Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:40 am
He knocked on the bathroom door. "Everything alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:47 am
"yea" she finished up and turns off the water "just fine" she grabs a towel, wraps herself up before opening the door "just...fell" she muttered rubbing her side again  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:50 am
"Aw, poor girl." He stood behind her and gave her a hug. "You hurt your side?" He said rubbing the side she had.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:55 am
She blushes a little before rolling her eyes and decided to play along "yes" she pouts "kiss it and make it better?" she snickers before shaking her head  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:58 am
"I don't know about you. You say one thing and shake your head another." He chuckled. "Anyway, I better let you get dressed. And remember to lock doors."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:01 am
"right so you dont come barging in" she grins and pokes his side "since somebody dont know how to knock" she smiles "alright, ill be down in a few" she walks over to her dresser and pulls out some clothes  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:12 am
"I know how to knock. I just didn't feel like it." He left and closed the door. He went downstairs and found the place near empty. The only thing different was there was a stage, less food, and Chilo's friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:16 am
Jessica was laughing and all three of them were sitting on the floor playing truth or dare. They looked up to see walt "wheres chilo?" jessica asked him.

She slips on her clothes and brushes out her hair before yawning and stretching, she cleans up her mess in the bathroom before walking out of the room.  

Aprilbaby1

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:31 am
Nicholas walks up to the builds that will soon be his new school. He glances at a piece of paper in his hand as he stops in front of a door with a polished steel door handle bolted to a glass door. A rather unusual but unique piece of craftsmanship. Nicholas put his hand on his chin as he began to study the finer points of this building. It seemed the front lawn was well taken care of. There seemed to be a few dandelions growing in between the sidewalk and the grass. But other than that the yard seemed to be well kept up. Perhaps the rest of the school is like this yard. Regularly maintained with small corners cut here and there. I'm sure this school will be alot more interesting than my last.
He opened up the door with his right hand stuffing the piece of paper in his left pocket with his left. Not paying attention to much around him Nicholas proceeded to walk down a hallway with a flickering hanging light hanging from a 30 foot high ceiling that seemed to arch like the inside of a dome. The number 304 came to mind as he looked for his locker in a row. Hmmm...let's see 543....546.this isn't the right hallway, "he thought to himself".  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:32 am
"She's up the floor. You see, some cats put her in our small splash and when she got back to dry land she was a little popsicle so she hit the stairs to get to a nice big warm one to kill the dirt and cold but she was icy and fell like a boulder over a cliff and last I saw she was still dropping the towel to get on some new threads, if you can dig it, baby."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:42 am
They all looked at him with raised eyebrows and one of them a confused expression "err......what?"

She laughs walking up next to walt "never mind about the story" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:47 am
"What, you don't speak... never mind."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:53 am
She shakes her head and pokes his side "no i dont think they speak err that" she laughs lightly and sits down next to them "so watcha playing?"

"strip poker" Mark said grinning before jessica punched his arm "truth or dare, wanna play?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:54 am
Nicholas found the high ceiling a tad odd. The dome shape with a good choice for energy conservation. But the extra unneeded height on this floor kind of canceled out any savings that could have been made. There is enough extra room from the ceiling to the floor to add an extra floor to this floor alone. This place sure is odd. He started up a metal staircase watching his feet as he climbed. Another floor was found this one with the halls lined with doors to classrooms and lockers with 400s on them. Usually lockers on the bottom floors had the lower numbers. But this place used a system different from the norm. Nicholas quickly started walking past this sting of lockers spotting an occasional student watching him from a nearby classroom as he passed by.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:59 am
"Sure. Man, I haven't seen another student in here since the mafia came and tried to kill us all. And now the teacher never comes here anymore. I wonder if this place still qualifies as a specialty school?" He sits down next to them. They hear noises of someone coming in and cleaning out the pool.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games