Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:58 pm
"No, that was my idea,' Chaos said as he started looking around. Like he said the place was clean. Too clean. But even if one covers their tracks, there will always be something left behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:45 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"No, that was my idea,' Chaos said as he started looking around. Like he said the place was clean. Too clean. But even if one covers their tracks, there will always be something left behind.
"Well, I honestly do not see a thing..." Sub sighed. "What Pokemon do you have on you?" He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:32 pm
RCCaughtem
RC would get to his feet and follow Veronica outside. He stretches out and then lights up his Kiseru and clamps in between his teeth. He walks a good distance from her then turns to face her. "Ladies first." RC says with a smile.

Veronica would stand firm, smiling back as she chucked one of her pokeballs. A Luxray came out, "Prepare yourself, Moon." they waited anxiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:42 pm
DignityPower
RCCaughtem
RC would get to his feet and follow Veronica outside. He stretches out and then lights up his Kiseru and clamps in between his teeth. He walks a good distance from her then turns to face her. "Ladies first." RC says with a smile.

Veronica would stand firm, smiling back as she chucked one of her pokeballs. A Luxray came out, "Prepare yourself, Moon." they waited anxiously.

RC reaches to his belt and plucks a ball off of it. Let's see how well your Moon can handle my mighty Glacier." RC says with a chuckle as he calls out his Mamoswine. This was going to be fun.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 pm
RCCaughtem
RC reaches to his belt and plucks a ball off of it. Let's see how well your Moon can handle my mighty Glacier." RC says with a chuckle as he calls out his Mamoswine. This was going to be fun.

"What a furry elephant, well, I wonder what else you've brought out. Use Roar, Moon!" The Luxray would make sure to get closer before roaring at the Mamoswine and forcing the much larger creature back. It's too bad Luxrays don't have fangs. Although I can't say this weather isn't nice.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:00 pm
DignityPower
RCCaughtem

"What a furry elephant, well, I wonder what else you've brought out. Use Roar, Moon!" The Luxray would make sure to get closer before roaring at the Mamoswine and forcing the much larger creature back. It's too bad Luxrays don't have fangs. Although I can't say this weather isn't nice.

Glacier retreats, only for Shocker, RC' Electivire, to come on out. "Fine by me, Shocker will still be a good match for your Moon." RC says with a smile, unphased by the switch.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:50 pm
"Warbringer, Deathgiver, and Ragebearer," Chaos answered without even turning to look at Sub.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:06 pm
"Have Deathgiver use Odor Sleuth, maybe he can pick up a trace of the attacker's scent. He can smell Toren on us so he won't be confused." Sub suggested. "The scent may be faint by now but it's the best idea I have."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:19 pm
"Not sure that he can do that, but it's worth a shot," Chaos said before releasing the Houndoom. After explaining the situation and what he'd would be looking for, Chaos gave the order to use Odor Sleuth and Deathgiver went to work.

After a solid two minutes of sniffing the crime scene down, Deathgiver started barking away from Sub and Chaos, only to put his nose back down and walk forward. "Huh." was Chaos's only verbal response before following Deathgiver.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:32 pm
"Guess he found it." Sub said as he followed after Deathgiver, wondering where the hound may lead them.

The Houndoom would follow the scent outside of town, into the desert where the harsh desert winds would blow, kicking up gusts of sand, the environment was certainly harsh. Unfortunately, the blowing sand and wind would sweep the scent away, Deathgiver eventually losing track as they stood out in the middle of the desert.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:09 pm
"Well, crap," Chaos said when Deathgiver lost the trail. With a sigh and a shrug, Chaos turned to Sub. "Now what?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:38 pm
RCCaughtem
Glacier retreats, only for Shocker, RC' Electivire, to come on out. "Fine by me, Shocker will still be a good match for your Moon." RC says with a smile, unphased by the switch.

"Oh, well, you don't seem to understand. We agreed to a three on three right?" She grinned back at him. "Now I'll simply know what pokemons you'll have to use. Although it's best that I don't risk for the third now," Veronica was prepared to switch Moon for her Flygon whom would take whatever move the Electivire had coming. Let's see how this goes... she kept her eyes fixed on the battle.  

DignityPower

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:45 pm
DignityPower
RCCaughtem

"Oh, well, you don't seem to understand. We agreed to a three on three right?" She grinned back at him. "Now I'll simply know what pokemons you'll have to use. Although it's best that I don't risk for the third now," Veronica was prepared to switch Moon for her Flygon whom would take whatever move the Electivire had coming. Let's see how this goes... she kept her eyes fixed on the battle.

RC just chuckles. He recalls Shocker. He was going to let his full hand be known. He tosses out the third pokemon he would be using: Strongarm, his Swampert. "I have no issue showing my hand." RC says to Veronica.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:02 pm
RCCaughtem
RC just chuckles. He recalls Shocker. He was going to let his full hand be known. He tosses out the third pokemon he would be using: Strongarm, his Swampert. "I have no issue showing my hand." RC says to Veronica.

Veronica stayed alert, allowing BlackCrystal to stay in that turn. "Use Crunch!" The Flygon took flight, heading straight for Strongarm and biting at him.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:17 pm
"I haven't a clue..." Sub said as he turned around to see how far they were from Phenac City. "I can't see Phenac from here, plus our footsteps were blow away." He said looking down, then taking out his SNAG as he attempted to bring up the map. "Odd...I don't have a signal. Well, no use complaining right now." He shrugged, pocketing the device and looking around. "Hey, what's that?" He said pointing to some sort of object far off into the distance. "That Phenac? Only one way to find out." With that, the trainer began to walk towards the object in the distance.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games