she blushed "i-its not that its just.." she sighs shaking her head "just something i didnt think i would see thats all" she looks around  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:22 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

[im a girl ><]

"WELL...what exactly are u doing in this place?" namia asked while messing with her waepons.

She sighed a bit. "I'm just... looking for more well... more creatures of my kind," serenity smiled a bit sheepishly. "I' the last one from where I'm from."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she blushed "i-its not that its just.." she sighs shaking her head "just something i didnt think i would see thats all" she looks around

"Hahaha, I understand," he said, slightly laughing. "Where to now," he said quietly, looking all around them.  
King Phar
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
LanceCalvis

User Image

shrugging as the wasps blew away but his hold on the hunter was strong he had himjumping to the ground he walked up throught the tornado he stod behind the hunter and slowly started draning his essance.

The hunter was too scared to notice and the tornado was too fierce for the Vampire to have done that in the first place. E wasn't scared at all, he knew the person was using all there energy to walk through the tornado and didn't have enough left to drain him of his energy. The wind cut his arm as blood dripped to the ground. Is this it, is this my end. After all that training will I die by the hand of a single Werewolf. The wind currently had him completely defenseless and up in the air. There was nothing he could do so the Hunter simply closed his eyes and waited for the one controlling the Tornados judgement.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(just thought i should say this "my cups so big you could us it as a hat and ift would shade your face cool )  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games