Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:20 pm
Chaos returned Deathgiver and looked at Sub as the Snagem Leader walked away. "True enough," Chaos shrugged before following.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:46 pm
DignityPower
RCCaughtem
RC just chuckles. He recalls Shocker. He was going to let his full hand be known. He tosses out the third pokemon he would be using: Strongarm, his Swampert. "I have no issue showing my hand." RC says to Veronica.

Veronica stayed alert, allowing BlackCrystal to stay in that turn. "Use Crunch!" The Flygon took flight, heading straight for Strongarm and biting at him.

"Well if that is the case, Strongarm! Waterfall!" RC orders. Strongarm takes the attack, which does some damage to Strongarm before he launches into the Flygon with Waterfall.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:25 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Chaos returned Deathgiver and looked at Sub as the Snagem Leader walked away. "True enough," Chaos shrugged before following.

The pair of Snagems would eventually finds themselves in a canyon in the middle of the desert. As they were surrounded by the weather worn rocks, a sound rung out, the canyon amplifying the sound, making it seem close, while in reality it was far away. "What was that? Sounds like an explosion of some sort..." Sub commented as he listened to the sound echo. "Let's go take a look." He said, running forward. Soon enough the Snagem Leader would stop dead in his tracks, coming up to the end of the canyon, and finding what looked like a building jammed into the rock side of said canyon. "Well hello...what do we have here? What do you think, Chaos, should we let ourselves in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:45 pm
Chaos stared at the building between the canyon wallls, his malicious smirk widening. A little raiding on the side? Yes, please.

"By all means," Chaos said. "Let's pay this person a visit. Whether he's home or not."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:44 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Chaos stared at the building between the canyon wallls, his malicious smirk widening. A little raiding on the side? Yes, please.

"By all means," Chaos said. "Let's pay this person a visit. Whether he's home or not."

"Then let us knock. Whether this is the thief's home or not, I do not feel like being civil at the moment." The Dark trainer stated as he released Monstressor, his Tyranitar. "Knock on the door for us, Monstressor." He ordered, the beast charging towards the door, rapidly picking up the pace until he finally gave the door a full body tackle, the flimsy piece of metal unable to withstand the force as he plowed right through.

"The hell!?" A man shouted from the inside, another coming to his side, the two men standing on the fallen door, staring at Monstressor and the Snagems behind him. These two goons looked identical almost, both bald, both sporting some sort of earphone like devices, and red vests. "Knock, knock, who's there?" He asked, the two goons not saying anything more, simply releasing their Pokemon in defiance, one a Kecleon, the other a Mightyena. "Chaos, why don't we play a little bit first." Sub said as Monstressor swung his tail at the enemy Dark type.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:06 pm
Night yawned loudly as she slowly pushed her way through the brush surrounding the entrance to the HQ. The bag she had been carrying dropped carelessly at her feet just as the fox made her way into the main room to fall over onto the couch.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:23 pm
"The hell happened to you?" Lykas asked as he hung down from the ceiling rafters. "You like like you just ran a marathon while avoiding being molested by rabid Mankeys." He observed before flipping down onto the floor.

He was honestly concerned, despite his usual indifference. He hadn't seen the fox around in quite some time and she seemed quite exhausted. "I know what's wrong!" He declared after a moment, before he ran off to his bedroom and returned with a bottle of tequila within a few minutes. "You need liquor!" He was sure this would help.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:43 pm
"Liquor would be great, but I can't have any," Night grumbled through the fabric of the couch pillows, barely acknowledging just who was talking to her, "I still got a few more months of being alcohol-free. For now, though, I'm just exhausted."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:23 pm
"Alcohol-free?" This was a new concept for him. "I never thought you'd actually stick to that bet......I figured you'd find a way to get out of it by now..."

"That's because some people actually stand by their words." Odd said as he appeared at the base of the stairs. "Just because it's her doesn't mean you can make assumptions about her character." He wasn't trying to offend Night in any way but he wasn't thinking about how she might take that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:31 pm
Truth be told, Night was too tired to do more than comment on Lykas' assumptions, "True, but in not sticking to the bet, I forfeit Eris to Sub. And I'm not about to give her up for anything."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:48 pm
Lykas nodded in understanding. "I see." Lykas noted as he sat down and set the tequila bottle aside. "I can sympathize with that." He told her as he leaned back and let out a low whistle. When he did, he heard the soft padding of a familiar friend coming towards him. Sphynx the Luxray appeared at the steps, ambling over to him very slowly.

"You doing alright girl?" He asked of the Electric type as he petted the lioness' head. "Lux.....ray." She nodded before laying at his feet. She looked weak but otherwise healthy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 pm
Night shifted her head slightly so that it was no longer buried in the pillow she fell into, taking in the sight of the large Luxray, "What's with her?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:00 pm
Lykas shook his head in disgust. "I finally got that stupid Serperior that bit her to produce the venom it used again so the Doc could make an antivenom. She's finally starting to recover from the chi degeneration effect." He told the Ninetails girl with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:10 pm
"Serperior, huh?" Night said softly, mouth pulling to form a small smile, "Nasty things they are, but that venom is something to be envied. What I wouldn't give to be able to poison another with the ease they have."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:53 pm
"Sounds like fun," Chaos said, releasing Ragebearer and standing before the Keckleon. "Let's start this off with some classic fun. Maneuver 1-A, Ragebearer."

The Charmeleon in Chaos's posession replied to its master's order by unleashing a Flamethrower at the enemy Keckleon.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games