Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red August

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:12 pm
Af Mas
Leyla Giselle
I think me and my mate ******** up big time.

I had stopped taking my birth control because I was out, and we didn't have sex for almost three weeks..

WELL yesterday we had sex. And for the first time in over a year, he uh...You can figure it out (a bit too graphic to post, But I'm sure you get the gist)

Now we're scared that I might be pregnant again. Well we ******** up if I am. I dunno if we can handle another kid.

Well, let's just hope you aren't and that were still careful enough
LOL Af Mas is still in this guild!

It's been quite a while and I'm 100% sure you wouldn't remember me even if I told you who I used to be but hi.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:22 pm
FogSage
Only people who teach commitment in a relationship are probably religious types. The rest of the population teach their kids about marriages gone wrong, about Jerry Springer-esque romances that ended when Daddy found out he was gay, about divorce, about alimony, about custody battles.

We're teaching our kids that love is dangerous, that it's dangerous to get close, to fall in love, because there's so much to lose.
That's possibly the most cynical thing that I've ever heard. My uncle has raised his kids to be anti-religion and pro-moral. Religion really hasn't got much to do with it and, although most of the population these days thinks commitment is just a 10-letter word, it's definitely not because of lack of religion.  

Red August

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:38 pm
@ Leyla Giselle- I hope your not, though I wish you all the strength in the world if you are. Seriously though first time in a year and he choose to fire off right when you were off birth control and without a condom. gonk

@ Diana- I'm always surprised how strongly you feel against poly relationships since your usually one of the more open people I know. Can't say I dissagree though since I feel very similar on many of the points you made.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:43 pm
Red August
FogSage
Only people who teach commitment in a relationship are probably religious types. The rest of the population teach their kids about marriages gone wrong, about Jerry Springer-esque romances that ended when Daddy found out he was gay, about divorce, about alimony, about custody battles.

We're teaching our kids that love is dangerous, that it's dangerous to get close, to fall in love, because there's so much to lose.
That's possibly the most cynical thing that I've ever heard. My uncle has raised his kids to be anti-religion and pro-moral. Religion really hasn't got much to do with it and, although most of the population these days thinks commitment is just a 10-letter word, it's definitely not because of lack of religion.

Commitment isn't fun. That's what it boils down to; it involves doing things for this one person that you would never do for anyone else for an extensive period of time, possibly without end. Why would ANYONE want to be in a committed relationship when they could be single and hitting the clubs (and to home after) with a different man or woman on their arm every couple nights? The answer is because people want to be social and they want to have mates; they want a fine mixture of spontaneity and permanence. Despite there being a lot of anti-social people out there, I'll tell you right now that it's all an act. I'm as introverted as all get out but if someone will give me the time of day (provided they're not a complete idiot), I'll talk.....not much, but I'll talk.  

FogSage

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:48 pm
Leyla Giselle

I had stopped taking my birth control because I was out, and we didn't have sex for almost three weeks..

WELL yesterday we had sex. And for the first time in over a year, he uh...You can figure it out (a bit too graphic to post, But I'm sure you get the gist)

Now we're scared that I might be pregnant again. Well we ******** up if I am. I dunno if we can handle another kid.

After morning pill?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:24 pm
My boyfriend left this afternoon for Bismarck, ND; he's gonna be there until Friday on business.

And I'm seriously depressed that he's gone.

It's disturbing me a little; I just turned down an invitation a few minutes ago from some friends to play games at their house tonight (my boyfriend apparently called them to try and get me out of the house) so I could, instead, stay home and mope (obviously I didn't tell them that). Mainly because I'm not comfortable with anyone outside my immediate family (and his, because they're awesome) seeing me cry. No matter how good friends we are.

I mean, he asked me repeatedly before he got this job if I was okay with him traveling a lot, and I said yes; I'm beginning to think that wasn't such a good idea. I apparently have some kind of separation anxiety; once he's been gone for a while I'm fine, but it's those few hours after he leaves that I'm a complete wreck.

What the hell is wrong with me? xp

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:52 pm
Sunegami
My boyfriend left this afternoon for Bismarck, ND; he's gonna be there until Friday on business.

It's disturbing me a little; I just turned down an invitation a few minutes ago from some friends to play games at their house tonight (my boyfriend apparently called them to try and get me out of the house) so I could, instead, stay home and mope (obviously I didn't tell them that). Mainly because I'm not comfortable with anyone outside my immediate family (and his, because they're awesome) seeing me cry. No matter how good friends we are.

I mean, he asked me repeatedly before he got this job if I was okay with him traveling a lot, and I said yes; I'm beginning to think that wasn't such a good idea. I apparently have some kind of separation anxiety; once he's been gone for a while I'm fine, but it's those few hours after he leaves that I'm a complete wreck.

