Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matt Blue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:27 pm
Finally, being a furry pays off!

Well, first off, I'm actually a fairly well-liked guy where I live. A lot of people know me from friends, or friends of friends, and try to get to know me. Problem is, though I would never say it, I really dislike most of their company. So this one kid, who met me at University, starts stalking me around. When I was at the library, he would show up. When I left, he'd leave, follow me to my classes and everything.

Anyways... One day, I was looking at this forum and he walks by. He says "Hi" before he sees one of the siggys here. And then he's like: "Wait... You're a furry?" and I'm like "Well, you know I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with foxes, I wear a collar, and I've got a furry as my laptop background. I'd say you win a gold star, but it just took you way too long to figure this out.

Needless to say, he's avoided me ever since.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:42 pm
Lawl.

I'm not sure that was the best idea, but eh, you can't rewind life.

Out of curiosity: are there any cons other than AC on the middle of the East coast?  

Shaviv

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:08 pm
Shaviv
Lawl.

I'm not sure that was the best idea, but eh, you can't rewind life.

Out of curiosity: are there any cons other than AC on the middle of the East coast?

There's FurCon in California and Midwest FurFest  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:12 pm
I thought there was a convention somewhere in Ohio. . . ?  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Shaviv

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:33 pm
But, um, California's on the West coast... lulz :s

and Midwest is maybe a thousand miles too far.

I don't really want to have to travel to Pittsburgh, to tell the truth. I wish there was more local stuff.

Anyhow.

You ever see someone in need of help, and not help him, and come to regret it later?

It's eating my soul now. I just remembered, riding in a car stuck in a traffic jam, seeing this guy sort of half-crumpled, half-curled up on the divider, with his little sign that said, "HIV+, homeless, hungry. Please help." Seeing it made me terribly, terribly sad. But I didn't get the driver to stop to help him, didn't even try, just shrugged and said there was nothing I could do.

I feel horribly guilty, living in conditions where I can afford to own a car, live with two dogs, and not worry about food, bills, etc., while there are people like that man freezing his a** off and dying by inches because of poverty, in my damn country. And I feel powerless to help. I'm one man, what can I do?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:11 pm
Shaviv
But, um, California's on the West coast... lulz :s

and Midwest is maybe a thousand miles too far.

I don't really want to have to travel to Pittsburgh, to tell the truth. I wish there was more local stuff.

Anyhow.

You ever see someone in need of help, and not help him, and come to regret it later?

It's eating my soul now. I just remembered, riding in a car stuck in a traffic jam, seeing this guy sort of half-crumpled, half-curled up on the divider, with his little sign that said, "HIV+, homeless, hungry. Please help." Seeing it made me terribly, terribly sad. But I didn't get the driver to stop to help him, didn't even try, just shrugged and said there was nothing I could do.

I feel horribly guilty, living in conditions where I can afford to own a car, live with two dogs, and not worry about food, bills, etc., while there are people like that man freezing his a** off and dying by inches because of poverty, in my damn country. And I feel powerless to help. I'm one man, what can I do?

Who knows? Perhaps some virtuous soul took him in and dropped him off at a shelter or something. I know I could never do that; I would neve rbe able to trust someone like that in my car, for fear he'd snap my neck like a twig and buy crack and booze with the money in my wallet.  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:27 pm
GAH! scream

I had a delivery truck pull up about 5 minutes ago, so I go to find out why (I'm the only one home) and find out he's here to pick something up for City Software. I had no idea because my father hadn't told me this, so I rang him up and he told me I needed to give the box with the magenta cartridge to him. I did and the guy didn't have an address to deliver it to. So I went back and found an invoice, quickly got the address and wrote it down.... only to discover the guy had left already leaving the cartridge behind.

I'm pissed off now because of 2 reasons:
1. I wasn't told this was happening at all.
2. I wasn't told I needed to give an address as well when I was told to give him this package. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:47 pm
My aunt bought a car today, since I'll be taking the Liberty to college with me.

It's a silver 2008 Jeep Patriot. It's a sweet car; better gas mileage than the Liberty, more leg room for passengers in the back seat, some neat little options....

We also test drove a Ford Escape at the Ford dealership, but it was so similar to the Liberty, both in design and handling, not to mention it having several annoying scratches and a large stain on the driver's seat which was either urine or coffee. The fact that it was listed for the price of a new car when it had about 10,000 miles on it with the additional markups made us leave in a hurry.  

FogSage

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:57 pm
Never thought I would ever say this, but....Keht broke up with me last night.

I'll also post a journal about it on FA sometime whenever the hell it comes back.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:59 pm
Oh I'm so sorry Eddily. If you need to talk or any e-hugs I'm here for you.  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:03 pm
Eddily

I'll also post a journal about it on FA sometime whenever the hell it comes back.

That really came out of no where cry Talk to me if you need to, Ed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:10 pm
Eddily

Sorry to hear that. sad  

Lyrim

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:24 pm
Well.... that's.... unique.

My father just phoned me to let me know what's going on. I asked if he knew the package package was being picked up today..... and he didn't. Gets better because our contact in the company didn't know either! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:28 pm
Thanks everyone, and thanks for that gift Lyrim. ^^

I do have the journal typed out, but FA is down again, so I guess I'll be posting it tomorrow. rolleyes  

Eddily

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:33 pm
Rrr...sorry to hear that, Ed. *hugs*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games