Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:49 pm
Leyla Giselle
FogSage
Leyla Giselle

You can't get anything if all you do is harbor disrespect and cynicism. All you do is look at everything as half empty. You'd rather wallow in your sorrow then stand proud and keep fighting. You'd rather lie down and get kicked, then fight back. You'd rather be the coward than the warrior. Your problem is that you view everything in negativity rather than take it as it is and try to make it better.

After a while of living the way I do, you tend to get used to seeing the world as a miserable place, filled with wretched people, violence, and hatred. There are good parts to life, I'll admit it, but the cons far outweigh the pros. Everyone tells me that a single moment of happiness can outweigh a dozen bad experiences, but I personally feel that's bullshit.

I view the world as it is. I dare anyone to defy that the world has problems.
The world has problems, but it is NOT a complete and utter shithole. I've had my share of shitty a** times and depression, but I can still move forward because I have my b/f and my daughter and my art. I still try to be something with my art. If all you see is shittiness, you'll NEVER be able to make something of yourself. You have to see that not everything and everyone is a piece of s**t

You may as well ask me to move mountains. I've invested far too much into being a pessimist to budge an inch on this.

I have no reason to believe what you say. I have much reason to think the world is a piece of s**t, filled with shitty people. Happiness is fleeting, and cannot outdo the misery of life.

I will make something of myself, despite myself, my life, the world I live in, and everyone else being s**t. After I work for enough time to save up for a coffin, I'll be all set for retirement and the slow descent into madness as I await sweet sweet death, provided that I'm not dead by then from obesity or God knows what else, a piano falling on me or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:45 pm
I think this is the first time that I've ever honestly truly felt that life isn't worth living anymore.

It's hard to even get out of bed in the morning (afternoon on my days off) because I know that by the end of the day (night) I'm going to be in tears on the phone with whoever feels like dealing with my crap that night.

All I'm really accomplishing with my life is digging myself into a hole that is becoming increasingly obvious that I'm not going to dig myself out of. Also being a burden on the people I care about.

Goddammit.

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:20 pm
Katzekinder- Have you seen your doctor about this. Sounds like you might want to have a full work up done and possibly considering taking something for what sounds a lot like depression.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:28 pm
Mm, Doc's got me on wellbutrin but that's more for the anxiety than anything else. I'm afraid to tell him about this recent stuff because then there's going to be that "oh god she's going to try to kill herself again" panic and I really dont' want to deal with that. It's not LIKE that. I'm too scared of death to kill myself.

I wouldn't say no to a nice long coma, however..  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:30 pm
Katzekinder
I think this is the first time that I've ever honestly truly felt that life isn't worth living anymore.

It's hard to even get out of bed in the morning (afternoon on my days off) because I know that by the end of the day (night) I'm going to be in tears on the phone with whoever feels like dealing with my crap that night.

All I'm really accomplishing with my life is digging myself into a hole that is becoming increasingly obvious that I'm not going to dig myself out of. Also being a burden on the people I care about.

Goddammit.

Sounds about right. I have a hard time dragging my a** out of bed, and my sleep is so ******** I'm missing class; I've already missed one of my mid-terms, and didn't make it to any classes today, not even the one I enjoy. Meh. Try not to think of yourself as a burden though, as hard as that may be. It's good that you have people to talk to, 'cause that helps. As Krissim said though, it would be good to see someone about it. There's very little doubt in my mind that you're going through an episode of depression; and I'm especially concerned because you're having thoughts about life not being worth it anymore. Get help before those thoughts get worse and you do something you regret.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:49 pm
So... We've got more pets. To date:
(1.3.6 = One male. Three females.Six unsexed.)

5.6 Ball Pythons
1.4 Cats
1.3 Bearded Dragons
3.0 Ferrets
2.1 Dogs
1.2 Leopard Geckos
0.0.2 Tarantullas
0.0.1 King snakes
0.1 Blue Tongue Skinks
1.0 Veiled Chameleons
1.0 Green Iguanas

One of the newest members of my family is Oscar, the green iguana. If anyone knows anything abut iguanas, they know that Iguanas can be a seriously bad pet. I'm lucky in that Oscar is an amazingly good boy.

Heres some pictures:

Picture 1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A shot of Oscar's head.

Picture 2
A picture of Oscars full size.

Picture 3
Oscar with my hand on him, so you can see a size comparasin.

A Little About Oscar:
Oscar the Iguana.

We rescued him from a family that loved him,but didn't know how to take care of him. Oscar is about 14 (they live to be around twenty.) for eleven years he was on a tour around the states that went to schools teaching people about reptiles. Then he retired and was owned by a man who kept him for two years. When the man moved to new york for a year, he left then named 'Ziggy' with his aunt and uncle and they're children on they're farm. He decided to stay in New York so the family decided,since they'd never wanted him, to find him a new home.

