Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rabbles The Binx

OG Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:12 am

Kira light one of his own, "Well then, I think you need a drinking partner. Pass me the rum." He smiled slightly. "No glass, just the bottle of Captain Morgan."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:20 am

"Good, then you're not a cop."

Dwale plumbs through the bottles until one turns up with a pirate on it and hands it over.

"Man, this is one nasty cigarette..."

(That's because you lit the filter end.)
(Damnit, brain, if you're not gonna catch these things in advance, just stay out of it!)

Thorn apple

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:24 am

Kitty lounges in the doorway grinning at the two furs.

"Heya guys. Can this kitty get a bottle too? I'll have whatever yur having."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:28 am

Kira chuckled slightly as he unscrewed the cap and took a long draught out of the bottle, "If i had a nickel for every time I've done that... I'd have 15 cents." The demon then took a drag off of his cigarette and passed the bottle to his new friend

Rabbles The Binx

OG Hunter

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:30 am

Kitty grins and strolls up to the pair, snatches the bottle, and takes a long draught.

"Captain Morgan eh? Good choice"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:31 am

Dwale attempts to climb up to give Kitty a hug, but thinks better of it the way the room keeps spinning.

"Hey, sweety-pie. I was just here drinking with..."

A blank is drawn.

"Allow me to introduce our-selfs," Dwale says gallantly, "I'm Kitty and this is Dwale."

Thorn apple

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:33 am

Kitty giggles and kisses Dwale on the cheek.
"No dear, I'm Kitty and You're Dwale. smile "
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:35 am

"You totally stole that!" Kira exclaimed, halfway laughing, this one was amusing. He was honestly wondering how many of the furs around him had demon blood themselves. Usually one as humanesque as himself would be ostracized, but he felt genuinely welcome in his current company. Although, it was entirely possible that he was obsessing over something stupid. He snatched the bottle back and drank more, polishing off half the bottle before putting it back down.

Rabbles The Binx

OG Hunter

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:36 am

Kitty laughs, chugging most of the remainder and wiping her lips on the back of her paw.

"so guys...how ya doin t'night..?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:39 am

"Oh!" Kira exclaimed, "Where are my manners? My name's Kirasou Nevara, but most people call me Kira." He smiled at the furs in front of him, "I'm doing all right. Rather surprised, to be honest. this is the first Anthro city I've been in that I haven't been nearly killed in. Apparently Anthros can be pretty prejudicial against otherkin at times..."

Rabbles The Binx

OG Hunter

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 am

Dwale's face twists up with guilt, its eyes darting from side to side as it attempts to stuff the collection of mini-bottles and energy drinks back into its dufflebag.

"I paid for these! They shouldn't have left the fridge unlocked! They overcharged me for the room; it was my right!"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:41 am

Kitty puts an arm over Kira's shoulders.
"honestly dear, I could care less about what you are, even if you were a human I wouldn't mind. Its about the personality. and the heart."
Kitty smiles and offers Kira the rest of the bottle.

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rabbles The Binx

OG Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:48 am

Kira grinned a little bit and drained the bottle, "They really need to make these bottles bigger... My kind really doesn't get drunk easily..." He sighed. It had been a long time since he'd been properly drunk, but it had been quite a night... unfortunately 4 gallons of rum could be quite expensive and definitely not something that could be bought on a regular basis.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:50 am

Oi, Kira. you're in luck, you've come to a very...special bar.
Help yourself, money is not a problem here.

*gestures at the racks and racks of wine and beer and other random alcoholic drinks

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:52 am

"Oh, uh..." realizing hotel security has not tracked it down, Dwale relaxes. "Oh, these little ones aren't from the bar. Not this bar. You would have to go behind the, uh...bar."

And through the nervous laughter, Dwale smokes all the way through the filter and into the tobacco. Delicious.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games