Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Kyrellyan
Kyre approaches the bar. "Can I get a Strawberry Margarita, heavy on the tequila?"
Mortella stands at attention her tail s grabbing the blender a tequila bottle and some ice "Yes mame!" she says as she eagerly scurrys off shugaring the rim blending the strawberriesIce and tequila as she came back putting a strawberrry on the rim with a skewwer of three more strawberrys and a cherry "Ta da!"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 pm

*Loves Furuba, btw*

Dwale, pensive, inspects the bottom of its glass. "For my next round, do you think you can use golden grain instead of vodka? These aren't working fast enough..."

Thorn apple

Kyrellyan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Mortella
Kyrellyan
Kyre approaches the bar. "Can I get a Strawberry Margarita, heavy on the tequila?"
Mortella stands at attention her tail s grabbing the blender a tequila bottle and some ice "Yes mame!" she says as she eagerly scurrys off shugaring the rim blending the strawberriesIce and tequila as she came back putting a strawberrry on the rim with a skewwer of three more strawberrys and a cherry "Ta da!"

"Madame, you are amazing!" *is a strawberry fiend* Kyre takes a large gulp and lets out a sigh of relaxation.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Thorn apple
*Loves Furuba, btw*

Dwale, pensive, inspects the bottom of its glass. "For my next round, do you think you can use golden grain instead of vodka? These aren't working fast enough..."
Mortperses her lips "Sokay!" S she bounds off her tails a failing to get the bottles ..."I've got a direct russian imprt its all in cerilic so i cant read the damn thing..... crying "

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Jammer2omega

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:36 pm

*wakes up in the corner again, looking around lazily to see who was still there*
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:37 pm

"gtg brb makeing dinner and needs to do the comissions."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Dwale makes two golden grain boilermakers and starts on one.

Twenty seconds later...

"SWOOSH! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!"

Ears flushed red on the inside, it attempts to coax music from the jukebox. "Computer! E-3. E-3!"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Thorn apple
Dwale makes two golden grain boilermakers and starts on one.

Twenty seconds later...

"SWOOSH! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!"

Ears flushed red on the inside, it attempts to coax music from the jukebox. "Computer! E-3. E-3!"

*tilts his head, observing what he thought was quite an odd display, not understanding what E-3 was and why he was shouting it.*

Jammer2omega

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:57 pm

"Does anyone know how to work this thing?" Dwale swats the jukebox which is unintimidated by this and still refuses to play.

Dwale mumbles to itself. "Two songs for that price...? You gotta be f$&#in' kiddin' me...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Thorn apple
"Does anyone know how to work this thing?" Dwale swats the jukebox which is unintimidated by this and still refuses to play.

Dwale mumbles to itself. "Two songs for that price...? You gotta be f$&#in' kiddin' me...

*tilts his head*

Are you ok... sir?

Jammer2omega

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Jammer2omega

*tilts his head*

Are you ok... sir?
It turns to face the panther who had just spoken, tottering slightly, its hair all in its eyes. "Never better! If just this *$%#(*$% jukebox would play something, it'd be...it'd be..."

Dwale turns back to the machine and examines it more carefully. "Oh. It's a cigarette vendor."

Dwale buys some cigarettes. Smooooooth!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Thorn apple
Jammer2omega

*tilts his head*

Are you ok... sir?
It turns to face the panther who had just spoken, tottering slightly, its hair all in its eyes. "Never better! If just this *$%#(*$% jukebox would play something, it'd be...it'd be..."

Dwale turns back to the machine and examines it more carefully. "Oh. It's a cigarette vendor."

Dwale buys some cigarettes. Smooooooth!

Uhm... *stands up and walks over to Dwale*

are you sure you are ok?

You just tried to get a cigarette machine to play music?

Jammer2omega

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Jammer2omega

are you sure you are ok?

Dwale, too inebriated to be embarrassed, yet clinging to some last vestige of dignity, replies, "Well, sure, I'm ok. Like The Buddha always said, 'Better to try playing music off a cigarette machine than trying to smoke a jukebox.'"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Thorn apple
Jammer2omega

are you sure you are ok?

Dwale, too inebriated to be embarrassed, yet clinging to some last vestige of dignity, replies, "Well, sure, I'm ok. Like The Buddha always said, 'Better to try playing music off a cigarette machine than trying to smoke a jukebox.'"

... if... you say so... sir....

*tries to help Dwale back over to a chair to sit down*

How about I get you some water and a place to rest?

Jammer2omega

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games