Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PsyCat04

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:38 pm
DoomNeko
PsyCat04
Yeah. After a month I'm back from Japan, and settled into my new job and apartment. =^_^=

Cool :3

Yeah. I need to put everything away yet, and get some furniture, and other important things, like dishes. =O.o=  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:45 pm
PsyCat04
DoomNeko
PsyCat04
Yeah. After a month I'm back from Japan, and settled into my new job and apartment. =^_^=

Cool :3

Yeah. I need to put everything away yet, and get some furniture, and other important things, like dishes. =O.o=

The joys of life XD  

Sonya Khatsworth

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:46 pm
Vashyyk
*curls up on his couch* urg, I mostly stopped cuase I can't concentrate on it very well, my throat is sore, my nose won't stop running, and I have a slight headache, so I probably have a cold or something, but I'm too stubborn to go to bed at 9:30 on a saturday night when WoW ends tommrowo...

~wanders over with a ketter and some soup packets~ soup?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:50 pm
Vashyyk
*curls up on his couch* urg, I mostly stopped cuase I can't concentrate on it very well, my throat is sore, my nose won't stop running, and I have a slight headache, so I probably have a cold or something, but I'm too stubborn to go to bed at 9:30 on a saturday night when WoW ends tommrowo...

You're not alone, I'd be glued to it 24/7 if I had access to the beta xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:52 pm
Hey Vash, it just occured to me that your fursona bears a striking resemblence to the Pokemon Mightyena.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:54 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk

You're not alone, I'd be glued to it 24/7 if I had access to the beta xd

xp  

Vashyyk

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:56 pm
Af Mas
Hey Vash, it just occured to me that your fursona bears a striking resemblence to the Pokemon Mightyena.

lol!! naw. not really... well..
yeah..
sorta... i dunno...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:56 pm
Af Mas
... rrriiiggghhhttt... *whispers* what is he saying?  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:57 pm
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk

maybe, i feel like cuasing a rampage... meh to lazy to get up... *silence* sure soup sounds good  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:04 pm
Vashyyk
Af Mas

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There, you see? It's a really close resemblence.  

Af Mas

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:06 pm
Hello Guys Is There A Place For Another Night Creature?

Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk

maybe, i feel like cuasing a rampage... meh to lazy to get up... *silence* sure soup sounds good

~passes you a bowl of chicken noodle soup and keeps one for herself~ ^^  

Zanzarus

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas
Vashyyk
Af Mas

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There, you see? It's a really close resemblence.

I kinda see waht you mean xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:07 pm
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Hello Guys Is There A Place For Another Night Creature?

We sure do ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:11 pm
Yay, I'm back.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games