Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:01 am
That's understandable. I've had a hard time trying to join the main RP's myself, usually due to time constraints or just trouble finding the character itself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:01 am
it really isn't I know, I still feel a bit awkward though, I'm sure I'll join, I just feel like I need to find that right spot to jump in I guess.  

Princess Min

Princess Min

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:03 am
Ral Roke
That's understandable. I've had a hard time trying to join the main RP's myself, usually due to time constraints or just trouble finding the character itself.

that is another issue as well, I have trouble making RP characters, always afraid I'll get into obnoxious god-modder mode or boring dies early mode!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:05 am
We probably oughta move this conversation over to the rp help thread.  

elvisnake

Princess Min

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:10 am
either that or not continue it anymore, people get off topic sometimes, oh well...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:11 am
Hmm, why do people get off-topic? Sounds like a... GALACTIC MYSTERY!!!  

elvisnake

Princess Min

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:13 am
yeah! boring conversation anyways... *blasts topic with an E-11*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:16 am
As far as SW mysteries go, the only questions I really have at this point are what's going to happen to Ahsoka, and when and how Luke Skywalker will meet his end. She's not in the movie, and he's dead by the time Legacy starts. I want to know how they die...  

elvisnake

Princess Min

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:21 am
Ahsoka... I want Rex to do it... probably wont happen... but I will piss my pants in glee if he does!

and Luke, I really hope he goes peacefully, in a similar manner that yoda does, just kinda lays down and becomes one with the force.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:28 am
Considering that Legacy happens 100 ABY, Luke dying of old age is in the realm of possibilities.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:29 am
very true, but his strong connection to the force might have given him the longitude. I doubt it, and he probably will go from old age, or space-cancer or something, I just want to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:33 am
I think it be very wise for the deciding author to have him go in that manner, since he is after all, the grand jedi master (or whatever the jedi call their highest rank) and that's what Yoda was as well...

I dunno, I guess it just seems like it would make a nice pattern which tends to be a favorite in deciding main character's fates in star wars.  

Princess Min

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:46 am
There is the issue of Luke's current exile, though. They may have him just dissappear, and die at some point not in a book or comic. That'd bother me...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:47 am
then it would be up to YOU to write the book about his death! biggrin make us all proud! twisted  

Princess Min

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:53 am
I'll do my best. Although if I were in charge of his death, I'd probably piss people off by making his last words "Womp Rat", or something dumb like that.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games