Oscar's neck is perminently kinked to the right, his right eye has no depth perseption / minor vision, if any. on the right side of his face, between his upper and lower jaw, theres an inch to an inch in a half hole in his mouth, that's pretty gross. He has an ulcer on his tongue. His color is orange from either age related change, or from his infection. Oscar has had an infection threwout his entire body (from every scale,to his lungs,to the spines on his back,even his bones - this is why his neck is kinked- and even to his toes.) and is missing a good foot and a half off of his tail, and about eight inchs of it is regrown.

Oscar is a very docile creature,he's a vegatarian,and due to his past preforming days,he's well adjusted and very sweet. He likes to cuddle and be rubbed behind the large scales on his face. He lives in a 7.5ftLX4ftTX3ftD two level cage.Most iguanas don't make good pets,but Oscar comes with me to petstores,hardware stores and anywere else I can take him- he loooves the attention.He dosen't bite,hiss, or tailwhip.

If you'd like to see all of my pets,you can see them all here.

UglyCoyoteNG

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:01 am
WTF?? We have no water!

And I wanted to take a shower. . . DX

It's now 3.45 and the water's back on. That was really weird.

Howell. Imma go take a shower. heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:18 pm
Does anyone know how to make Tables in APA style? Also, does anyone know how to interpret statistics? ;-; Particularly statistics involving a chi-square and a 2-way ANOVA?

I doubt it D:  

Af Mas

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:35 pm
I've finished my exams.... it's almost time to start modeling.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:21 pm
Well, I'm gonna be gone for a few days. I'm being forced to move out of my dorm and into another, so I'll be without internet for a few days, until my service gets transfered to my new place. See ya'll later!  

Davin_Nightwind

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:51 pm
My ceiling fan is more than likely busted, which would make it the second fan I've gone through in the space of, I don't know, half a year?

For once, just ONCE, I'd like to be able to sit on my bed without it making any sort of a noise, and I'd sure as hell like it if my fan didn't screech when I turn it on.

Why must everything I touch turn to s**t?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:40 pm
Well, ********. I hate my cellphone company. I've been having nothing but problems with them since I started, and I'm always told it's fixed...but it's not. (skip down a bit for short version)

Right now, my problem is that I've just got too much rollover, since I don't use my phone as much as I used to (people moved all over, got new numbers, are too busy, etc.). First, I was told that the best option was to just change my auto-payments to a lower amount, since if I just stopped refilling it that what I had would expire immediately. That wasn't working out, so I called again, and this guy was all like "Yeah, no problem! We'll stop it and I'll give you a new plan that'll just let you buy a refill card whenever you run out." I was really happy with that, it sounded perfect. I asked him like, twice "Will what I have expire?" and he said no. That was a month ago. Now I get a few notices saying my service is about to expire. WTF?! Call again, lady says they don't have any plan like that and there's no way to extend the expiration date unless I give them MORE money.

Long story short:
I have a large balance on my cellphone.
The entire balance is going to magically poof out of existance on the 22nd of this month.
Even though I was told it'd be fine a month ago.
I can't get any refunds or change anything to make this better, evidentially. That could be a lie too, I dunno.
I must give them more money before the 21st to push back my expiration date.

God, sometimes I wish I was a meaner person. Irate customers get what they want, I know. But I just can't...I mean, I've had their job and I hated when I got yelled at for the idiocy of my coworkers or because of company policies I had no control over.

THIS SUCKS.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

CaprinaePsi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:50 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
So... We've got more pets. To date...

You have many pets, 35 I think.

So, do you work in an animal shelter? Or do you just love animals?

Also... awwww, poor thing. I feel so bad for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:45 pm
Ok...I'm officially surprised...My connection's up and ready already, and I just went down to TKS (my cable and phone provider) today just after noon. They told me that it would most likely be Monday afternoon before they transfered my cable to my new room. So, I'm back a lot sooner than I thought I was going to be XD  

Davin_Nightwind

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:45 pm
CaprinaePsi
UglyCoyoteNG
So... We've got more pets. To date...

You have many pets, 35 I think.

So, do you work in an animal shelter? Or do you just love animals?

Also... awwww, poor thing. I feel so bad for it.
If I worked in a shelter, i'd have 60+! again. At one point we had 60some animals-most of which were geckos. Anyway, I just love animals.and breed the ball pythons. Plus i'm a bleeding heart, i can't say no to an animal in need. 8B  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games