Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:12 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Sun blushed and nodded as he smiled happily at her. "What woould you like to do now?" He asked.

i can think of a few things, but no, were not ready for that, how about dinner?

"Okay." Shun said as he tilted his head wondering what Nemu was thinking about but smiled. "Where? Your place?"

of course, i cant cook at your house, i dont know where anything is ^^
and by the way, if ur wondering what i was thinking about at first, dont do it too much, you may get a nosebleed if you try to picture it........

Shun tilted his head at her statement but nodded. "Okay. And I don't have a house Nemu." Shun said, "It got burned down when I was five."

.....really.....then you shall live with me ^^- she smiled, excited clearly by the idea-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:15 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Sun blushed and nodded as he smiled happily at her. "What woould you like to do now?" He asked.

i can think of a few things, but no, were not ready for that, how about dinner?

"Okay." Shun said as he tilted his head wondering what Nemu was thinking about but smiled. "Where? Your place?"

and by the way, if ur wondering what i was thinking about at first, dont do it too much, you may get a nosebleed if you try to picture it........

Shun tilted his head at her statement but nodded. "Okay. And I don't have a house Nemu." Shun said, "It got burned down when I was five."

.....really.....then you shall live with me ^^- she smiled, excited clearly by the idea-

"Eh??" Shun said, surprised by the invitation. "You sure thats okay? I don't want to be a hindrance and where would I stay? You don't have any spare rooms." He said, thinking of sleeping on the roof.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:19 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Eh??" Shun said, surprised by the invitation. "You sure thats okay? I don't want to be a hindrance and where would I stay? You don't have any spare rooms." He said, thinking of sleeping on the roof.

dont worry, ill tell master you'r sharing a bed with me ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:24 pm
"Huh??!?! What?!?!" Shun said blushing at that thought and looked at the ground.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:29 pm
blessedheart
"Huh??!?! What?!?!" Shun said blushing at that thought and looked at the ground.

yes, you will share a bed with me, a bed, covers...........maybe more, if your lucky ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:35 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

yes, you will share a bed with me, a bed, covers...........maybe more, if your lucky ^^

Shun blushed more and shook hi shead rapidly. "T-tt-hats f-f-f-fine! I'll just sleep on the floor." shun said, looking at his feet.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:36 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed more and shook hi shead rapidly. "T-tt-hats f-f-f-fine! I'll just sleep on the floor." shun said, looking at his feet.
nonsense....i wont allow it, if you sleep on the floor, ill just bring all my covers and pillows down to you ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:41 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

nonsense....i wont allow it, if you sleep on the floor, ill just bring all my covers and pillows down to you ^^

Shun looked at her, the blush still on his face. "Will you be included with those things?" He asked, knowing the answer anyway.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:42 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at her, the blush still on his face. "Will you be included with those things?" He asked, knowing the answer anyway.

yes, but if your not careful, clothing wont be-she smirked, flirtaciously-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:45 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed a very beet red and blinked about a hudred times. "W-w-why -th-he h-h-heck n-n-n-ot?!?!!?" He stammered out, totally embaraassed.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:47 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed a very beet red and blinked about a hudred times. "W-w-why -th-he h-h-heck n-n-n-ot?!?!!?" He stammered out, totally embaraassed.

becouse...clothing wont be needed for that, for what i have planned ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:49 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"A-a-nd w-what exactly do you have planned?" He asked, slowly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smirked, and whispered in his ear "do you like moaners?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:51 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun tilted his head in confusion. "I'm not sure..Why?" He asked.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:53 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun tilted his head in confusion. "I'm not sure..Why?" He asked.

cuz you've got one, you know what a moaner, is right?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games