Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:52 pm
*looks at shiros bleeding hand* stop! youre hurting yourself! besides im fine sitting here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:52 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
Akey:*hand light on fire and hits forcefeild*
Koi:any luck
Akey:just a tiny crack!
Koi biggrin amn!!!

Shirotora hits the sheild even harder and it cracks even more, but his hands start to bleed badly.

Akey:Shirotora thank you but i got this *both hans light super big and hits forcefiel and it breaks*
Koi:yes thank you Akey and Shirotora  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:53 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
Vincent then catches Leons leg slams him on the ground Vincent then starts choking Leon. Leon stabs both blades into Vincent and vincent drops to his knees. " Leon, you b*****d." Then Leon says "finish him Tora." Leon just keeps his blades stuck in Vincent so Vincent can't move.

"Leon, take my bell, and hold on to it" she says pulling it off her neck. "take it and leave, i cant kill him with out killing you, but i can force him to stay here" she says throwing it to leon. "please watch after Shiro and dont let him know you have the bell till after he belives i am dead for good" she says holding down vincent the best she can.

"Tora...no." But as Leon refuses the bell hits him and sends him back to his world." NOOOO!!!" He screams as he goes through the portal.

"good bye..." she says as the portal closes. she looks down at vincent. "my bell was the only way out of here" she says adding more strangth to the hold.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:54 pm
*falls to the ground* oww... that hurt!  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:55 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
Koi biggrin amn!!!

Shirotora hits the sheild even harder and it cracks even more, but his hands start to bleed badly.

Akey:Shirotora thank you but i got this *both hans light super big and hits forcefiel and it breaks*

"no....prob...lum" he says falling to his knees. his hands are broken and bleeding.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:55 pm
Leon gets shot out of the portal and starts rolling and stops. " Ow..." He still is holding onto the bell. He holds onto the bell then looks at the Bell and tears escape his eyes. "It's all my fault."  

MickeyTenshi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:56 pm
ed busts into the room and see leon on the ground "what happened???!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:57 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
Koi biggrin amn!!!

"no....prob...lum" he says falling to his knees. his hands are broken and bleeding.

Akey:*puts hand over his and starts healing* ok just dont move your hands or it wont heal proper  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:57 pm
*runs to shiro* geez... you shouldnt have done that! now youre in pain. *looks at akey* can you heal him. im not good at healing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:58 pm
Misuzu0614
*falls to the ground* oww... that hurt!

Koi:*runs over to mitsuki* you ok?  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:58 pm
Shirotora looks at his hands. "i hope...Tora will...be...happy" he falls forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:59 pm
Misuzu0614
*runs to shiro* geez... you shouldnt have done that! now youre in pain. *looks at akey* can you heal him. im not good at healing.

Akey:*smiles* yup im a docter its my job!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:00 pm
Leon Says to Edward," Tora's gone...and it's all my fault." then back in tora's world The blades in Vincent Disenigrate and he says," I don't care."
He gets in front of tora and stabs himself and tora." Abominations like us don't deserve to live." Vincent says as they both die.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games