Well, you said you're not comfortable being emotional around anyone outside of a certain circle of people. I'd imagine that having one of those few people you're closest to be gone is really hard. Do try to find something to do though, even if you're not sure you'll enjoy it. Sometimes you've gotta give yourself a kick in the a** and start moving, because sitting around moping will only make it much harder.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:00 pm
I'm never taking Lexapro again. EVER. Last night I decided to take the new medication at night instead of in the morning since it 'caused me to be so drowsy last time I took it. Well, last night I spent the whole night extremely nauseous, very sedated and still unable to sleep. Took about five hours for the nausea to subside to the point where it was tolerable, but even afterwards I couldn't sleep despite how sleepy I felt. Dozed off maybe a couple times during the night, but it's really just a big blur of tossing, turning, and discomfort. Yay, another call to my therapist tomorrow so she can contact my psychiatrist.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:04 pm
shoki_de_nai
Sunegami

Well, you said you're not comfortable being emotional around anyone outside of a certain circle of people. I'd imagine that having one of those few people you're closest to be gone is really hard. Do try to find something to do though, even if you're not sure you'll enjoy it. Sometimes you've gotta give yourself a kick in the a** and start moving, because sitting around moping will only make it much harder.

I'm actually watching Bill Engvall and cooking dinner (I have some meatballs simmering in sauce now); I do feel a lot better when I'm doing things. 3nodding He's also been calling every chance he can, so that helps, too; he apologized about presuming that I'd want to leave the house, but I understand that he meant well so it's fine.

I'm just a little put out that I'm this freaked out about having to function all on my own. I think it might be partially due to the fact that when I did live on my own, I had some horrible experiences, so anything that smacks of that makes me feel. . . off-kilter.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:17 pm
Sunegami
shoki_de_nai
Sunegami

I'm actually watching Bill Engvall and cooking dinner (I have some meatballs simmering in sauce now); I do feel a lot better when I'm doing things. 3nodding He's also been calling every chance he can, so that helps, too; he apologized about presuming that I'd want to leave the house, but I understand that he meant well so it's fine.

I'm just a little put out that I'm this freaked out about having to function all on my own. I think it might be partially due to the fact that when I did live on my own, I had some horrible experiences, so anything that smacks of that makes me feel. . . off-kilter.

It really is understandable. 3nodding Glad to hear you're keeping occupied, that's good. I have a hard time motivating myself. Eventually, you should be able to handle him leaving with little difficulty..it'll just take some getting used to, coping skills (which you seem to be doing) and no longer associating being alone with the bad experiences of the past.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:21 pm
@Kriss: I am so strongly against them based on the experience I have had in the past, both personally and from what I have viewed my friends getting involved with. In any sort of relationship there are always potentials that things are not going to work out and someone is going to get hurt, but I have seen more friends get devastatingly hurt when they got involved in poly-relationships then those in more traditional ones. They always seem to start out the same, one member in a couple finding someone they like but does not want to leave their current partner so convinces their significant other allow them to bring this other person into the relationship. The other in the relation is usually a little apprehensive, but fears losing the person they care about so goes along with it and it is from there it all goes down hill. It doesn't matter if it stays just the three or over time more get "invited" in, it is impossible for feelings between all these people to be mutual and clear favorites start to become noticable causing jealousy and feelings of betrayal till someone can't take it anymore and breaks away. Even if they do stay despite hatting it they are miserable, but fear of being alone keeps them there. For me if there is no mutual love than there is no real relationship, just people together for the sake of being together.

@Fog: Yes, relationships are compromises and we all know very well that you do not personally wish to compromise yourself for anyone or anything. However, every single one of us seeks companionship, be it simply a person to talk to, a friend or a lover, none of us want to be alone. Even now everyone here on Gaia, in this guild, within the furry fandom itself, we are all here because we want to interact with other people. There are some people int his world whom are completely content with only having casual relationships and being single all their lives, but it takes a very strong will to live contently alone. I say living alone in the context that you literally live by yourself and have no one to come home to, friends and family are completely different. They may not always be there when you need them because they have their own lives to live. It far different than having a live partner, a companion who is always there and goes beyond simply caring for you but loves you and desires to always be with you.

I am in no way attempting to persuade you in believing you should, or have to, be in a relationship. You have your own path to choose and have to live with the consequence like the rest of us. While I believe part of you stays clear of relationships out of fear of being hurt, you also have a lot of pride. You are the kind of person that does not like to bend themselves to anything or anyone, to believe there is something greater than yourself. This is why you speak so ill of religion and of relationship, because both involve giving up a part of yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:03 pm
I am not a proud person. I have a clear dislike of religion. I am open to the idea of a relationship, but it will take more time for me to get used to one.

You can never be alone totally, because you'd go mad, but if you had a person hanging about you all the time it would be just as bad. There are so many things I don't want to happen in my relationship. I don't want to know everything about the person I'm with. I want there to be secrets, I want there to be excitement. If you know everything about a person, there's nothing left to explore and that's the end of the relationship.  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:54 pm
Red August
Af Mas
Leyla Giselle

Well, let's just hope you aren't and that were still careful enough
LOL Af Mas is still in this guild!

It's been quite a while and I'm 100% sure you wouldn't remember me even if I told you who I used to be but hi.

o.o No, I don't believe I remember you  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:06 pm
I just gained 100,000g without knowing how or why...  

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:35 pm
Rainey_angel81
I just gained 100,000g without knowing how or why...

Missing anything from your inventory? Canceled trades? Won an avatar arena contest?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games