Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:26 pm
*poke* is anyone there?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:28 pm
Yunako Aori
Noctafur
Yunako Aori
ChibiAngelwolf
Yunako Aori
ChibiAngelwolf
BluedragonJade
ChibiAngelwolf
Yunako Aori
w00t!! hello my naruto type homies. xd (I just had sunflower seeds and altoids apple sours)
Yunako!!!Save me!! BlueDragon is mad at me cause of my voting strategy...
thats right!*leaps and pounces* domokun
*skitters behind Yunako* Help me!!!
well what is your voting strategy?
I said "I vote for the person who wins" and and then!!! BlueDragon was all over me...It was so scary!!! *clings to Yunako*
hmmm. Does that mean that you voted for bush? Cause he's winning you know.

But that's okay... I'LL PROTECT YOU!! *gives a determined face and the thumbs up*
i vote kerry although im not registered, because he protects gay marriages and Abortion sad bush trying to make people who get raped keep there babys crying
YEAH I KNOW!!! I think that it's dumb that they banned gay marriage. Isn't america supposed to be a FREE country... (or at least I think that's how it goes). Same goes for abortion.
see see! but I just voted nadar because I have no clue what he's doing I was going to do the libertarian one because they're basically anarchists but nahhh we're not ready for that yet love is love no matter what the sex woo!  

BluedragonJade

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:31 pm
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
Noctafur
Yunako Aori
ChibiAngelwolf
Yunako Aori
ChibiAngelwolf
BluedragonJade
ChibiAngelwolf
Yunako Aori
w00t!! hello my naruto type homies. xd (I just had sunflower seeds and altoids apple sours)
Yunako!!!Save me!! BlueDragon is mad at me cause of my voting strategy...
thats right!*leaps and pounces* domokun
*skitters behind Yunako* Help me!!!
well what is your voting strategy?
I said "I vote for the person who wins" and and then!!! BlueDragon was all over me...It was so scary!!! *clings to Yunako*
hmmm. Does that mean that you voted for bush? Cause he's winning you know.

But that's okay... I'LL PROTECT YOU!! *gives a determined face and the thumbs up*
i vote kerry although im not registered, because he protects gay marriages and Abortion sad bush trying to make people who get raped keep there babys crying
YEAH I KNOW!!! I think that it's dumb that they banned gay marriage. Isn't america supposed to be a FREE country... (or at least I think that's how it goes). Same goes for abortion.
see see! but I just voted nadar because I have no clue what he's doing I was going to do the libertarian one because they're basically anarchists but nahhh we're not ready for that yet love is love no matter what the sex woo!
I'm going for the John Deere party... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:31 pm
the green one?  

BluedragonJade

Noctafur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:34 pm
ill brb, but some one please want to talk to me stare im on all 3 of my messangers  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:35 pm
i got to go bye bye!!

I think it be funny if Nadar won..  

ChibiAngelwolf

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:35 pm
BluedragonJade
the green one?
no, the made up one. 3nodding

brb, I'm atta friends house so now I havve to go home. I'll go back on when I get home though.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:36 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
i got to go bye bye!!

I think it be funny if Nadar won..
i would be so happy  

BluedragonJade

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:39 pm
wahhh everyone lefts mes crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:04 pm
im a penguin, that likes anime >.> and im bored and no one will message me ... stare  

Noctafur

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:55 pm
*yawns* great... when I get back everyone leaves... CURSE YOU TRAFFIC!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:59 pm
eek eek eek I was the first person on this page.. A FIRST!!! w00t!  

Yunako Aori

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:59 pm
*stumbles in*

*groans*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:01 pm
shinimegami42
*stumbles in*

*groans*
how cute...*tackles and steals her cat hands and feet"ha ha you slow biznatch they mines now! blaugh whee  

BluedragonJade

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:01 pm
BluedragonJade
shinimegami42
*stumbles in*

*groans*
how cute...*tackles and steals her cat hands and feet"ha ha you slow biznatch they mines now! blaugh whee

*makes weird zombie-whimpering noises as she tries to get back up from the ground*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games