Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:00 pm
yuki: unlike my personality *she said as a joke*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:00 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
(Hey ppls I'm back from my hard hell day from swimming and ready to rp^^)
Shun wakes up and yawns. He looks around the room and notices its Nemu's rom then looks at his side and sees Nemu next to him. He blushed a slight red then shook his head as he got out of bed and goes downstairs to make breakfast.

-nemu felt the bed shake as he got up, and paid it no mind, about 10 minutes later, she walked down stairs, wearing a short skirt and sleeveless shirt-

Shun hums to himself as he makes chocolate chip pancakes and sunny side up eggs with bacon.
-she walked over to him, and kissed his cheek, showing off her incredibly cute new outfit- ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 pm
cute lil lily

-severus smirked, and took her hand- heheh, the taste of ones blood doesnt show off thier personality, it shows thier overall soul, you are...caring, are you not?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:04 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun wakes up and yawns. He looks around the room and notices its Nemu's rom then looks at his side and sees Nemu next to him. He blushed a slight red then shook his head as he got out of bed and goes downstairs to make breakfast.

-nemu felt the bed shake as he got up, and paid it no mind, about 10 minutes later, she walked down stairs, wearing a short skirt and sleeveless shirt-

Shun hums to himself as he makes chocolate chip pancakes and sunny side up eggs with bacon.
-she walked over to him, and kissed his cheek, showing off her incredibly cute new outfit- ^^

Shun jumped a bit when Nemu kissed and looked back at her. He then looked away when he saw her outfit and blushed a deep red. "M-morning Nemu." He said, his full atteion on the eggs.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:06 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

-severus smirked, and took her hand- heheh, the taste of ones blood doesnt show off thier personality, it shows thier overall soul, you are...caring, are you not?

yuki: maybee, maybee not  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:07 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun jumped a bit when Nemu kissed and looked back at her. He then looked away when he saw her outfit and blushed a deep red. "M-morning Nemu." He said, his full atteion on the eggs.

shun, i want your opinian on this outfit- she smiled, making him look-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:08 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

yuki: maybee, maybee not

-he smirked, and twisted his arm, making her twirl a bit- now now, cutie, no mind games  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:08 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
*she looks up at him and pokes his cheek* please finish your sentence nanno~

.......i just wish....i had gotten to know you better...sooner....cuz then i would have known i liked you this much
*her eyes got big* ummm

told i didnt want to say it..........cuz its so corny...........
*she pokes him again* say it

.........i love you!-he covered his mouth-..........
*her eyes got big again* umm  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:09 pm
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
*her eyes got big* ummm

-he looked away shyly-....i told you i didnt want to say it...........-he stood up, and dug his hands into his pocket-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:10 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed and averted his eyes down to their feet. "I-i-ts Cu-cute o-on yo-u Nemu." He said quietly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:11 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
*her eyes got big* ummm

-he looked away shyly-....i told you i didnt want to say it...........-he stood up, and dug his hands into his pocket-
*she tugged on his pants*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:12 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed and averted his eyes down to their feet. "I-i-ts Cu-cute o-on yo-u Nemu." He said quietly.

shun, look at this- she did a twirl, which caused the skirt to lift up slightly-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:12 pm
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai

-he looked down at her, nervous of what her next words were going to be-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai

-he looked down at her, nervous of what her next words were going to be-
*she keeps on tugging on his pants*  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:16 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

shun, look at this- she did a twirl, which caused the skirt to lift up slightly-

Shun blushed and stopped her from twirling as he hugged her. "I-I think breakfast is ready!!" He said quickly as he held her and smiled; the blush still evident on his face.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games