Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:07 pm
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Why don't you all guess?! I'm sure you'd get it on the first try.
Either a Hockey/Mummy mask or a veil....

Hockey Mask. That'd be the third one sweatdrop

XD Nawwr. =P I got a bunch of face veils, heh... XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:08 pm
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
*wanders in to a sea of madness. She sees the world coming to an end, people talking about the Dark Lord of Evil as casually as if it were their favorite ice cream flavor. The skies darkened and no one noticed. She screamed* SPONGEBOB?!?!?!?! *runs in terror* gonk scream

*glomps Lloxie* What's w/the new outfit???

On a quest to prove flame pants and fox sets can make a good outfit. Muahahaha. domokun
Suggestion: Lose the veil and change the shoes. Just a thought! Otherwise, great Idea!!! (If girls had a pair, I would join you in your quest...but we don't...we only have the Fox Set...)  

Manda_Tifa

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:13 pm
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas

Ouch. That really sucks.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:14 pm
Manda_Tifa
*wanders in to a sea of madness. She sees the world coming to an end, people talking about the Dark Lord of Evil as casually as if it were their favorite ice cream flavor. The skies darkened and no one noticed. She screamed* SPONGEBOB?!?!?!?! *runs in terror* gonk scream

arent we being a little overdramatic?? *sighs*  

Rigu Ryu

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:14 pm
Darien_Thread
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas

Ouch. That really sucks.

I just sell them. They don't net much, but it's better than nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:15 pm
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

On a quest to prove flame pants and fox sets can make a good outfit. Muahahaha. domokun
Suggestion: Lose the veil and change the shoes. Just a thought! Otherwise, great Idea!!! (If girls had a pair, I would join you in your quest...but we don't...we only have the Fox Set...)

Well I'm keeping some kind of red shoes to match the fox stuffs.... as for the veil, I plan to switch that with something else once I get it. =x Here's a pic of one of my ideas I plan to try:

User Image  

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:18 pm
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Well I'm keeping some kind of red shoes to match the fox stuffs.... as for the veil, I plan to switch that with something else once I get it. =x Here's a pic of one of my ideas I plan to try:

User Image
That's much better....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:19 pm
Pa-sting? *Looks around and sneezes softly*  

Yorusaur

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:19 pm
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

User Image
That's much better....

I like that one. Looks cute!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:20 pm
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

User Image
That's much better....

yes indeedy.. i likes it too.... ^o^  

Rigu Ryu

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:25 pm
Rigu Ryu
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

User Image
That's much better....

Hehe, thankies guys. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:25 pm
Lloxie
Rigu Ryu
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

User Image
That's much better....

Hehe, thankies guys. ^-^

You're welcome.  

Af Mas

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:51 pm
Kitty_Kitsune

0_o?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:03 pm
Darien_Thread
Kitty_Kitsune

0_o?
ummmmm.... moof?? *curious look*  

Rigu Ryu

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:06 pm
Rigu Ryu
Darien_Thread
Kitty_Kitsune

0_o?
ummmmm.... moof?? *curious look*

*Doesn't know either*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games