Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:16 pm
His ears perked up as he heard someone scream. "Hm...probably just my imagination," he said to himself as he continued to swing from a tree branch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:17 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she yelped and jumped up, she climbed up to the branch looking down, she felt the blood run down her back

valak called out to her "where are you....ragnos is dead and you will join him"
"hes not dead" she whispered tears running down her face, she jumped higher looking down at him

he jumps up and was ready to claw her face
she screamed jumping back "what do you want with me, why do you want to kill me?" she asked jumping out of the tree

"with him out of the way....this would be easy....so hold still" he attacks her again
she jumpes back "arage get our butt down her now!" she yelled kicking valak sending him flying into a tree  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"hes not dead" she whispered tears running down her face, she jumped higher looking down at him

she screamed jumping back "what do you want with me, why do you want to kill me?" she asked jumping out of the tree

"with him out of the way....this would be easy....so hold still" he attacks her again
she jumpes back "arage get our butt down her now!" she yelled kicking valak sending him flying into a tree

he throws knifes at her  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:18 pm
The ground shook as he popped out from it. "You call?" he asked, smiling at her.  

Arage

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:19 pm
Lance jumps up behind him and claws him hard on his back. Your a fool if you think this will be easy. I could have gotten rid of you at any time and yet you keep attacking people in front of me giving me reason to. Maybe I will just knock you down from this tree and then drain you of your magic with this arm of mine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:20 pm
LanceCalvis
Lance jumps up behind him and claws him hard on his back. Your a fool if you think this will be easy. I could have gotten rid of you at any time and yet you keep attacking people in front of me giving me reason to. Maybe I will just knock you down from this tree and then drain you of your magic with this arm of mine.

he starts to laugh  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:21 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he throws knifes at her
on hits her arm the others she blocked with ice "help arage" she said pulling the knife out "i cant fight.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:22 pm
"Gotcha." He turned around, facing Valak. Vines began to shoot out of the ground, branches became alive and attacked him from every direction.  

Arage

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:24 pm
Arage
"Gotcha." He turned around, facing Valak. Vines began to shoot out of the ground, branches became alive and attacked him from every direction.

"you may have stoped me....but who is going to stop jack"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:25 pm
"what else can go wrong?" she asked climbing up the tree to get away from the fight  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:26 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Arage

"I don't know, who's Jack?" he asked, scratching his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:26 pm
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis

he starts to laugh

Lance snarls at him and shows his fangs. He kicks off the ground hard and charges at them. Don't you dare touch them, "he slashes at there stomach using his right claw. The claws were currently strong enough to slice through a tree so they could easily do some damage to him.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:27 pm
Arage
The-Dark-Rider
Arage

a man with a mask and a hood stabs him and said "i am"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:30 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Arage
The-Dark-Rider
Arage

a man with a mask and a hood stabs him and said "i am"

"Ow, son of a b***h, that hurt," he said, looking at the man.  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:31 pm
she sat in the tree looking at them, she shot ice at the hooded man  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games