Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 pm
Blizzard120
I came in with a empty coke bottle, in the hunt for another one. "That's probably the most truthful thing you said the entire time I've known you, Darts. Because considering how you apparently made it back here after the whole other-worldly incident, I'm inclined it teeters on deus ex." I said. "Not exactly what you wanted, I'm sure."

Darts shakes his head a little. "Not really no." He glances over at Night. "I'm sorry you decided to sleep in the main room." He mutters a little testily, glancing back to Blizz. "It seems like the slightest shift of my arm can just tear everything apart if I'm not careful."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 pm
"Geesh, GRAY is right, you're always on your time of the month." Sub said as he glanced over at Night, turning his attention to the new hybrid in the room. "Hey! If it isn't Iced Piss! How are ya buddy?" He said with a wave, knowing good and well Blizz wouldn't like his greetings. "Speaking of, how are you adapting, Darts?" Sub asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:40 pm
"That's good to hear, I gue-"

Darts' suggestion that he could so easily wreak that sort of destruction prompted Jude to slip behind Sub. Just in case. "Nevermind. Hey Blizzard, how are you, this guy with the shiny head isn't bluffing, is he?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 pm
"There's a big difference between 'deciding' to sleep somewhere and passing out on the first comfortable surface you find," Night grumbled rolling back up fully on the couch before cracking one eye open to glance at the new hybrid in the room, "Who the hell are you anyway?" She asked before turning to Sub, "Like you have room to talk. I've seen how grumpy you are first thing in the morning. That's nothing compared to me on my time of the month."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120
I came in with a empty coke bottle, in the hunt for another one. "That's probably the most truthful thing you said the entire time I've known you, Darts. Because considering how you apparently made it back here after the whole other-worldly incident, I'm inclined it teeters on deus ex." I said. "Not exactly what you wanted, I'm sure."

Darts shakes his head a little. "Not really no." He glances over at Night. "I'm sorry you decided to sleep in the main room." He mutters a little testily, glancing back to Blizz. "It seems like the slightest shift of my arm can just tear everything apart if I'm not careful."

"Can't help it if someone has canine hearing." I said, moving into the kitchen further. "...but uh...tear apart everything with an wave of the arm? Come again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 pm
Blizzard120

"Can't help it if someone has canine hearing." I said, moving into the kitchen further. "...but uh...tear apart everything with an wave of the arm? Come again?"

"The power is... a little intimidating." Darts admits, looking at his silvery hand. "Giratina wasn't the nicest or most in-control legend I've ever seen." He glances at Sub, responding to him too. "It's... hard to explain." He turns to glance at Night too. "How could you forget about the ever resplendent Darts?" he asks, feigning hurt.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 pm
"No idea." I said to Jude. "Really, I don't know the depths of what Darts is capable of, exactly. And considering the Pokemon in question, I don't think I want to know."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 pm
"What Pokemon -is- that, anyway?" Jude asked, and chanced another glance at Darts. "Something I think like that sleek black dragon guy? Something just feels scary about both of them."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 pm
"Yeah, whatever." Sub said to Night, rolling his eyes. He then thought of something, why was she passed out on the couch anyways? "So, what's the occasion? Why are you, or rather, why were you passed out on the couch?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm
Trigram Attack
"What Pokemon -is- that, anyway?" Jude asked, and chanced another glance at Darts. "Something I think like that sleek black dragon guy? Something just feels scary about both of them."

"Well in Darts case, he's apparently the hybrid of the Legendary Pokemon, Giratina. Its...otherworldly, to say the least." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:22 pm
"Yeah yeah, nice to-wait, Darts?" Night's eyes widened slightly as she suddenly sat straight up to stare at the boy, "What the hell happened to you?" Night growled softly in Sub's direction, but gave no other indication she'd heard his question.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:33 pm
"Otherworldly, huh," Jude said. This did nothing to soothe his nerves. "It might be a good idea to give the guy some space until he's a little more used to things, hm? I wouldn't want to find my tail suddenly flopping around across the room."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 pm
Ms Edyn
"Yeah yeah, nice to-wait, Darts?" Night's eyes widened slightly as she suddenly sat straight up to stare at the boy, "What the hell happened to you?" Night growled softly in Sub's direction, but gave no other indication she'd heard his question.

"Long story involving curses and lost tombs." Darts says feigning cheeriness, airily waving a hand. "Y'know. Nothing interesting." He turns to the conversation discussing his powers and ability to keep them in control. "Yeah. I'm not sure how strong I am or can be, but I think I have them under wraps. I think."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:22 pm
Ms Edyn
"Oh, so scared...meh." Sub said with a huff, folding his arms and listening to Darts explain things he already knew of.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:22 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Ms Edyn

"Long story involving curses and lost tombs." Darts says feigning cheeriness, airily waving a hand. "Y'know. Nothing interesting." He turns to the conversation discussing his powers and ability to keep them in control. "Yeah. I'm not sure how strong I am or can be, but I think I have them under wraps. I think."

"You can only have control of your abilities when you actually know what you can do. And frankly? You don't." I said, crossing my arms.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games