Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:42 pm
*thinks* i forgot how to break forcefields like this. i regret not listening to grandpa.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:42 pm
Then Leon's eyes glow Emerald and he grows two angelic wings from his back. He pulls out two Blades that glow with angelic power. He launches at Vincent and stabs one through him then slashes him.  

MickeyTenshi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:43 pm
((did the mariage stop?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:43 pm
Misuzu0614
*thinks* i forgot how to break forcefields like this. i regret not listening to grandpa.

Koi and Akey:*try to break forcfeild*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:44 pm
MickeyTenshi
Vincent's Eyes glow crimson and Two Demonic wings grow from his back. "Neutrals are so boring." He says laughing. He Jumps at Tora and slashes her chest. Then claws grow on his hand and he grabs Tora's arm and slashes her arm with his claws. Leon wakes up and takes all of the dark substance off of him.

"we may be boring only if we did not know what we are doing" she says holding her bell around her neck. "you know what this is? this is a gift from my Ex, he gave this to me as a way home and geuss what, we going to my home" she says ringing the bell and she and Vincent fly in to a portal to her home world. Shirotora ignores this and contiues on the shiled that is starting to creack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:44 pm
MickeyTenshi
Then Leon's eyes glow Emerald and he grows two angelic wings from his back. He pulls out two Blades that glow with angelic power. He launches at Vincent and stabs one through him then slashes him.
((i toght i was the only guy that had angelic blood.))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:45 pm
(yes! back at school. tora and leon are fighting this vincent guy. im trapped in this forcefield, which seems to not break at all)  
Vincent then catches Leons leg slams him on the ground Vincent then starts choking Leon. Leon stabs both blades into Vincent and vincent drops to his knees. " Leon, you b*****d." Then Leon says "finish him Tora." Leon just keeps his blades stuck in Vincent so Vincent can't move.  

MickeyTenshi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Misuzu0614
(yes! back at school. tora and leon are fighting this vincent guy. im trapped in this forcefield, which seems to not break at all)
((mind if i fly by?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:46 pm
(not at all.)  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:49 pm
Akey:*hand light on fire and hits forcefeild*
Koi:any luck
Akey:just a tiny crack!
Koi biggrin amn!!!  
MickeyTenshi
Vincent then catches Leons leg slams him on the ground Vincent then starts choking Leon. Leon stabs both blades into Vincent and vincent drops to his knees. " Leon, you b*****d." Then Leon says "finish him Tora." Leon just keeps his blades stuck in Vincent so Vincent can't move.

"Leon, take my bell, and hold on to it" she says pulling it off her neck. "take it and leave, i cant kill him with out killing you, but i can force him to stay here" she says throwing it to leon. "please watch after Shiro and dont let him know you have the bell till after he belives i am dead for good" she says holding down vincent the best she can.  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ed was heding back to the tower and fells demonic power in the scholl he heads there at full speed to try to see what that is  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:51 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Akey:*hand light on fire and hits forcefeild*
Koi:any luck
Akey:just a tiny crack!
Koi biggrin amn!!!

Shirotora hits the sheild even harder and it cracks even more, but his hands start to bleed badly.  

Alice the Loving

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:51 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

"Leon, take my bell, and hold on to it" she says pulling it off her neck. "take it and leave, i cant kill him with out killing you, but i can force him to stay here" she says throwing it to leon. "please watch after Shiro and dont let him know you have the bell till after he belives i am dead for good" she says holding down vincent the best she can.

"Tora...no." But as Leon refuses the bell hits him and sends him back to his world." NOOOO!!!" He screams as he goes through the portal.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games