Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:04 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks back at tora* what cousin?

"sorry force of habbit kinda" she says putting her knife up along with the statue. she than sits up and changes the directin she faces and looks at Mitsuki. "but than again, being part wolf my self, i dont like it when they are attacked"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:05 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
Akey:*grabes fish from bag and eats*
Koi:hey out mom use to carve stuff for us

"why she stop?" Tora askes with her wood takeing shape.

both:she died

"oh sorry, i did not know" she says looking at Akey and Koi.  

Alice the Loving

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:06 pm
Misuzu0614
ah s**t! *jumps away from leon/vincent* what the hell? *materializes scythe*

The knife in Leon's back seems to leak darkness into his body. " So you want to play?" Vincent jumps at Mitsuki and slashes her scythe in half." This blade...is quite powerful you see." He jumps at Mitsuki again with his blade raised.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:06 pm
*looks at tora w/ scythe in hand* ah. yeah me too.  

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:08 pm
dude! *looks at broken scythe* you shouldnt have done that! *turns into a wolf and bites his arm*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:10 pm
MickeyTenshi
Misuzu0614

The knife in Leon's back seems to leak darkness into his body. " So you want to play?" Vincent jumps at Mitsuki and slashes her scythe in half." This blade...is quite powerful you see." He jumps at Mitsuki again with his blade raised.

Tora interfers and holds his slash with her knife. "down boy" she says ready for anything. "my knife has seen over five millnia of war so dont think it will break that easily"  

Alice the Loving

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:11 pm
Misuzu0614
dude! *looks at broken scythe* you shouldnt have done that! *turns into a wolf and bites his arm*

Vincent Smirks and sends a darkness shock through Mitsuki turning her back into human. He starts to choke Mitsuki. "You see i'm a ery..POWERFUL MAN." he says as a dark aura appears around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:12 pm
ack... cant.... breath...  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:13 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
Misuzu0614

Tora interfers and holds his slash with her knife. "down boy" she says ready for anything. "my knife has seen over five millnia of war so dont think it will break that easily"

"Ah, i see." He throws Mitsuki into a wall and puts a forcefield around Mitsuki that she can't get out of. " Let's just give it a test." He kicks Tora, sending her flying and he charges with his sword in a stabbing motion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:14 pm
Koi:Uhhh......Akey lets go
Akey: oh but big brother!
Koi:Akey!
Akey:yes sir
*both start to head to Koi dorm*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:14 pm
MickeyTenshi
Misuzu0614

Vincent Smirks and sends a darkness shock through Mitsuki turning her back into human. He starts to choke Mitsuki. "You see i'm a ery..POWERFUL MAN." he says as a dark aura appears around him.

Shirotora kicks him in the side of the head with all his might. breathing heavily he says. "dont...you...dare...hurt...my friends"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:15 pm
what the hell! *bangs on forcefield* let me out!  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:16 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
Misuzu0614

Shirotora kicks him in the side of the head with all his might. breathing heavily he says. "dont...you...dare...hurt...my friends"
" I don't see what you see about Life that you cherish." Then he says." Tel me so i can take it from you." He stabs his sword through Shirotora's Stomach. he lifts shirotora and throws him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:19 pm
SHIRO!!! STOP IT VINCENT!!! *still in forcefield*  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:21 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
Misuzu0614

" I don't see what you see about Life that you cherish." Then he says." Tel me so i can take it from you." He stabs his sword through Shirotora's Stomach. he lifts shirotora and throws him.

"Shirotora help Mitsuki out of the her cage ill take care of this wanna be" Tora says reaching in to her shirt to grab her necklace. "but...but....sis" Shirotora says standing up. "DAMN IT SHIRO DO AS YOUR MOTHER TELLS YOU THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE BACK TALKING ME" she yells grabing her neckklace. "yes maam" shiro says rinning over to Mitsuki. "you wanna know something?" tora says to vincent pulling out her necklace.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games