Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
(k later) "well im going to go eat so come with me..and other things i need help with"

"hey angel!" *runs to u and starts blushing again* ~crap~ "l-l-l-long time n-n-no see"
"oh hey" she said smiling

"s-s-s" *punches myself* "sorry i didn't show up at the training ground" *I said while looking down*
"oh thats ok...another time" she looks around "well i was getting ready to go eat, why dont you come along"

*looks at u surprised* "m-m-me!? well if u really want me too I would be glad to do a beautiful girl like u company"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:20 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
(k later) "well im going to go eat so come with me..and other things i need help with"

"hey angel!" *runs to u and starts blushing again* ~crap~ "l-l-l-long time n-n-no see"

"s-s-s" *punches myself* "sorry i didn't show up at the training ground" *I said while looking down*
"oh thats ok...another time" she looks around "well i was getting ready to go eat, why dont you come along"

*looks at u surprised* "m-m-me!? well if u really want me too I would be glad to do a beautiful girl like u company"
she smiled "well come on then" she walked towards the school and to the cafe  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"okay!" *runs and catches up with u* "so whats been going on around here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:24 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"not much, just some things" she buys her food and sits down "i have to find a guy named marka, and hes going to tell me where ragnos is"  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"not much, just some things" she buys her food and sits down "i have to find a guy named marka, and hes going to tell me where ragnos is"

*spits drink out* "marka? are u sure it was that name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:28 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"yea i know marka, we have battled before" looks at him strangly "why?"  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

*brakes table* "oops sorry, well, I....lets just say I know him"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:31 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"its ok and you do?" she waves her hand and the table is fixed, she sipped her drink  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"its ok and you do?" she waves her hand and the table is fixed, she sipped her drink

*looks at you with some worried eyes* "are u sure u wants to meet him, no matter what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:34 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

*looks at you with some worried eyes* "are u sure u wants to meet him, no matter what?"
"i have to if i want ragnos back" she said looking back at him "I know hes dangerous, ive, lets just say ive seen what he can do"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:36 pm
marka floats in the air and said "oh please cry me a river"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"i have to if i want ragnos back" she said looking back at him "I know hes dangerous, ive, lets just say ive seen what he can do"

*mumbles* "u haven't seen it all" "well, when do u want to meet him?" *looks down*  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:39 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

*mumbles* "u haven't seen it all" "well, when do u want to meet him?" *looks down*
looks up "be quiet marka" she said throwing her bottle at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

he grabs the bottle and said "this wont help you" he throws the bottle back at her  

Dante Borges

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"do you want to meet him now?" *looks at you*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games