Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:02 pm
FogSage
Red August
FogSage
Only people who teach commitment in a relationship are probably religious types. The rest of the population teach their kids about marriages gone wrong, about Jerry Springer-esque romances that ended when Daddy found out he was gay, about divorce, about alimony, about custody battles.

We're teaching our kids that love is dangerous, that it's dangerous to get close, to fall in love, because there's so much to lose.
That's possibly the most cynical thing that I've ever heard. My uncle has raised his kids to be anti-religion and pro-moral. Religion really hasn't got much to do with it and, although most of the population these days thinks commitment is just a 10-letter word, it's definitely not because of lack of religion.

Commitment isn't fun. That's what it boils down to; it involves doing things for this one person that you would never do for anyone else for an extensive period of time, possibly without end. Why would ANYONE want to be in a committed relationship when they could be single and hitting the clubs (and to home after) with a different man or woman on their arm every couple nights? The answer is because people want to be social and they want to have mates; they want a fine mixture of spontaneity and permanence. Despite there being a lot of anti-social people out there, I'll tell you right now that it's all an act. I'm as introverted as all get out but if someone will give me the time of day (provided they're not a complete idiot), I'll talk.....not much, but I'll talk.

Because acting like a randy dog is not spiritually meaningful in any way, while engaging in a communion of shared affection, attachment and respect... really is.

It's like saying, "Why would you ever use cocaine if you could eat candy?" Well, candy is nice, but it doesn't get those old dopaminergic neurons up in the nucleus accumbens banging away so much (unless you really, really love candy). But coke does. So does love.

Rainey - I thought you were saying you just gained 100,000 grams in weight. I was thinking, "Oh god, she's on some kind of medication and it's going to kill her." >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:05 pm
FogSage
Rainey_angel81
I just gained 100,000g without knowing how or why...

Missing anything from your inventory? Canceled trades? Won an avatar arena contest?

i wouldn't know if anything was missing from my inventory. I really don't know what's in there. I'll figure it out, I do have a lot of trades open  

ShineyPieceofMetal

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:44 am
Tomorrow is a strange day. All of victoria has a public holiday.... for a horse race. So essentially we're celebrating gambling!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:23 am
Well, I'm thinking about cross training into something a little more in line with my post Air Force plans. If everything works out, I'll be going into Visual Information. Basically, it's an art and media oriented field. That way, my last 4 and a half years won't be so bad, and I might actually enjoy them somewhat.

It's kinda funny, though...When I was first trying to get in, all the jobs I put down were in the technical and computer fields. Now that I know what I want to do, I realize that I should have done it this way to begin with.

Plus, it'll look good on the applications for art school, and I'll have plenty of practice with a good portfolio ^_^  

Davin_Nightwind

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:03 am
@ Krissim - I know D: He chooses the most horrible timing.

@ Af Mas - I doubt I'll be that lucky. I'll know in two weeks if I don't have my period. I'll get a test then to see.

@ Hunter - It's the same as an abortion, really. My b/f is against abortion. If I'm pregnant, we're keepin it basically.

We're movin back in with his mom. Though not cause of this. She doesn't even know. We're movin back in so we can find another apartment so we can take our cats.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:42 am
Leyla Giselle
@ Af Mas - I doubt I'll be that lucky. I'll know in two weeks if I don't have my period. I'll get a test then to see.

We're movin back in with his mom. Though not cause of this. She doesn't even know. We're movin back in so we can find another apartment so we can take our cats.

Still, you can hope  

Af Mas

Lyrim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:16 am
This may come off as a little pathetic, but I don't have many friends on here and any help is apreciated.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not buying your vote, you can vote however you feel is fair. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:51 pm
Lol, some knob on FA posted a journal about how he hates FA. I remarked on how idiotic this was, he said he ******** my mom, and many lulz were had, to quote the bard.

"I ******** your mom last night, mate."
"You ******** my dead mother? Holy s**t, dude, you're ******** up in the head."
"It was all goooood."

Just wanted to share that.  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:07 pm
I've got my first exam of 3 today. I'm a little nervous (always am), but I've also had to give up trying to get all the halloween items this time around, oh well.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:22 pm
Well, let's see.. Haven't been on here much. Been busy lately. My comp decided to pick the wrong time to die, so I had to go through several days without one. And this happened during the Halloween event. So I only got a few days to do actually do something in event. Only got up to the chainsaw and was working on getting the stake, but the event ended. I really wanted that ghost cape too, but they're being hawked on the marketplace for 20k a piece and I don't have that kind of gold anymore. >.<..Don't have any of the vampire items either, because again, the comp dying ate up almost all of the time to work on getting them.

There are a few people I still owe art too. But you'll have to wait till I get my files transferred from the harddrive onto my new comp. I'm thinking of doing a few commissions on here so I can at least try and get the gold for the ghost cape.

argh..  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Submitted a design for the holiday item design contest. I hope they like what I gave em. It's not a particularly complicated looking item, and I tried not to go overboard with the fine details.

Also: FA is still down, despite having said it would only take a two to three hours to fix the issue.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:02 pm
FogSage
Submitted a design for the holiday item design contest. I hope they like what I gave em. It's not a particularly complicated looking item, and I tried not to go overboard with the fine details.

Also: FA is still down, despite having said it would only take a two to three hours to fix the issue.

Working fine for me. Just refresh  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:03 pm
Okay, so. I go into my kitchen and I see an enveloppe addressed to me, and I open it and I get all excited because it's my official transcripts. I've waited for 4 months to get them and I finally get it, only to see it's covered in irreversible mistakes. Failing grades and even a Standing Granted that everybody in my graduating class knew I took the class outside of school AND did my stupid speech at the end. You get 50% for just showing up! Standing Granted means that I did absolutely nothing and just took a 50% in the class because I "didn't want to do it because I thought it was stupid and knew everything already". Which I didn't do. I worked really hard on making my stupid portfolio I did everything that was required of me, and I even showed it to the fricking principal and I'm given a Standing Granted. If any place that I go to for a job or a career asks for my transcripts, they're gonna take the other person who doesn't have a Standing Granted. Nobody is going to know that the year I took that class it was okay to get one, it's basically a permant "She's a loser" written all over my resume now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:47 pm
I've been extremely tired the past couple days. Like, too tired to drag my a** outta bed and eleven hours feels like next to nothing. Dunno why. Left a message for my therapist about the medication not working; still no word back. I might call tomorrow. I might also go back to all the places I've tried applying to and try again since there's pretty much nowhere new left. I say might 'cause I dunno, it's hard to motivate myself to do much.

On a brighter note, I've had some ego inflation this week in regards to my art. Got some favs from an artist I really admire, and a watch from someone who's a really, really good artist. And apparently I have a couple fans on fchan. xd I know it's not much, but I have such a tiny ego and very little self-confidence, so I'm just eating this up. sweatdrop  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:16 pm
I was dragged along to Phantom of the Opera last night. It was fairly good, but it's not something I would want to go see again. There was some things that interested me, including some of the humour (like the shadow of the phantom pretending to hang himself) and visual effects (fireballs and the staging).  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games