Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:24 pm
Akey:*turns around and runs after vencient summons a two sythes and attake him* How dare you!
Koi:Akey dont get hurt! *runs to Mitsuki*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:25 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
Misuzu0614
dude! *looks at broken scythe* you shouldnt have done that! *turns into a wolf and bites his arm*

Vincent Smirks and sends a darkness shock through Mitsuki turning her back into human. He starts to choke Mitsuki. "You see i'm a ery..POWERFUL MAN." he says as a dark aura appears around him.

Shirotora kicks him in the side of the head with all his might. breathing heavily he says. "dont...you...dare...hurt...my friends"
" I don't see what you see about Life that you cherish." Then he says." Tel me so i can take it from you." He stabs his sword through Shirotora's Stomach. he lifts shirotora and throws him.

"Shirotora help Mitsuki out of the her cage ill take care of this wanna be" Tora says reaching in to her shirt to grab her necklace. "but...but....sis" Shirotora says standing up. "DAMN IT SHIRO DO AS YOUR MOTHER TELLS YOU THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE BACK TALKING ME" she yells grabing her neckklace. "yes maam" shiro says rinning over to Mitsuki. "you wanna know something?" tora says to vincent pulling out her necklace.

"What? You think you can take me out?" Vincent Smirks. "Let me tell you something." He says, "As long as Leon has darkness in his heart. I'll just keep coming back." He pulls out his blade.  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:26 pm
*still screaming inside forcefield* STOP FIGHTING!!!  
iiAngel of Death Temari
Akey:*turns around and runs after vencient summons a two sythes and attake him* How dare you!

"AKEY STOP RIGHT THERE..."tora says with something starting to grow from her back. "i got this a** hole"  

Alice the Loving

MickeyTenshi

iiAngel of Death Temari

Vincent turns around."This fight is between me and this woman." he points at Tora." So leave this be." He shoots a ball of darkness at Her that hits her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:27 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
Misuzu0614
dude! *looks at broken scythe* you shouldnt have done that! *turns into a wolf and bites his arm*

Vincent Smirks and sends a darkness shock through Mitsuki turning her back into human. He starts to choke Mitsuki. "You see i'm a ery..POWERFUL MAN." he says as a dark aura appears around him.

Shirotora kicks him in the side of the head with all his might. breathing heavily he says. "dont...you...dare...hurt...my friends"
" I don't see what you see about Life that you cherish." Then he says." Tel me so i can take it from you." He stabs his sword through Shirotora's Stomach. he lifts shirotora and throws him.

"Shirotora help Mitsuki out of the her cage ill take care of this wanna be" Tora says reaching in to her shirt to grab her necklace. "but...but....sis" Shirotora says standing up. "DAMN IT SHIRO DO AS YOUR MOTHER TELLS YOU THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE BACK TALKING ME" she yells grabing her neckklace. "yes maam" shiro says rinning over to Mitsuki. "you wanna know something?" tora says to vincent pulling out her necklace.

"What? You think you can take me out?" Vincent Smirks. "Let me tell you something." He says, "As long as Leon has darkness in his heart. I'll just keep coming back." He pulls out his blade.

"not that, but it rally pisses me off when people quote movies alot" she says with wings starting to show on from her back.  

Alice the Loving

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:28 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

"AKEY STOP RIGHT THERE..."tora says with something starting to grow from her back. "i got this a** hole"
The knife starts slipping out of his bac. Leon's hand reaches out of Vincent's chest Looking for help. Vincent seems unphased.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:28 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

Akey:*stops*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:30 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

The knife starts slipping out of his bac. Leon's hand reaches out of Vincent's chest Looking for help. Vincent seems unphased.

Tora reaches for Leon's hand with her free arm. Shirotora makes it to Mitsuki and he starts pounding at the sheld.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:31 pm
*looks at shiro* stop. you wont be able to break this thing. its too strong.  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:32 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

Tora reaches for Leon's hand with her free arm. Shirotora makes it to Mitsuki and he starts pounding at the sheld.

Leon grabs Tora's arm and is pulled out of Vincent. But Vincent is Still standing. "Did you think that would stop me?" He laughs. He launches himself at Leon.Leon is unconcious and Is covered by some type of dark substance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:33 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at shiro* stop. you wont be able to break this thing. its too strong.

"nothing...is....stroung engouh to....with....stand me or....Tora for...very....long" he says hitting the sheild even harder with his bare hands.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:34 pm
*stares at the fight* this guy is starting to piss me off!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:35 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

Leon grabs Tora's arm and is pulled out of Vincent. But Vincent is Still standing. "Did you think that would stop me?" He laughs. He launches himself at Leon.Leon is unconcious and Is covered by some type of dark substance.

Tora flys in frount of Vincent and back flip kicks his face. "no but it does make it easier to kill you" she has an angel wing and a demonic wing comeing from her back.  

Alice the Loving

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:39 pm
Vincent's Eyes glow crimson and Two Demonic wings grow from his back. "Neutrals are so boring." He says laughing. He Jumps at Tora and slashes her chest. Then claws grow on his hand and he grabs Tora's arm and slashes her arm with his claws. Leon wakes up and takes all of the dark substance off of him.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games