Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:00 pm
*looks at koi* im fine. but... what about the others? what happened to them?  
notingles
ed busts into the room and see leon on the ground "what happened???!!!"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiAngel of Death Temari

red 14 the sniper
Shirotora looks at his hands. "i hope...Tora will...be...happy" he falls forward.

Akey:*caches* oh im sure she will *hugs* your hand wil be fine but please do be careful!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:01 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at koi* im fine. but... what about the others? what happened to them?

Koi:Akey is with shiro the others not sure  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:02 pm
*sensing someone dying, tears fall down her face, w/o sobbing*  
((mekey techi?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

MickeyTenshi

Leon walks over to Mitsuki,still sobbing, Then he falls down because of the wound Vincent gave him. He reaches out to Mitsuki,"Mitsuki...hel-" Then he passes out  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:03 pm
MickeyTenshi
Leon Says to Edward," Tora's gone...and it's all my fault." then back in tora's world The blades in Vincent Disenigrate and he says," I don't care."
He gets in front of tora and stabs himself and tora." Abominations like us don't deserve to live." Vincent says as they both die.

"i...may die...but...these" she coughss up blood. "thses wings are from you and leon and i wont let you or him die" she says pulling out another statue. she says a chant and the statue glows. "i banish you to confinment in this statue" a gold aura appers around vencent and it hold his body in place as it starts to absorb him.  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:03 pm
MickeyTenshi
Leon walks over to Mitsuki,still sobbing, Then he falls down because of the wound Vincent gave him. He reaches out to Mitsuki,"Mitsuki...hel-" Then he passes out
ed comes up behind him and put him on those one showder carry "i'l take him to the healing chambers"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:04 pm
*sees leon pass out* big brother! *runs to leon* akey! leon, he's injured!  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:05 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
Leon Says to Edward," Tora's gone...and it's all my fault." then back in tora's world The blades in Vincent Disenigrate and he says," I don't care."
He gets in front of tora and stabs himself and tora." Abominations like us don't deserve to live." Vincent says as they both die.

"i...may die...but...these" she coughss up blood. "thses wings are from you and leon and i wont let you or him die" she says pulling out another statue. she says a chant and the statue glows. "i banish you to confinment in this statue" a gold aura appers around vencent and it hold his body in place as it starts to absorb him.
"No....I can't be confined..." Then he gets absorbed.  
Misuzu0614
*sees leon pass out* big brother! *runs to leon* akey! leon, he's injured!
((read my last post))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
Shirotora looks at his hands. "i hope...Tora will...be...happy" he falls forward.

Akey:*caches* oh im sure she will *hugs* your hand wil be fine but please do be careful!

Shirotora starts crying silently. "i...will try..."he passes out from exsostian and blood loss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:06 pm
(i know! i typed too slowly)  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:07 pm
Leon groans as the Wound glows and in his mind, a picture of Vincent appears and he says," I shall not be forgotten." Then Leon scowls at Leon and the picture fades.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games