Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:26 pm
"Not likely, Tater," Night said, crossing her arms and shaking her head, "Even I don't have full control over my abilities and I'm nothing like what you are." She turned a small glare towards Sub with a small snort, "Hey, you'd be passed out on a couch, too, if you'd just spent nearly two months in Mt. Silver training almost non-stop."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:28 pm
Blizzard120

"You can only have control of your abilities when you actually know what you can do. And frankly? You don't." I said, crossing my arms.

Darts crosses his arms in a defensive fashion, head turning towards Blizz and Night in turn. "What? You don't think I can't handle it?" He asks hotly, his speech warping like a bullfrog at the end of his sentence.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:30 pm
Jude knew what Night could be like, and now he understand why, right now, she needed quiet more than he needed to be in this room. "I'll just be in the kitchen," he said. "Where it's safe."

To the kitchen he went, where in the fridge he'd found someone had left some delicious candied yams. He didn't suppose anyone would mind if he sampled.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:30 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"You can only have control of your abilities when you actually know what you can do. And frankly? You don't." I said, crossing my arms.

Darts crosses his arms in a defensive fashion, head turning towards Blizz and Night in turn. "What? You don't think I can't handle it?" He asks hotly, his speech warping like a bullfrog at the end of his sentence.

"I rest my case." I said, looking over towards Night. "So, thats where you've been all this time. Any headway, by chance?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:53 pm
"That's exactly what I'm saying, Tater," Night said, staring down the newly turned hybrid for a moment, "It's better you understand that now before you do lose control and do something you'll later regret. Trust me, both the bird and I can attest to that. As for my training," she closed her eyes for a moment before turning them on Blizz, "Well, now I can at least wrestle all my pokemon into submission except Dorkfish. Until I can find a way to better train my Ninetales abilities, I'm better off just working on physical training."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:01 pm
Ms Edyn
"That's exactly what I'm saying, Tater," Night said, staring down the newly turned hybrid for a moment, "It's better you understand that now before you do lose control and do something you'll later regret. Trust me, both the bird and I can attest to that. As for my training," she closed her eyes for a moment before turning them on Blizz, "Well, now I can at least wrestle all my pokemon into submission except Dorkfish. Until I can find a way to better train my Ninetales abilities, I'm better off just working on physical training."

Darts calms a little, taking a few sips of coffee to calm himself with deep breaths. "I'm dealing with this as effectively as I can." He says defensively with another small sip of coffee.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:14 pm
Ms Edyn

"...Tails can probably show you a thing your two." I said. "Just don't expect him to do any illusions and such...not until he evolves anyways."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:32 pm
"Well, I do have a few things down that I need to work on. And I do have Eris to help with the illusions if need be," Night said with a shrug, easing back into a more comfortable position on the couch, "I'm actually just here long enough to take a small break. Been hearing some rumors about a hybrid out on Mt. Ember that might be able to give me a hand. Thinking of taking a quick trip out there to meet up with him."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:45 pm
Ms Edyn
"Well, I do have a few things down that I need to work on. And I do have Eris to help with the illusions if need be," Night said with a shrug, easing back into a more comfortable position on the couch, "I'm actually just here long enough to take a small break. Been hearing some rumors about a hybrid out on Mt. Ember that might be able to give me a hand. Thinking of taking a quick trip out there to meet up with him."

"Mt. Ember? In Hoenn? Why all the way out there?" I asked. "Though then again, considering Hoenn's track record, its not too far-fetched, really."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:56 pm
"Not sure why, everything does seem to come out of Hoenn," Night shrugged, "But, as I said, it is simply a rumor. Who knows if it's true or not. Rather check it out anyways, though. Just in case something does turn out from all this."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:59 pm
Ms Edyn
"Not sure why, everything does seem to come out of Hoenn," Night shrugged, "But, as I said, it is simply a rumor. Who knows if it's true or not. Rather check it out anyways, though. Just in case something does turn out from all this."

"It wouldn't hurt." I said to her. "If there's anything I can help with, I don't mind in doing so. Granted what I could probably show is limited, but...well, Miles did show me a few things that can be generalized for everyone."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:05 am
"Really? Like what?" Night asked, tilting her head slightly. Anything that came from the fox couldn't be all that bad.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 am
Ms Edyn
"Really? Like what?" Night asked, tilting her head slightly. Anything that came from the fox couldn't be all that bad.

"Well, he told me one way to help expand on the chi capacity at the very least is, as weird as it may sound, exert. Exert as much as you possibly can. Then when you are not able to say...use any fire attack what-so-ever, for instance, take a breather, take in the chi around you...in your case, sit out in a hot, sunny day, and take in the rays. When we stayed out in the warehouse in the Orre region, I pretty much did that, then went into the back room where there was a chi simulator and recooped in what was essentially in a arctic environment." I said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:12 am
"Couldn't hurt to give it a shot," Night said, stifling a yawn with a small shake of her head, "At the very least I'd likely just exhaust myself again like I did this past month."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:31 am
Ms Edyn
"Couldn't hurt to give it a shot," Night said, stifling a yawn with a small shake of her head, "At the very least I'd likely just exhaust myself again like I did this past month."

"I know the feeling." I said. "Difference is, you don't wear the same stuff Freth and I do." I said.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games